HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a gym battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Looking for a gym battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a gym battle   Looking for a gym battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Yes. I name my Pikachu...Thunder.

"NUUUUUURSE JOOOOOOOOOY" Twilight hollered, her voice bouncing off each wall. She picked up the pokeball, allowing Thunder to jump up on her shoulder, opposite to Akina.

Where could Nurse Joy be?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a gym battle   Looking for a gym battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 30, 2012 7:45 pm

"Finally" Huffed Twilight. "I need my Pokemon healed. Here." She handed over 4 pokeballs, and Akina sat politely on the tray. "I wonder how my gym battle will go?" She thought out loud, waiting for her healed Pokemon to arrive.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a gym battle   Looking for a gym battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 30, 2012 7:52 pm

"Why, thank you." Twilight felt encouraged. She quickly gathered up her pokeballs then headed to the gym. She called out loudly "Brock? I challenge you to a battle"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a gym battle   Looking for a gym battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 30, 2012 8:00 pm

"Oh goody" muttered Twilight as she sent out Aquarius. "Start off with Water gun and follow up with Double kick!" Commanded Twilight. Wooper sang out it's name but resolved to not listen and started off with Double kick instead of Water gun. Fortunately, he decided to use Water gun after Double kick too.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a gym battle   Looking for a gym battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 30, 2012 8:13 pm

(Aquarius did disobey)

Aquarius, squeezed, was not feeling comfortable. Moreover, the looming face of Onix was really scaring him. He shot a Water gun straight at the rock snakes face, just as she was squeezed even tighter.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a gym battle   Looking for a gym battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Aquarius leapt nimbly aside, dodging each rock until one landed on his tail. Annoyed, he lumbered up to Onix, and gave it two huge kicks of annoyance, so to speak, Double kick, note, without Twilight‘s order. Even when Twilight was commanding Aquarius to use Water gun, he kept on using Double kick, using small mass to his advantage, leaping all over the rock snake and stopping once in a while to playfully Double kick a jutting rock.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a gym battle   Looking for a gym battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 04, 2012 12:48 am

That was a rather fast battle considering the level difference -_-

Because Atlas forgot to mention it:

Aquarius gained 26 expirence! He is now level 11, with 7 exp. left over!

~Twilight recieved the Boulder Badge!
~Twilight recieved a Rock Tomb TM!
~Twilight recieved $1400!

Anyway, I'm adding these to the profile. Continue on~
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a gym battle   Looking for a gym battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 25, 2012 6:54 pm

(Thanks, pardon my long absence, blame it on exams.)

Twilight thankfully accepted the badge and TM, carefully bagging it. She exited, silently rejoicing on her almost-too-easy-to-believe win.

(Topic exited, moving on to the next town)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a gym battle   Looking for a gym battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Looking for a gym battle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2