HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Dragon Kurai

A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Lugia - ?? Gender - Lvl 80 - 10 hits
Weather Ball, Gust, Dragon Rush, Extrasensory, Hydro Pump, Aeroblast, AncientPower, Future Sight, Sky Attack
Whirlwind, Rain Dance, Punishment, Safeguard, Recover, Natural Gift, Calm Mind
TM03 Psyshock, TM24 Thunderbolt

Dialga - ?? Gender - Lvl 85 - 12 hits
Dragonbreath, Metal Claw, AncientPower, Slash, Power Gem, Dragon Claw, Earth Power, Aura Sphere, Iron Tail, Roar of Time, Flash Cannon
Scary Face, Metal Burst
TM14 Blizzard, TM13 Ice Beam

Zekrom - ?? Gender - Lvl 85 - 15 hits
Thunder Fang, AncientPower, Thunderbolt, DragonBreath, Slash, Zen Headbutt, Fusion Bolt, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Thunder, outrade, Hyper Voice, Bolt Strike
Dragon Rage, Imprison

The dialga wasn't about to take an attack, but it wasn't like it had a choice. It was watching the double team incoming, and when it got attacked, so did the collector on top of it. The man fell down immediately [quite embarrassing], and he got up with an angry look at Artemis. "Some things weren't meant to be played fairly," he said to Artemis. He withdrew his pokemon, and he immediately ran from the field, the legendaries asking him telepathetically if he was alright.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Artemis looked dumbfounded as she watched the fleeing collector. "Does that mean we won?" she asked outloud, and Tinlet just shrugged. She asked Lykouleon something telepathically, and he seemed to have agreed to it, because she suddenly put the beast to sleep. Using Dream Eater on him several times, she gained her maximum health once more. Once Lykouleon awoke, she used a couple of Heal Pulses on him so that his health was at its fullest.

"Wait... If he's in such a rush..." It suddenly clicked what the man must be doing. Quickly, Artemis withdrew Tinlet and hopped atop Lykouleon. "We have to get to the lake before he does!"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:30 pm

InformationToKeep:

The man looked back at Artemis as she was dumbfounded. "I'll get to that lake before you. That suicune will be mine," he laughed to himself as he kept running.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Though the man ran, compare that to the flying speed of a Legendary Reshiram, and they quickly caught up, as they passed, Artemis smirked, and waved as she passed. "For someone who's supposedly so smart, you sure aren't smart when it comes to transportation. Up ahead, there are snow drifts bigger than you, and they'll slow you down almost to a stop." With that said, Lykouleon got higher into the air, and sped toward the entrance to the lake.

(Those snow drifts are so annoying in Pearl >.<)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:37 pm

The man looked at Artemis in anger. He let his zekrom out, hopping to the pokemon's shoulder letting it start heading after the reshiram and trainer. "If you think that I'm going to let you get away, you're dead wrong," he yelled at her. "Dragonbreath," he said to his pokemon, and it shot a larger blast of dragonbreath at Artemis's pokemon's wing.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:43 pm

Lykouleon roared in anger, and he surrounded himself and Artemis in a pink firy inferno. He banked left and narrowly managed to dodge the attack, but it did cause him to go slightly off course. Gritting her teeth in annoyance, Artemis released her Druddigon.

"Deus," she said, "watch our back, if they get too close, let them have it. Send any of their attacks off course too." He nodded, and flew after Lykouleon from off to the side. He was using his perfrials to watch the chasing man closely.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:46 pm

The man looked at Artemis. He wasn't necessarily pleased, but something caught his attention. She was already past the lake, but he wasn't, just yet. He caught his eye on the beauty of the suicune in the middle of the lake, and he withdrew, acting as though he was just giving up. When his zekrom had him low enough, he jumped, pulling out a masterball knowing he wouldn't have much of a chance if he didn't use one for this circumstance.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:56 pm

"Ha! He really can't stand much heat, can he?" Artemis said in satisfaction. Withdrawing Deus, she looked to the ground. "Funny," she said, "I swear the lake wasn't this far out." That's when she turned back and noticed the trainer, now only a small black figure hurtling toward the lake. "Crap, he must have gotten us off course!" A split second plan formed in her head, as she saw him disappear behind the trees obscuring the lake. It's much too late to fly there, but I've been there before so maybe it'll be enough,,,

She let Tinlet out of her ball, and the graceful Pokemon landed on Lykouleon's back. "Tinlet, if I concentrate long enough, can you get me to that lake, I've been there before, so we could teleport if you focus on my mind instead of yours." Her Pokemon nodded, and took Artemis's hand. "You can catch up quickly," she said to Lykouleon, then disappeared into the teleport. Her Reshiram immediately turned around and sped toward the lake where his master had gone.

Artemis felt solid ground appear under her feet. It was moist and thick grass, showing she had arrived in the correct location. Quickly looking around, she looked to see if she was too late.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Artemis would notice the collector just a bit ahead of her, landing into the water as the suicune was pulled into his masterball. Of course, sacrifices had to be made as his zekrom landed right beside Artemis, calling him a fool for having done that, but calling him a determined collector.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:07 pm

Lykouleon looked at the Zekrom with disdain, and growled slightly. He, however, didn't attack, since Zekrom didn't. Looking at the Legendary apprehensively, Artemis decided to try and catch Suicune how she always did, for as the trainer slowly waded through the lake, Tinlet could easily teleport and throw Artemis's last Master Ball. Stealthily handing it to her Pokemon, Tinlet knew what to do, and disappeared.

She reappeared where Suicune had been, but it was too late. She looked at the Master Ball that had caught him, and her trainer's empty one within her hands. Looking sadly at the collector, she teleported back to her trainer's side and returned the ball, ashamed. Artemis smiled at Tinlet and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "It's okay Tinlet, we can't get all of them." She turned to look up at Zekrom. "I guess your master wins this one, but it also proves him a hypocrite. 'Master Balls are for losers', ha, maybe he's right."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:21 pm

The zekrom looked at Artemis. "I think I'd like to test you and swap sides," it said to her telepathetically. "As you know, he is a fool. He doesn't necessarily deserve my assistance."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:25 pm

"What kind of test?" Artemis asked in a whisper, looking at Zekrom's trainer in the distance. Lykouleon looked curiously at his idealic counterpart. He didn't seem to like the thought of his rival dragon on the team. 'Leave it to a follower of ideals to leave their chosen hero.' Artemis was a bit taken aback, as this was the first time she had heard Lykouleon use telepathy, it seemed to also point out that he had come to accept her as his master and hero.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:27 pm

"A battle. If you win, I'll let you capture me," the zekrom said to the trainer.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:34 pm

"But...aren't you already caught?" Artemis asked, but gripped Deus's Pokeball anyway. "I'm sorry Lykouleon, but I have to prove that normal Pokemon are just as good as Legendaries. Lykouleon looked a bit doubtful, but stepped back. He was going to stay out of his ball in case things got messy.

Artemis released Deus, who cocked his head, remembering the last fight he had. It was against a different Zekrom as well. He spread his wings and prepared for the first attack.

"We're ready when you are," she said to Zekrom.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Zekrom - ?? Gender - Lvl 85 - 15 hits
Thunder Fang, AncientPower, Thunderbolt, DragonBreath, Slash, Zen Headbutt, Fusion Bolt, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Thunder, outrade, Hyper Voice, Bolt Strike
Dragon Rage, Imprison

"Understood," the zekrom said to Artemis. He blew a large wave towards the opponent. It almost looked like he was speaking, though it was only hyper voice!
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:46 pm

[Deus - 11 Hits]

Deus felt the sudden vibrations before the initial hit, and knew what was coming. Unfortunately, it was almost impossible to dodge an attack like that, and he took the hit. Growling a bit, his body gained a violent aura and glow, and it built up until he couldn't control it any more. The aura violently sped at Zekrom in a deadly rush. It was an Outrage attack.

As the two dragon battled, Artemis still had a strange feeling. "I still feel as if the lake is calling me," she muttered, but pushed the feeling aside. Remembering the collector, and finding it odd he wasn't here by now, she gave Tinlet a concerned look. "Do you mind going to find our new wayward friend. I have a feeling he's up to something." Tinlet nodded, and teleported into the canopy of a very tall tree. From there, she had a full view of the lake and its surroundings. She tried to spot the collector.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Zekrom - ?? Gender - Lvl 85 - 14 Hits
Dragon Rage, Imprison

'I admire your strength,' Zekrom told the other pokemon when the attack had hit. It didn't seem the attack did much to it, but it did. Zekrom looked at the opponent, lashing a bolt of thunder out at the opponent.

The collector was underwater. He had caught the suicune, and it was swimming around its new owner about to bring him above ground
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:58 pm

[Druddigon - 11 Hits]

Druddigon smirked, noticed the clouds above suddenly get darker, and knew what was coming. He zig-zagged, nosedived, and barrel rolled until the Thunder struck, which harmlessly hit the ground where he was moments before. His eyes glowed again, and the aura burst out, again hurtling toward Zekrom.

Tinlet leaned against the trunk and sat on her branch, watching the man closely. He didn't seem to be doing anything important at the moment.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Zekrom - ?? Gender - Lvl 85 - 13 Hits
Dragon Rage, Imprison

"Very nice," the zekrom said to Artemis, noticing she wasn't commanding her pokemon. "To trust your pokemon that much means you've either been with them a while, or you have a strong bond." He took the incoming aura, and then encased himself in blue lightning before hurtling towards the opponent in a fusion bolt.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 5:11 pm

[Deus - 10 Hits]

Deus's eyes grew wide as he saw the powerful oncoming attack. The giant ball of electricity and force slammed into him, and at the end of it, he was lying in a small crater created from the impact. He then smiled with satisfaction, knowing his Rough Skin had hurt Zekrom during the attack.

His eyes glowed once more, and he launched a final Outrage before becoming confused.

Artemis smiled, "I don't need to command my Pokemon. We understand one another through our bond, they know what I want done, and also if I'm wrong. They are the best at knowing themselves, so in the end, it's best if they make the final decision of what move to use."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Zekrom - ?? Gender - Lvl 85 - 12 Hits
Dragon Rage, Imprison

The zekrom only smiled at Artemis, however it did. "I commend that statement. A pokemon that is under order from a trainer may not be used or battle at full potential." His owner was brought up by the suicune then, and he looked angrily at Artemis. "Trying to take my pokemon! You thief!" He pulled out the pokeball, pulling Zekrom into it, ultimately ending their battle.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 5:18 pm

"Why do all of my battles have to be interrupted," Artemis muttered, returning Deus. "I was simply battling him, something he asked me to do. And last time I checked, you clearly stole that Suicune from me. I was winning our battle, and it should have been my catch." In a flash, Tinlet appeared beside Artemis, and looked at the collector boredly.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 5:21 pm

The collector looked at Artemis from the suicune's back. "Do you think I honestly care? Why do you still act childish after all this time," he chuckled.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 5:25 pm

"You're the childish one," Artemis said, "being a sore loser and all. And why are you still hanging around here? You got what you came for, why don't you leave?" She wouldn't mention the still alluring call the lake had on her. She wouldn't investigate it until he left, and she would pester him as much as she could until he did.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 5:27 pm

"Artemis, who do you think was calling you to the lake," the suicune asked her in her head, it clear it didn't want to be captured by the other collector. "I was hoping you would come immediately so I could ask you something, but I suppose that that can't happen." The collector only smiled triumphantly at Artemis. "Do you have a problem with me still being here? Are is the amateur collector just a chicken and not wanting to admit it?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next