HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COMING SOON: Pokemon Lunar and Solar (an RPG forum)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

COMING SOON: Pokemon Lunar and Solar (an RPG forum) Empty
PostSubject: COMING SOON: Pokemon Lunar and Solar (an RPG forum)   COMING SOON: Pokemon Lunar and Solar (an RPG forum) H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 12:08 am

Hi guys, this is the Empoleon here talking to you about a New Pokemon RPG forum I am currently working on. It is called "Pokemon Lunar and Solar". It is an RPG forum version of a Pokemon Game I made up, "Pokemon Lunar Version", and "Pokemon Solar Version". It plays out just like this site, but instead of being in all regions, it simply takes place in another region that I made up: Mainnork. In Mainnork, the Pokemon Professor is named Prof. Quail. I wrote this intro for it that is a short summary of what the Game is about:

"Hi There! Welcome to the World of Pokemon! My name is Quail. But People call me the Pokemon Professor. For years now, Pokemon and People have lived together in harmony. But over the years, there have been Evil Organizations that are called "Teams". They were largely independent, and they all used Pokemon for their own evilish deeds. Some plotted World Domination, Some even wanted to destroy our world for new ones! Well, Teams Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic, Plasma, and the newly formed Team Cyber have come to the Region of Mainnork, my home region, to search for the Legendary Pokemon, so that they can carry out their Plans. This Region is dedicated to Rare and Legendary Pokemon, as is my Research. Some of you young trainers were asked by your Region Professors, Oak, Elm, Birch, Rowan and Juniper, to come here and compete in the Mainnork League. Some of you are from here in Mainnork, also to compete in the Mainnork League. While that would suit you as trainers, I ask that you help me by looking for a Legendary Pokemon. They are hard to find, but they are all here, I assure you. But beware, you will surely run into one of these Teams, and will be competing with them to Get the exact same Legendary. You will each assign yourselves to look for a Legendary Pokemon and stop a Team. However, all of you should also work as a Team yourselves. You each have your own Pokemon. Good. You may also compete in the Mainnork League if you wish. It is also a good idea to complete your Pokedex too. But your Goal is too look for your Legendary Pokemon and stop your Team Nemisis. Well, enough of my talking, Good Luck Trainers. You Have the full support of Professors Oak, Elm, Birch, Rowan, Juniper (Who have also come here to Mainnork) and of course, me. We all wish you farewell on this new quest."

In other Words, you can be from Mainnork or anyother Region, but it all takes place in Mainnork. What happens in the Game, is that you start out with Starter pokemon (any) and choose what Legendary Pokemon you seek (any at all), and which evil Organization you compete with to find it (it doesn't have to be any of the teams posted, I might add a "Create an Organization" feature). You will also have a rival, who is completley customisable from appearance to story, but played by a Mod or another Player. Basically, it's a choose your own adventure, as the setup is completley chosen by you. So it's catch Pokemon, Beat the Gyms, find the Legendary Pokemon you seek, defeat you Nemesis Team, and beat your Rivals. That is how Pokemon Lunar-Solar works.

But of course, the site is not finished. Infact, it's far from. However, I am currently recruiting hands to help construct the site, and Mods for after it's done (Yes, Mods and Admins are being promoted early). I already have Fennekin working on a banner for the site, so I'm sure I can get some reliable hands in. Anyone who is interested, please PM, and I just might end up giving you a shot.

And when the site is completed, I will return here and announce that. Until then, it's hands for hire.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON: Pokemon Lunar and Solar (an RPG forum)   COMING SOON: Pokemon Lunar and Solar (an RPG forum) H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 2:49 am

This is very interesting! I think I'll join whenever it is ready. Just send me a PM and I'll be there ASAP making an account/character! :3
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON: Pokemon Lunar and Solar (an RPG forum)   COMING SOON: Pokemon Lunar and Solar (an RPG forum) H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 3:56 am

I agree with Zorua, this looks like it will be very interesting! Let me know if you need any help and when it starts, and I'll be there!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON: Pokemon Lunar and Solar (an RPG forum)   COMING SOON: Pokemon Lunar and Solar (an RPG forum) H6Q0F8z

COMING SOON: Pokemon Lunar and Solar (an RPG forum)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1