HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phanpy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Morty
Morty

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zWed Oct 31, 2012 11:39 am

Hello Taya, welcome to the enter of the maze, before you go read the letter i sent to you again, and open the map. When you feel ready go to >>Post Reply<< and from the Dice Roll drop down menu select Dice Roll to start. Good Luck.
Pit
Pit

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zWed Oct 31, 2012 12:55 pm

Roll 1
System

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zWed Oct 31, 2012 12:55 pm

The member 'Phanpy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice Roll' : 4
Pit
Pit

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zThu Nov 01, 2012 12:35 pm

Taya walks 4 steps, now putting her just past the corner. A shiver went up her spine as she kept pressing onward.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zThu Nov 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Phanpy  _x_at_sajoco_trainer_sprite_x__by_liliebiehlina3siste-d32cmerPhanpy  042
PKMN trainer Delilah would like to battle... she sent out Golbat lvl 7.
Pit
Pit

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zThu Nov 01, 2012 8:34 pm

"Oh, come on!" Taya sighed. "Go on, you 3, have your fun."

Oshawott, Snivy, and Tepig ran in. "Osha!" Oshawott, Snivy and Tepig jumped at it from 3 different angles.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zThu Nov 01, 2012 9:08 pm

''Eww what a luser. Attacking a lady 3 on 1? Oh well. Golbat use Super sonic!'' said Delilah and her Golbat started to produce confusing sound waves on three opponent pokemon.
Pit
Pit

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zThu Nov 01, 2012 11:36 pm

"You didn't notice I was a lady?" Taya looked at the Golbat. As the sound waves could be heard at the right timing to dodge, Taya called to her Pokemon. "Now, dodge quickly!" Tepig got hit with all the sound waves sent at it, while the other 2 dodged. "Great job, Tepig, but I need you to rest in the Pokeball for now." Taya returned the Tepig to its rarely used Pokeball. "You're going to pay for that little move of yours!" Taya nodded to Oshawott.

Snivy jumped in to distract the Golbat, and around 3 and a half seconds after Snivy had jumped, Oshawott grabbed its shell and jumped. Once it thought it reached the Golbat, it slashed it like a sword over the Golbat's face, hoping she was close enough. "Osha?" Oshawott was confused as to if she hit the Golbat.

"Great job, you 2, now quick, get on the ground!" Taya's voice was filled with confidence.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 12:31 pm

"(Sigh) I am talking about real ladies like myself, not pathetic little ones like you." while she was talking Golbat was injured by Oshawotts shell. "What?! You'll pay for that! Golbat tackle that little blue thing!" added Delilah and Golbat rushed to hit Oshawott.
Pit
Pit

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Snivy jumped in the way.

Taya her her arm out, but held herself from stopping it. "Snivy, don't!" The Snivy was hit for Oshawott. Taya had a fiery aura around her now, and she was not ready to lose. "Snivy, yu did good, but please, rest." Taya put the Snivy in its rarely used Pokeball. "Alright Oshawott, you know what to do. Go for it." Taya smiled.

Oshawott nodded as she ran in, swerving side to side, then she quickly, as fast as she could, ran in circles to try to confused the Golbat. She threw her shell, but it wasn't easy to see where it came from.
(yes, some PKMN can see it)

"As for me not being a lady, you seem to like dirty tricks,so how about I clean yours?" Taya looked at Oshawott. "Great job, just keep running!"
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 2:17 pm

"Ts... Don't be ridiculous, your pokemon is a clown comparing to my magnificent Golbat! Tackle it!" said Delilah and Golbat flew to attack Oshawott.
Pit
Pit

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Oshawott finally slowed down, coming to a stop just before the Golbat hit it, but it backed up about 7 steps and watched the Golbat, hoping it would fall to the ground. "Sorry, but I guess you're just not able to beat my Pokemon. I thought you would be tough, but now that it's 1-on-1, I realize you need to train your Pokemon better." Taya smirked. "Now then, enough talk, right? Oshawott, go ahead and boomerang your shell!" Oshawott threw its shell in a way that it would come back and hit Golbat, unless dodged, which was actually surprisingly easy, but looked very hard.

Oshawott took another few steps back, hoping it would go around in circles endlessly. "Osha..."
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zWed Nov 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Golbat tried to dodge it but the shell hit its wing, and Golbat landed on the ground almost crying. "OMG how dare you? Golbat use tackle!" ordered Delilah refusing to lose. Eventho Golbats speed is lowered by 60% golbat attempt to hit Oshawott.
Pit
Pit

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zThu Nov 08, 2012 3:01 am

Oshawott eadily dodged, though its strongest method of attacking was blocked. Taya was now trying to figure out how to get the shell. "Oshawott, use tackle, then grab your shell!" Quickly, the Pokémon charged at Golbat.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 10, 2012 11:19 am

Golbat tried to dodge the attack but it was too slow and gets directly hit. Golbat fainted. "I can not believe! Golbat return!" Delilah returned her pokemon to its pokeball and added "If this maze doesn't swallow you, Dracula will!" laughed her and disappeared.

±Oshawott gained 7 exp±
Pit
Pit

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zSun Dec 02, 2012 1:34 am

"Whew...that...could'nt've possibly been closer..." Taya sighed.
System

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8zSun Dec 02, 2012 1:34 am

The member 'Phanpy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice Roll' : 1
Sponsored content

Phanpy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phanpy    Phanpy  H6Q0F8z

Phanpy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Trainer Corner :: PokéEvents :: Old Events :: Grof. Dracula's Maze-
Jump to: