HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Egyptian Troubles [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Bryan
Bryan

Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 5:21 am

Empoleon has his face on fire.

[GHOST RIDER? Nah, Ghost Empoleon? w00t]
[Not BRN status though]

Empoleon lets out waters from his mouth extinguishing his head from the flames as he turned to Blaziken and sprayed bubbles towards him. Empoleon used Bubblebeam. The water tornado is still behind Blaziken.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 5:28 am

Slasher grunted and arched his back using his great strength to toss the Empoleon over him, into the whirlpool. Slasher quickly jump out of range afterwards. "La mayoría agotador, ¿no?" (Most stressful, right?)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 5:34 am

Empoleon was thrown into his own whirlpool but it didn't do much damage, close to nothing, really. Empoleon desummons the Whirlpool and lands on the ground. He stares at Blaziken. Probably playing mind games now.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 5:37 am

Slasher stared back, he tilted his head, "Esta crece estresante, ¿no?" (This grows tiresome no?). Slasher stood up strait charging a powerful move. (He is using Inferno Blast, Check custom TM list.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 5:39 am

Empoleon prepares another Aqua Jet should Blaziken attack.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 5:51 am

Slasher grunted as his eyes start to glow a bright red and energy gather around him as a small fireball started to form in front of his mouth quickly growing 20X his size, the ground started to shake and melt from the heat he was letting off.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 5:53 am

Empoleon did not look shaken by it. He's waiting for it to come to him.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 6:05 am

The fire ball quickly condensed into a tiny fireball the size of a pea and ate it. Slasher widened as he blasted out a large beam of fire, that is 100% accuracy. The beam melted everything that was 10 ft away from it. Slasher had purposely turned the attack so it will only graze Empoleon, if the Empoleon was it head on, water type or not he would die. Lalnda yelped at the release of the attack knowing how dangerous it is.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Empoleon, being part Steel-type, has his body parts slowly turn into a wax-like thing as it drooped down to the ground, slowly killing him. This is too much for him because Lalnda won't be able to capture him if this continues and Empoleon will not faint, he will die. His life would end. Sooner, Empoleon turned into water wax and now he melted, now gone of existence.

Slasher grew to Level 38!
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Lalnda yelled, "S-Slasher I thought you de-powered your attack so empoleon can survive!" he screamed at the guilty pokemon, Slasher looked away, " Haven't no excuse for my actions Master, i forgot he was a steel-type, he would of survived if he was full water." He spoke in english. "I forgot just how powerful Inferno Blast is. I shall refrain from using it."

(Slasher is Level: 57 Shadow, and please edit in my experience pts.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 3:43 pm

[[Yep, I know. I just got confused, sorry. Fixed. Anyway, what do you want to happen now? You didn't say you wanted a wild Pokemon...]]
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Lalnda sighed and mumbled something in arabic. Slasher answered back in quite spanish. Lalnda took quagsire's pokeball and thought for a moment. "I'll call you Ivan." he said releaseing Ivan from his pokeball. Ivan looked around stopping to look Lalnda over. "I'llЗдравствуйте ты мой тренер?" (Hello you are my trainer?)he asked, Lalnda nodded, "I'llنعم أنا مدرب الخاصة بك، اسمي Lalnda جانسون."(Yes i'm your trainer, My name is Lalnda Janson) he replied. Slasher looked over, "Hola, mi nombre es Slasher y es un placer conocerte, ¿no?"(Hello my name is Slasher and it is a pleasure to meet you, yes?) he said politly. Ivan nodded, "I'llДа, его удовольствия, а также, не так ли?"(Yes, its a pleasure, no?).
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 4:14 pm

[[Thank God for English subtitles... o.o Nickname edited... You still didn't sound like you want a trainer/wild pokemon...]]
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 4:25 pm

Lalnda smiled at Ivan, "هيا لنذهب إلى منزلي، وقتها العشاء."(Come on lets go to my house, its dinnertime) Slasher looked happy at the thought of Lalnda's cooking. " Sí, vamos a ir sé!" (Yes Yes, Lets go now!) he said running of to Lalnda's house. Ivan blinked, "Ваша приготовления пищи, что хорошего?"(is your cooking that good?) Lalnda nodded and ran off after Slasher. Lalnda blinked, when he saw Slasher stop. he soon noticed something in the sky.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 4:36 pm

It's Lugia, their friend. "HUM DE HO! HUM DE HO! DEN DEN DEN DENENENENENENEN!!!!" he was humming a tone. "MCDONALDS DELIVERY! ONE GATLING GUN ALA CARTE!" he said dropping the gatling gun before flying up again and leaving. HUM DE HO HUM DE HO HUM DE HO!!!!!!" he kept humming as he flew away onto a distance.

"BAZINGA!" he echoed from a distance.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Lalnda ran to the gun, his eyes full with stars, "Thatبندقية جاتلينج بندقية جاتلينج OMG، أردت دائما واحدة من هذه! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!"(a gatling gun OMG a Gatling Gun, I always wanted one of these! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!) he yelled as he fanboyed over the gun.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 4:48 pm

Lugia flies back to them but doesn't land, he circles around in the air. "WE DID I WE DID WE DID IT!!! MUUUY BIEEEEEN!! he shouts in a Dora the explorer manner before again leaving.

BAZINGA he echoes again
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Lalnda completely ignored Lugia, still fanboying. Slasher was grumbling in spanish about wanting food and Ivan looked weirdout. "Что я получил себе в? это смущает, да?" (What have i got myself into? this is confusing, yes?)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 03, 2013 3:57 am

[[Well... I guess you're now wanting someone else to join you... so... yep, guess I'm not gonna mod you since you didn't sound like it.]]
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 03, 2013 8:20 pm

After Lalnda stopped fanboying and they got to his to eat. They retire for the night. Lalnda's ear twitched as he heard something in his room, he opened his eyes and saw a pokemon shadow snooping around, it was...
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 10:08 am

A Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 20a (M, 57)

[Didn't use the RNG, :P Well, they're in a house, so... :P]

It's the Mouse Pokemon, Raticate. It's snooping and sniffing around probably hoping to find cheese. That is very likely.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 12:49 pm

Lalnda blinked, "Err hi?" he smiled at the pokemon, confused if he should try to catch him or not. Lalnda sliped a well known spiked black choker on the rat. He also fingered Ivan's pokeball.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 10:43 am

[["Fingered"... My stupid and dirty perverted mind...]]

The Pokémon ran away.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Lalnda poketed the spiked choker(lol ninja skills) and went back to sleep. -Morning- Lalnda walked out in the forest, hoping to find some berries for his recipe. Lalnda hummed happily as he carried a basket of berries, "oh?". Lalnda blinked as a pokemon roosted on his head.
(Lalnda can carry alot of weight on his head.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 11:14 pm

It'a Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 448a. Probably playing around. He used Lalnda's head to balance himself before jumping to a tree branch and then another one. Nope, maybe it's training and not minding Lalnda.

Lucario/57/M
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Egyptian Troubles [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next