HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Dragon Kurai

A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Geodude - level 12 - Faint
Onix - level 14 - 5 hits

The onix took the attack, watching suicune intently. "That's alright onix! Tackle with a counter," Brock called, and the pokmon rushed towards the suicune through the aurora beam.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Suicune reared back, and launched a Hydro Pump straight in the path Onix was rushing. It would force him to alter paths or rush into the deadly torrent.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Onix - level 14 - 3 hits

The onix rammed straight into the hydro pump. It was determined to land a hit as it continued charging.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Suicune expected her attack to slow Onix, and was slightly impressed as the huge Pokemon slammed into her. She flew backwards, and slammed into a wall. Her legs shook slightly from the shock while she stood back up. Her crest glowed once more, and she attempted another Aurora Beam.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Onix - level 14 - 3 hits

The onix jumped aside, rushing towards suicune again thinking it would get another attack in.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Suicune reared back, and turned on Onix. Wanting to finish it once and for all, her teeth grew icy, and she sped at the foe rushing at her. She prepared her Ice Fang for when they collided.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Onix - level 14 -Faint

The onix was critically hit by the ice fang, collapsing after the suicune let go. "You did a good job," Brock said to his pokemon, returning him to his pokeball.

Suicune gains 26 Experience!

"Here, take the boulder badge," Brock said to Artemis, handing her the badge that she earned.

Artemis obtains the boulder badge from Brock!

"As well, here's some money for your victory," Brock said to her.

Artemis obtains 2000 from Brock!
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:41 pm

Artemis returned Suicune, and took the money and badge from Brock. "You truely are quite an impressive gym leader, with all of the advantages I had, you held on pretty well." She turned and started walking out of room, when she remembered what she had originally came for. She turned back around.

"Say," she said as she did so, "do you know anything about the Legendary Pokemon of this region?" she asked Brock.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:43 pm

"The only think that I know is that Articuno is being spotted flying around here," Brock said to her. He tossed her a card. "Go to that address."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Artemis found it odd that Brock carried around such an address, but took the card and thanked him. Now turning to leave the gym, she looked to Rune. The little Jirachi was oddly silent and calm, and he battle she had witnessed seemed to have rendered the little Pokemon speechless. After noticing Artemis's gaze, she looked at her with wide eyes. I wanna be as strong as Suicune! She said, making Artemis laugh.

"You will some day," she said to Rune, exiting the gym. She then looked at the address, curious as to where it would lead.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:50 pm

The card didn't actually have an address. It had a map written in some strange language, that had one word at the top. "Pokémon."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:53 pm

"Odd," Artemis said, not recognizing the writing as the same she had studied in Turnback Cave. "It looks ancient, but maybe I'm mistaken. Why would Brock have this?" She seemed to talk to herself often when she was puzzled. Looking around town, she had an idea. If there's a library around here, maybe there'll be a book decoding it...
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:54 pm

If Artemis looked, Brock would be walking past her. However, something was different. Brock seemed to have his eyes open, which he normally didn't.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Artemis heard footsteps walk next to her and pass, and she looked up from the puzzling card and discovered Brock walking past. Rune looked up as well, and giggled before floating over toward the gym leader. Your eyes are weird when they're open, mister, she said, giggling.

Artemis grabbed Rune and moved her from right in front of Brock's face. "I'm sorry for her, and sorry to bother you, but would you know anything about the writing on the card you gave me?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Brock looked at Artemis giving her a smirk. "Follow me," he said to her, and then he kept his mouth shut. He started leading her away from the gym, and away from town. Something didn't seem right.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 12:12 am

Artemis had an ill sense of forboding, but continued following. She would do everything she could to catch a Legendary Pokemon, even follow a strange gym leader who didn't seem quite all right. A cool breeze whipped past, making the dark night even more eerie, and she slightly shivered. Taking out Rune's Pokeball, she returned the little Jirachi, who herself seemed too tired to protest.

She took a deep breath to calm her nerves, and continued following Brock.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 12:17 am

Brock turned around eventually, looking at Artemis. "Most trainers aren't as stupid as you," he told her, him grabbing under his chin and revealing he wasn't Brock at all. It was someone that Artemis knew really well. It was the collector from before. "Surprise surprise kitten," he said to her, chuckling as he attempted to hit her in the neck and make her pass out.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 12:29 am

"Wow," Artemis said as she stepped back and ducked with suprising speed, "you followed me all the way to Kanto, you must be desperate." She took two Pokeballs from her belt, and released both Rune and Nadil. "This is for calling me Kitten," she said before turning to Rune. "I wish that he punches himself in the face as hard as he can. Though knowing how weak he is, it probably won't do as much damage as I'd like." Rune nodded, and her blue ribbons glowed for a moment as she attempted making the wish come true. With that done, she turned toward Nadil. "If he does anything I don't like," she told him, "open up a portal and push him into the Distortion World."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 12:31 am

The collector looked at Artemis as his legendary pokemon came out. "You realize that is a stupid decision," Dialga asked Artemis. "I can just bend time a bit and wreck your history you know." Lugia and zekrom agreed, knowing that Dialga could keep them and the collector from forgetting anything about their history. "So do you really want that wish to come true? Do you really want to send him to the distortion world." "It doesn't matter," the collector said after he had punched himself. "I know where the legendary pokemon will be showing up next, and I will be there to capture it."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 12:51 am

"You know, useless threats, even from a Legendary Pokemon, shouldn't really be spoken. I could just wish to Rune that your loyalties turn to me," she glanced at Zekrom while she said that, "but that's not how I do things. I believe in a fair fight, not cheating like others do. Besides, I know where it's going to appear too," she held up the small slip of paper, really having no idea what it means, but not wanting the annoying collector to best her.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 12:52 am

"Good luck with that lie," the collector said, withdrawing his pokemon exempting zekrom. He jumped to its back, flying away before another wish could be made.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 1:00 am

Artemis gritted her teeth, irritated that her bluff had been called. She returned Nadil and sighed. Rune floated over to her head and sat on it. Well, at least I got to watch him punch himself, she though, If only he would have stayed a bit longer, a few more wishes would have been entertaining...wait...wishes! She suddenly looked up to Rune, and got an idea. "Rune, I wish I could read what is on this card." Rune's ribbons glowed once more, as she tried to make the wish come true.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 1:05 am

The words would become clear as day. "The bird clearly lands where ice is prominent."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 3:09 am

"Ice, huh," Artemis said, putting the notecard in her pocket. She sent out Lykouleon, and hopped onto his back. "Lykouleon, we have to scope out this place for any icy areas." He nodded and rolled his eyes as he launched into the air. You don't have to speak out loud, he said through telepathy, Telepathy is much more private from prying eyes.

Artemis ignored the remark, and scanned the ground below for any sign of an icy area.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 3:10 am

There seemed to be a bit of white on the ground. As Artemis would go, mountains wouldn't be too far in the distance, the blue bird just a blur at the top as it gave a screech of power.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next