HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

charmander giveaway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
arceus951
arceus951

charmander giveaway Empty
PostSubject: charmander giveaway   charmander giveaway H6Q0F8zFri Dec 21, 2012 8:19 pm

In the atempt to get a shiny charmander i got a bunch of normal charmanders, so i decided to just give them away im giving away over 200 chamanders all you have to do is fight me my frined code is
4213-2478-5535 and my name is tavo
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: charmander giveaway   charmander giveaway H6Q0F8zSat Dec 22, 2012 6:49 am

Why did you capture them knowing they're not a shiny?
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: charmander giveaway   charmander giveaway H6Q0F8zSat Dec 22, 2012 7:17 am

You can't "capture" charmander, you have to hatch them. I.e. they didn't know they weren't shiny until after hatching.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: charmander giveaway   charmander giveaway H6Q0F8zSat Dec 22, 2012 8:12 am

Oh yah, I forgot that. I always use cheat when I'm playing so I forgot how normal stuff goes. :D
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: charmander giveaway   charmander giveaway H6Q0F8z

charmander giveaway
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1