HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Card
Card

the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 6:11 pm

"Pearl! Pause infront of Turtwig and use Dig again!"
Pearl nodded and stopped quickly infront of the Turtwig. Then she dug another hole.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 6:13 pm

damn not that move again he thought. he maya he yelled it does not matter if it hits turtwig is also a ground type so it wouldn't hurt him very much. well turtwig maby we should try something else go into the hole and when you see eevee use razor leaf. after that turtwig jumped into the hole and tryed to follow eevee
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 7:27 pm

"I know that it won't be effective. It doesn't need to be!"
Maya yelled back.
Pearl saw Turtwig following her, so she turned around and used a Sand-Attack. Then she started to dig faster, and popped out of the ground, with the Turtwig still inside the hole.
"Okay, Pearl! As soon as Turtwig jumps out of either hole, hit him with a Tackle!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 7:37 pm

turtwig heard was maya was saying and made a plan. he would come slowly out of the hole and when eevee would try to tackle him he would dive back in, jump at the right moment behind eevee and fire a razor leaf. so he came slowly out of the hole while waiting for eevee's tackle
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 9:38 pm

Pearl charged at Turtwig, unaware of his plan. Maya waited for impact.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 9:58 pm

ok now turtwig dive back in as he saw eevee attack. and just when eevee passed the hole turtwig fired a razor leaf.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:04 pm

The Razor Leaf attack hit Pearl square on, and she collapsed to the ground once more. This time, however, she could not get back to her feet. Although she was not exactly 'fainted' she was not going to get up.
"Pearl! Are you okay?! Can you still fight?"
Maya asked the Eevee, worriedly.
The little Eevee nodded her head, although she was too tired to try another attack.
"Pearl! Are you sure you want to continue?"
Pearl nodded, and kept trying to get to her feet. She looked at Turtwig with determined eyes, as if to say, 'It's not over, yet!'
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:11 pm

ok then i won't hold back. now turtwig finish it with a fast razor leaf. and it was fast approaching pearl.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Pearl saw the leaves coming, and she knew she wouldn't be able to dodge them. So, instead, she hit them with a Tackle, hoping that the damage would cancel out.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:21 pm

lay saw pearl trying to avoid damage by using tackle. maya stop this otherwise your eevee will get to much pain. i dont want do this he said but turtwig use tackle full power.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Pearl's Adaptability kicked in again, and her Tackle grew much stronger. She kept moving forward, despite Maya's calls for her to come back.
"Pearl! Stop this, this instant!"
Pearl ignored Maya, and continued on, ignoring the slight pangs of pain as the leaves hit her or brushed past. She saw the oncoming Turtwig with Tackle, and so she stopped and side-stepped to avoid the Turtwig.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:26 pm

turtwig come back he said as he let turtwig go back into the pokeball. sorry pearl but i had to do this otherwise you would have gotten to badly hurt and i couldn't do that to you or maya
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Pearl pouted, and looked at Maya to translate.
"Pearl says she really wants to finish this battle. Don't worry, though. I intend to not let her."
Maya says, as she tries to scoop up Pearl into her arms. Pearl kept dodging Maya's lunges, and just kept staring at Turtwig's Pokeball.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:35 pm

wait maya i have an idea come on out turtwig he said as he threw the pokeball. now use razor leaf. turtwig fired the razor leaf but instead of hitting eevee it formed a wall around eevee and sora. sora kay yelled try to catch her now!
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:38 pm

Maya nodded.
"Return to your Pokeball, Pearl!"
Maya pulled out the Pokeball and pressed the button, forcing Pearl to go back in.
"I finally got you back in your Pokeball, Pearly!"
(Pearly is one the many nicknames Pearl has.)
Pearl, inside her Pokeball, pouted, and kept trying to come out. Maya wouldn't let her, and kept her hands clamped on the Pokeball.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:41 pm

sorry that i've send turtwig back but i just couldn't let pearl hurt herself i know if turtwig tackle had connected pearl would no be able to stand and that she was very heavy wounded and i just couldn't let that happen :) .
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:45 pm

Maya smiled and said,
"It's alright. Because you did do that, Pearl didn't have anyone to fight. I'm would have done the same thing if I was in your shoes."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:46 pm

thanks why wont we go to the pokecenter so she can heal
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Maya nodded. They went back to the PokeCenter, and Maya gave Pearl to Nurse Joy for healing. Once Pearl was all healed up, Maya let her out again.
"Pearly, you can be so stupid, sometimes!"
Pearl pouted, and started to stomp off towards the cave, as if she wanted to train at the cave.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:05 pm

come on we need to follow him, but we have to be carefull that she does not hear us. otherwise she might get more angry what do you think.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:09 pm

Maya nodded, and quietly followed Pearl. Pearl walked inside the cave, and started to attack some random wild Pokemon that were inside.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:13 pm

kay could not stand that and before eevee could attack a onix he summond turtwig and let turtwig fire some razor leafs to form a wall between them. the onix looked at him thankfully stop this eevee he said as the onix went to his side
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 12:23 am

Pearl was furious. She kept saying something over and over, and Maya quickly translated.
"Pearl says she was training herself. She wants to become stronger to be more usful to me."
Maya picked up the distracted Eevee and said,
"I know that you feel like you're useless, but you're not! You saved that gym leader earlier. None of us could have done that."
Pearl calmed down a little after that.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 12:26 am

yeah i agree with maya kay said while the onix behind him was still watching him. you are not weak you've won from turtwig before so you are strong and maya i think this onix wants to join me what do you think?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 12:49 am

"Let me talk to the Onix first."
Maya walked up to the Onix and asked,
"Do you want to become a partner of Blake?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next