HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first gym, the first victory.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The first gym,  the first victory. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first gym, the first victory.   The first gym,  the first victory. H6Q0F8zWed Jan 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Star was sleeping in the total darkness of her new gym. Being a gym leader was a new experience for her, and she wasn't quite used to the new way people treat her. Her Pokemon were wandering in the dark, and they had the luxury of not having a challenge for a week. Something common to an unknown league with only three hired gym leaders. It was a luxury, until the loud bangs echoed through the wide open space.

"A challenge?" Star muttered to herself, waking up. Navigating through the maze of her gym, her eyes were well adjusted to the dark, she made her way to the door. Opening it, an action that blinded her because of the outside light, she blinked several times. "It's a gym, you don't have to knock," she said to the guy at her door. She then stepped aside, and gestured for him to come in.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The first gym, the first victory.   The first gym,  the first victory. H6Q0F8zMon Jan 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Star nodded, then remembered something. Being in Elesa's old gym, she usually got challengers looking for her, considering the World League wasn't open yet. "Erm, if you're looking for Elesa, she's in the gym next door. Though you could battle me for her badge, my gym isn't officially open yet, so you can't fight my strong team just yet. So, d'ya wanna fight Elesa or me?" Star hoped it was the latter, so she could go back to her nap.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The first gym, the first victory.   The first gym,  the first victory. H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 5:59 pm

"Okay, suit yourself," Star replied, closing the gym door and plunging it into total darkness. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, this gym battle will be fought in the pitch black, so unless your Electivire has night vision like my Pokemon do, you're going to have to figure out how to fight. Sableye, you're up first."

A few scratching footsteps showed the Pokemon's approach, and a sudden green glint signified the Leer attack he had just used. As fast as it came, the light was gone, showing no sign of Sableye's location. Also hidden in the dark was the rush of a Shadow Sneak attack hurtling straight at Electivire!
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The first gym, the first victory.   The first gym,  the first victory. H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 6:15 pm

(Shadow Sneak is a distance attack, he doesn't run at foes when doing it. In fact, it's perfect silent and undetectable in the dark. The perfect attack for the situation.)

Star just smirked. It was true that there were scraping footsteps showing where Sabeleye was, but he had moved from the spot, and was elsewhere in the dark. Though through Yonho's luck, the ThunderPunch did light up a small section of the gym. Though it did not show Sableye's location, it did light up the spectator stands, and for a brief moment show five pairs of curious eyes watching the battle, Star's main team of Pokemon. This may not seem to have been much, but it showed that the electricity could provide a brief light source.

Once again, a silent and untraceable shadow hurtled at Electivire as fast as a Quick Attack would. It was another Shadow Sneak.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The first gym, the first victory.   The first gym,  the first victory. H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Without rain, Thunder was a very risky move to use. It was increadibly powerful, but also increadibly unreliable and hard to control. Even with the strategy Electivire used, Sableye expertly jumped out of the range of the blast with a glint in his eyes. Once the Thunder had struck, the gym once again plunged into darkness.

This time, instead of a Shadow Sneak, Sableye crept silently behind Electivire, and lashed out with his claws, attempting a Fury Swipes attack.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The first gym, the first victory.   The first gym,  the first victory. H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Electivire's thundering fist slammed into Sableye, and he flew back, and slammed into the ground, fainted. Star returned him with a mischievous smile. "That was just a warm up, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve." Though she didn't like challenges, she did sem to get caught up in the competition whEn she did start fighting.

Barely audible were the thud of paws signifying another Pokemon taking the battlefield. It was Star's Mightyena, and it seemed to be waiting for Electivire to do the first move.

(I'll total up the Exp and give it to Elcivire after the match ^^)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first gym, the first victory.   The first gym,  the first victory. H6Q0F8z

The first gym, the first victory.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1