HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pidgey Alarm!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Dragon Kurai

The Pidgey Alarm!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pidgey Alarm!    The Pidgey Alarm!  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 10:26 pm

The spearow looked at the sauirtle as it talked to it. It blinked a coupe of times as if not wanting to answer thst, instead turnng its head.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: The Pidgey Alarm!    The Pidgey Alarm!  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Squirtle felt offended and tackled Spearow "Squedo Squed!" growled Squirtle demanding the answer.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Pidgey Alarm!    The Pidgey Alarm!  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 6:14 pm

The spearow took the tackle, getting up and still refusing to answer. It took off, flapping its wings and flying onwards from the two.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: The Pidgey Alarm!    The Pidgey Alarm!  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 2:15 pm

"What a lousy pokemon.. Lets follow it!" said Jason and took Squirtle because Sq. is slow and started following Spearow. They saw the pokemon flying to the thick forest but as they were running they slipped on ___________.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Pidgey Alarm!    The Pidgey Alarm!  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 6:41 pm

A banana peel [as cheesy as it sounds]. There was apparently a pokemon that had been eating the food, and had thrown the peel thinking that nothing would happen. When it turned its head and it looked at hte trainer having tripped, it started laughing as if sounding like a monkey.

??? - Lv ??? - ??? - ?? Hits Remaining
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: The Pidgey Alarm!    The Pidgey Alarm!  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 7:38 pm

[Sorry Matt, for not posting for too long]

Jason slipped on the banana peel and fell hard on the ground. He heard someone laughing and as soon as possible got up to see who it was.
With the angry face he saw a weird looking pokemon "Lets see what dexter has to say.." said Jason and opened his pokedex.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Pidgey Alarm!    The Pidgey Alarm!  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 03, 2013 4:34 pm

[I just found this. You gotta tell me when you post if it's been a while. I'm not watching my topics half the time XD]
[Also, where were we? A wild pokemon encounter... Alrighty]
[I forgot, do you prefer regional pokemon or global pokemon from any region?]

??? - Lv ??? - ??? - ?? Hits Remaining
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pidgey Alarm!    The Pidgey Alarm!  - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Pidgey Alarm!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Pallet Town-
Jump to: