HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Beginning [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 05, 2012 5:58 am

Miltank did not respond. It was storing energy.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 05, 2012 6:02 am

Lucas was going to have it use Scratch, but then got a better idea. He held up Charmander's Pokeball.

"Return!", he said and recalled it to it's Pokeball. "Genesis, get out there!".

Genesis the Magby took Charmander's place in the battle.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 05, 2012 6:03 am

Miltank stared on. The energy was just about ready to be unleashed.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 05, 2012 6:07 am

"Genesis, Defense is the wall that separates you from victory. You know what to do." said Lucas.

Genesis nodded, and used Leer, to lower Miltank's defense.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 05, 2012 6:16 am

Miltank suddenly opened her mouth, and released a white beam of pure energy, point blank at Magby. As a follow up, it rolled up and started using Rollout.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 05, 2012 5:13 pm

"Dodge.", said Lucas, Calmly. And Genesis dodged the energy that came out.

When the Miltank used rollout, Lucas simply snapped his fingers and Magby went straight into Miltank using Flame Charge.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 5:57 am

They both clashed together and an explosion took place. As the dust cleared, it revealed a fainted Miltank. "Hmm, not bad. Return. Go!" This time the Prof sent out a Dodrio. They 'cawed' in unison then the three heads went mad, using Fury Attack at Magby.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 5:59 am

Lucas said nothing. The Magby clearly knew what to do. It let out a stray of Smog to Poison the Dodrio.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 6:02 am

Since Smog being gas, they simply turned around and flapped their large tail feathers to blow the gaseous state away. Then they took a strange, defensive stance. Suddenly they launched themselves clear off their feet, whirling strongly, using Drill Peck.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 6:04 am

Genesis got hit once...

Then Twice....

Then another...

But before Dodrio could try again, Genesis clutched it's fist and came in with a Dynamic Punch.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 6:14 am

Dodrio got a good smack with Dynamic Punch before it jumped clear. It gleamed with anger then closed in using Agility faster than the eye can follow. Then it gave Magby a peck with each head. One. Two. Three. Then settled back. It was using Rage.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 6:18 am

Genesis was getting ready...it was so mad it gave a leer glow.

"Go" said Lucas.

Then Magby used fire charge, and ran straight into Dodrio.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 6:22 am

Dodrio glanced aside as the fiery fireball struck it. It singed a bit of fluff but it didn't mind. Then it stood up, tall and intimidating. It closed in the distance with Agility again and this time two pecks with each head. Total of six vicious pecks from a furious Dodrio.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 6:23 am

Magby grinned, and unleashed more smog at Dodrio.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 6:39 am

Dodrio ran right into it by accident. It sat down, suddenly not feeling well. "Hahaha. Well, you have certainly proven that you and you're pokemon are a force to be reckoned with. Dodrio return. I'll tell Trask he has nothing to worry about." So saying, the Prof leaves.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Lucas patted his Victorious Magby on the head.

"Good Job, Genesis. Take a rest.", and with that, he put Genesis back in his Pokeball. Then, he went after the Professor. "Wait! I was told to seek your advice. You see, I am after the ultimate hunt! For the Greatest Treasure of all!", he said. Lucas got out his Mewtwo Card and showed it to Oak. "This Pokemon is what I've come here from Unova to find: Mewtwo. But I need an accomplice or two. I must search this Region in search of people to help me...but to begin...say, who was that girl I saw leave here a while ago?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 1:22 pm

"Hmm, you mean Blue? She's another new trainer who took Squirtle." Oak nodded thoughtfully.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 9:38 pm

"I know that." said Lucas. "She looked like she was doing something important...where was she going?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 07, 2012 6:38 am

"I have no idea. I wasn't there when she left. You should go meet my lab assistant. After all, he was the one who gave her the errand. Although it is now lunch time. The assistant won't be there. You should follow her and ask her what she was going after." The Prof shrugged and turned to leave.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 07, 2012 1:11 pm

"Not sure where she was going." said Lucas. "And uh...my Pokenav...", he held up his PokeNavigator, "Is Kinda Busted. I'm not sure, I think when we got it by a wave, it may be that the battery became spoiled."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 08, 2012 5:48 am

"I'm pretty sure she went that way. I bumped into her but she hurried away before I could apologise, or even get in a say for that matter. As for that PokeNav..." Oak started feeling around in his numerous pockets. "I'm sure I had batteries here...Ah!" Prof trumphiantly produced a battery. "But that needs two...Let's go see in the lab."

Before Lucas could object, Oak dragged him off to the empty lab. "Now." He opened a large drawer full of odd batteries. "I must have one that matches...." He rummaged in the different batteries. "Come help me look." He gestured to Lucas.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 08, 2012 5:54 am

"Uh, Okay." said Lucas. He looked through the drawer, and looked for the Battery.

"Um, how about this one?", he said holding up a Battery that looked exactly like the one Oak had.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 08, 2012 6:01 am

"Mmm..." Oak took the battery and swerved it around. "Nope. It's dead. Oh!" He held up another one which looked exactly same, but it had a red band around it, signifying it was different. He shoved aside a blue battery, plucked a pink one, tossed a black one out, found another red one. The drawer seemed to be brimming with odd batteries, none of them matched the other.

Oak finally found one in the depths of the drawer. He trumphiantly shoved it in, flicked the spoilt ones in the bin and handed them to Lucas.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 08, 2012 6:06 am

Lucas put the Batteries in the Pokenav, and flicked it on...and it came up and running.

"Great! Thanks Professor! Now all I need to do is find people to help me find Mewtwo. Maybe that girl could be. Dunno why, something tells me I should." he said.

He looked at his Pokenav. "Hmm, the next town where she was headed is...Viridian City...wait...Viridian City? What's so important there?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 08, 2012 6:52 am

Oak peered over at the PokeNav. "Nothing's special. Recently it was overcome by a swarm of Slugma. They left behind large hordes of nests and eggs. Perhaps Blue went to fetch a Slugma egg for research? The eight gym is there but the gym leader has been gone for years. No one really knows what happened to him."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

A New Beginning [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next