HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Yveltal
Yveltal

The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Blade grabed the beedrill and erupted in fire taking control and speeding up there decent
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 13, 2013 3:10 am

Beedrill slammed into the ground, barely contious enough to allow Kakashi to catch him if she wanted. Though if he were in this bad of shape, the question is, is Blade greatly hurt too?
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Blade grunted as he stood up breathing heavily. "huh huh....Damn" Kakashi walked over to the beedrill notice it was still conscious, but barely, Blade walked to Kakashi with Scar supporting him. "That was hard..pant...but still nothing compared to your training." He said smirking. Kakashi nodded. and tapped the beedrill with a pokeball.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Beedrill was sucked in, and after a few moments, caught.

Beedrill was caught! Would you like to give him a nickname?
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 5:56 pm

"I'll call you Driller" Kakashi said as she picked up Blade, "Here " Kakashi sprays a potion on Blade, after that she looked over the egg while walking, "I need to get to the next town." But alas their was one more thing blocking her from her destination.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 12:42 am

It was a rather confused Slowpoke, looking at Kakashi with a dazed look. "Slow?" it asked, then unhuridly looked in the direction of her tail, or what used to be her tail. It was just a severed stub now, as someone had cut it off.

Slowpoke, Female, Level 17
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 12:57 am

Kakashi blinked and glared, she slipped the Poke-Translater around the slowpoke. "Who did this to you?" She asked.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 4:52 am

"It was an, uhhhh," Slowpoke paused to think, her eyes half closed as if she risked falling asleep if she thought too long. After several moments of silence, she finally brightened up after remembering something. "It was an R-Man," she replied enthusiastically, happy to remember something. The stub where her tail used to be wagged to show her happiness.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 5:02 am

" R-Man? Team Rocket." She said glaring at the sky. she looked back down, "Thank you for telling me, now do you think you can come with me to the next town? R-Man is a bad man who will do this to other Slowpokes but you could help by alerting Nice people." She asked.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 12:29 am

"I, uhhhhhh, don't know." Slowpoke scratched her head. "I guess so." she replied, and slowly walked forward. At that pace, it would take hours to get to the next town. It may be better for Kakashi to carry her if she truly wanted the Slowpoke to come along.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 1:04 am

"Here let me carry you." Kakashi said, picking the slowpoke up and placing her on her head. Then she continued to the next town.

(Should i create a new topic in the next town?)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3