HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ai
Ai

Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray Empty
PostSubject: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 10:26 pm

--THIS IS A FREE BATTLE. THE VICTOR GETS NO GAIN: NO EXP, NO PRIZE ETC.--

Luna strode on to the battlefield. She smiled at her opponent.

"I'll start with Vix."

Her Vulpix launched out of her Pokeball and landed neatly on the ground, ready to battle.
MrShadowblademaster
MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Raymond walked on the battle field and silently pulled out a pokeball.
" Lets go Aron."

His Aron jumped out of its pokeball. With a determined look on its face Aron stomped the groumd.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Vulpix began by using Ember. A fury of small pelts of flame swarmed at Aron. Vix stood in a deffensive stance not even moving in the slightest as with her eyes focused clearly on Aron, full concentration.
MrShadowblademaster
MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Raymond watched as his Aron was pelted by small pelts of flames. Aron stood not moving and seemed to be unaffected by the attack. Aron then sent a small wave of mud at the Vulpix. Raymond hoped that it would lower the vulpix's accuracy.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Vix used Dig and dug around. the mud hit the ground creating a muddy patch. She then arose directly in front of Aron. She used Extrasensory, being a direct hit if it hits since she hit him face on.
MrShadowblademaster
MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Aron not expecting to be hit head on was hit by the extrasensory attack. Aron still stayed where he was and continued to use mud slap again. Now that the vulpix was so close it would be very difficult to avoid the attack this time.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Vix jumped to avoid it but since she was too close she was hit. She began to heat her body up, but it would take a while so the mud was staying there fro now. Vix used Ember, and then jumped back so she wasn't close after using her attack.
MrShadowblademaster
MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 10:54 pm

aron watched as the ember missed him completely and then began to run at vulpix for a headbutt. If the headbutt hit there would be a small chance in the vulpix flinching.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8zWed Sep 12, 2012 10:35 pm

Luna was amazed how easily Aron dodged. Aron were typically slow Pokemon, and Vix had hit him when she was literally a centimeter away. Vix ran away from Aron, creating a chase. She ran for the place where she had stood when the battle started. She ran just behind where she started and stopped. She turned waiting for Aron, looking braced and ready to take his Headbutt.
MrShadowblademaster
MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8zWed Sep 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Aron butted the Vulpix when it stopped moving but because of the chase the headbutt didn't have much power. Unfortunately because of the chase Aron took a moment to catch its breath.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Vulpix smirked. Earlier she had created the mud puddle, and since Aron had chased her he would probably slip. Vulpix pounced on Aron's head when he came close and used it as a spring to jump over the puddle. She then turned and used Extrasensory.
MrShadowblademaster
MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Aron took the full blast of the extrasensory attack and was knocked back by a bit. After being jumped over by the vulpix Aron used a mudslap. The mud puddle began to fly at the vulpix comming to hit it.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 10:44 pm

She was hit again. She shook it off, and now that her body had heated it all melted off. She fired Ember.
MrShadowblademaster
MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8zFri Sep 14, 2012 2:49 am

Aron took the full force of the ember but was unaffected from the fire attack. He then used mudslap one last time.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8zFri Sep 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Vix dodged the mud and used Quick Attack.
MrShadowblademaster
MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8zSat Sep 15, 2012 2:25 am

Aron jumps over the quick attack and turns to use harden.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray   Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray H6Q0F8z

Free Battle: Luna vs. Ray
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1