HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FyreLand, A New Adventure!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Bryan
Bryan

FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:29 am

OOC: LOL

IC:
Piplup runs back to his Trainer for safety. "HEY!" the girl says clenching her fists and walking towards Fyre, looking really mad. The looks of someone going to punch somebody.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:39 am

'Suicune was only hungry! It picks a bicuit from yur pocket and you immediately jump conclusions I'm a thief,' Fure said having an excellent point. 'It never evenattacked you!' Yhe suicune took the chance blasting a bubblebeam at the piplup and turning running off
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 am

The girl grabs her Piplup and resting him in her arms. "Without permission? And you are about to hurt my Pokémon with that bat!" she said walking towards the nearest tree and putting Piplup behind it. As she walks back to Fyre, "I solve problems by beating." she attempts to land a punch on Fyre's face.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Fyre opened his mouth a bit before his suicune stood on its hind legs a bit letting him slide down. It lashed its tails at the girl and grabbed her arms lifting her into the air where she wouldn't be able to run, and screeched at her for trying to harm its child.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 4:23 am

The Piplup screams to stop fighting. He knows that his Trainer won't show any signs of stopping unless the other party stops. He talks to the Suicune suggesting that they let her go and just apologize; her mood will lighten soon. "You want more, huh?" she taunted trying to break free because a Pokemon's stronger than a human.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 8:59 am

The suicune screeched at the girl slamming her against a tree. It made partial screeches as it beat her, tired of her taunts and tired of her trying to hurt its child.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 9:49 am

OOC: How could you beat something that looks that damn good?

IC:
The girl kicks the Suicune in its private part as she stood; about to go for a punch but her Piplup stopped her. "You're lucky my Piplup wanted me to stop!" she said turning around and walking away. "Don't follow!" she said as he brushed the dirt away with her hands.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 12:26 pm

[[That was a bit inappropriate, and do legendaries even have "that"?]]

Fyre stood up and looked at his suicune. "That was a bit harsh, don't you think," he asked it, and it looked at him screeching a bit angrily in reply. It was trying to protect him, and he didn't seem as though he was too happy about it. "Well, you did just beat up someone that was innocent. There was a better way to go about it," Fyre pointed out to his pokemon, and the suicune blinked a couple of times processing his words. It thouht that he had a point, and it apologized intently. "Well, let's keep going anyway," Fyre replied, climbing onto the pokemon's back and letting it start dashing off.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 11:11 am

[[Eh, whatever. You stole something, dude. :P]]

Piplup suddenly calls their attention for help and is looking back and forth to Fyre and his Trainer. The girl looks like she hurts something. On her back is a huge black and blue bruise. Suicune's strength must've felt stronger than it looked.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Fyre looked back at the piplup and had his pokemon stop running. "It was her own fault," he mumbled to himself, but he had his pokemon turn around and run back over to them. He jumped down and he picked the girl up, holstering her onto Suicune's back and heading with her back towards teh town that he had just come from. "Hello, we need some help," he called out, hoping someone would come immediately. "This girl is injured!" he looked as someone ran over immediately as he was calling, and he walked with the person who had taken the girl. He sighed when she was laid down and given medicine, shaking his head a bit. "I still think that it was your fault. You shouldn't have tried to attak us immediately after misunderstanding..."

[[Just so you know, the pokemon's name isn't Fyre, and you totally made a mistake X3]]
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 11:07 pm

"...Okay. Let's just forget it okay?" she said sounding a bit nicer than her previous reactions. Piplup thanks her for finally being nice and also thanks Fang for his good heart. The girl slides her fingers in her pocket taking two berries out. "Your Suicune can take it if he wants..." she said putting it on a table beside her. "So what's your name? Where were you going?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 11:31 pm

Fyre shook his head, the suicune walking upto his side rubbing its head against his hand. 'I refer to my suicune as a she. Specifically my mother,' he said to the girl as he rubbed its head. 'She raised me for five years after I escaped.' He stopped talking for a minute before he continued. 'Im not headed anywhere, though I may take on a gym or two. I'm just a wanderer now, and I don't have interest in anything else.' He turned a bit, wishing tue woman well and leaving the location. He crawled onto his suicune's back, asking her to take them to johto, and the pokemon rushed of to do as asked.

(Closing topic to move into Kakashi's. I'll make another app later so you can still mod me. Thanks for the modding, and look forward to the future in a different character xp)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 9:13 am

[I feel as if I ruined your character in some way...]
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 12:55 pm

Beedee wrote:
[I feel as if I ruined your character in some way...]
(Why would you feel that? You didn't do anything tovthe character. In fa t, it was different and I enjoyed it. I'm loking forward to the future with a different character,)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 1:10 pm

[Because I think the girl's too horrible... But okay then. Since you said nothing's wrong, I'm probably paranoid. Hey, how about this, fella. I mod you and you mod me.
http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t3919-chapter-1-just-bring-it-fella]
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 1:16 pm

[[Posted, and continue this discussion in PM. Truthfully I didn't mind the attitude, and it's definitely fresh from what I experienced before with the other two characters [which are now gone]]]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FyreLand, A New Adventure!   FyreLand, A New Adventure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

FyreLand, A New Adventure!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2