HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your past life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Your past life Empty
PostSubject: Your past life   Your past life H6Q0F8zFri Aug 10, 2012 7:24 pm

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Here's an interesting website where you can check what were you in the past life. :)
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Your past life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your past life   Your past life H6Q0F8zFri Aug 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 1700. Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds.. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy. Do you remember now?

*sigh* If only this - "Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man." had carried into my current life. ://
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Your past life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your past life   Your past life H6Q0F8zFri Aug 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Your past life Markj110
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Your past life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your past life   Your past life H6Q0F8zSat Aug 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Your past life PastLife
I wonder if we ran into each other Sh0ck XD Scientist seems about right to me ^^
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Your past life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your past life   Your past life H6Q0F8zSun Aug 12, 2012 9:25 am

Grådighet wrote:
Your past life PastLife
I wonder if we ran into each other Sh0ck XD Scientist seems about right to me ^^

Oh yeah, of course we met. You were just a couple of hundred years then I was born in South India! Makes sense! xD
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Your past life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your past life   Your past life H6Q0F8zSun Aug 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Even I know I was the inventor of Vampirism in that past life :P
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Your past life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your past life   Your past life H6Q0F8zSun Aug 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Grådighet wrote:
Even I know I was the inventor of Vampirism in that past life :P

Y-you didn't....Make..me...you know.. A vampire in my previous life, right? I won't forgive you if you did D;
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Your past life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your past life   Your past life H6Q0F8zMon Aug 13, 2012 5:29 pm

*Evil laugh* I'll let you figure that out on your own >:}
Ukiki
Ukiki

Your past life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your past life   Your past life H6Q0F8zTue Aug 14, 2012 7:40 am

...I'm bound to this land I call home, damn Australia ;n;

Your past life __past10
Sora
Sora

Your past life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your past life   Your past life H6Q0F8zMon Aug 20, 2012 5:54 am

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 1575.

Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

Do you remember now?

Yeah, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO like me. I VERY much like changes.

Yeah, believing I'm an earth sign much easier than this. XD At least I know it's just an HTML code thing.

By the way, for Luna if she ever comes to see this: you were female in your last earthly incarnation Okay, so I was female in past life. >> Solve the equation for you?
Crystalline1112
Crystalline1112
Location : EVERYWHERE... as a nightmare... joking! I'm not that easy to spot

Your past life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your past life   Your past life H6Q0F8zFri Nov 16, 2012 8:18 am

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ontario around the year 1550. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

*blushes* but I am a girl! I honestly couldn't be a boy! Really, its scary
And when I checked my dad's... well, he could have been my great grandpa! Our personalities match!
Bryan
Bryan

Your past life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your past life   Your past life H6Q0F8zTue Jan 15, 2013 4:46 pm

i dont believe in this
here's my past life:

I was a soldier
killing people for good and for peace

:3

i died peacefully coz i was shitting brix
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

Your past life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your past life   Your past life H6Q0F8z

Your past life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top