HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Badge, First Step to Championship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Espeon
Espeon

First Badge, First Step to Championship - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Badge, First Step to Championship   First Badge, First Step to Championship - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Drew sighed. "Fine, Snivy use tackle" Drew said. Snivy started running, closing in on Tepig.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: First Badge, First Step to Championship   First Badge, First Step to Championship - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Pokemon:
Tepig - Level 8 - Male - 1 Hits Remain
??? - Level 7 - ??? - 3 Hits Remain

The tepig didn't seem to be doing so good as it rolled away. The girl wasn't even sure if its tackle had done any damage to the opponent, but she knew that her pokemon wasn't doing so well. "Come one tepig, I know you can do it!" The tepig took the encouragement, slowly getting up after it was finished rolling.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: First Badge, First Step to Championship   First Badge, First Step to Championship - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 11:34 pm

Drew sighed."No Snivy come back"he said and Snivy turned to jump back on his shoulder. "I will not fight you anymore"he says turning to her. Andrew starts to walk away.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: First Badge, First Step to Championship   First Badge, First Step to Championship - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 12:38 am

"Hey where are you going," the girl asked, scooping her pokemon up into her arms rushing after the other trainer. "Hey, I asked a question!"
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: First Badge, First Step to Championship   First Badge, First Step to Championship - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Drew stopped."I am going find a new Pokemon"he said.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: First Badge, First Step to Championship   First Badge, First Step to Championship - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 7:08 pm

"Why did you stop the battle? I still had another pokemon," the girl asked the trainer. "It could have continued! Why did you stop?"
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: First Badge, First Step to Championship   First Badge, First Step to Championship - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 7:30 pm

"I stopped because I was not going to continue to fight the poor pokemon"he said looking at Tepig.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: First Badge, First Step to Championship   First Badge, First Step to Championship - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 7:31 pm

The girl looked at the trainer. "What kind of trainer are you to not finish a battle," she asked him curiously. "Every trainer finishes a battle. Why won't you come back and finish the battle." In truth, the tepig didn't want to battle, but it was curious as well.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: First Badge, First Step to Championship   First Badge, First Step to Championship - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 7:36 pm

"Fine then"said Drew. "Lets finish this"he added." Snivy your up"he said and the Pokemon nodded jumping down."Lets end this.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: First Badge, First Step to Championship   First Badge, First Step to Championship - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 7:49 pm

The girl looked at Drew, putting her tepig on the ground and waving her arms. "no no no," she said to him. "I didn't mean to do that! I was just curious," she said, scooping her pokemon up into her arms again to where the other pokemon couldn't hurt him.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: First Badge, First Step to Championship   First Badge, First Step to Championship - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am

"Oh well maybe you should be a bit more clear"said Drew. Snivy jumped back on his shoulder. Drew smiled at Snivy.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: First Badge, First Step to Championship   First Badge, First Step to Championship - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 12:16 am

The girl looked at Drew before she turned around. She was a bit determined that she didn't want anything to do with Drew now, and she walked away from him. She had wanted to finish the battle before, but he had quit first, and that made her lose her fighting spirit.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: First Badge, First Step to Championship   First Badge, First Step to Championship - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 7:21 pm

"Wait!"Drew called,"Don't leave yet". Drew looked at Snivy. "Maybe we should go after her"he said.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Badge, First Step to Championship   First Badge, First Step to Championship - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

First Badge, First Step to Championship
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3