HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The journey for friends (glaceonlover and iannabben)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Leo
Leo

The journey for friends (glaceonlover and iannabben) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey for friends (glaceonlover and iannabben)   The journey for friends (glaceonlover and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 26, 2013 10:47 pm

(sorry I that I hadn't posted for a while I forgot about the topic, glad to see that you are back though)
''Easy'' he replied while looking at pawniard. He knew pawniard wasn't strong enough to whristand such a powerfull ice fang. ''Pawniard jump into the air'' He yelled as he looked at the charging feraligator. He jumped up high into the sky and then he yelled. ''Use fury cutter one more time'' Pawniards claws began to glow as it fell from the sky with a lot of power towards the feraligator. The fall from the sky was making him faster so if this would hit it would probably be over.
Glaceon lover 5224
Glaceon lover 5224

PostSubject: Re: The journey for friends (glaceonlover and iannabben)   The journey for friends (glaceonlover and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 4:23 am

Katrina watched the Pawniard with wide eyes."Wait,jump back!!!" Surge ignored her,and jumped into the air. He opened his mouth and prepared Dragon Pulse.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The journey for friends (glaceonlover and iannabben)   The journey for friends (glaceonlover and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 12:54 am

(sorry but you have been gone so long that I have started another adventure with Nico sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry please forgive me but I have another charrie left if you want to rp with that one that is possilble though)
Glaceon lover 5224
Glaceon lover 5224

PostSubject: Re: The journey for friends (glaceonlover and iannabben)   The journey for friends (glaceonlover and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 12:04 am

I don't mind, whatever you wanna do. :)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The journey for friends (glaceonlover and iannabben)   The journey for friends (glaceonlover and iannabben) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The journey for friends (glaceonlover and iannabben)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2