HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey to the second gym - Eterna!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Ai
Ai

Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 12:36 pm

Dugtrio sank into the ground, the energy ball bursting on the ground. It turned into a massive explosion of light. Dugtrio seemed to be still underground. As the smoke from Energy Ball cleared it seemed clear. Dugtrio had to be underground. Dugtrio could have been anywhere. For all Zane knew she could be right underneath him. Then, a swirling Sand Tomb began to form right underneath Mysteon. Dugtrio had been right behind them.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 3:57 pm

"Damnit, I have nothing else to do..." the boy thought..Zane quickly got a pokeball from his belt, and yelled - "Mysteon, return!" A red light appeared from the pokeball, hit Mysteon, and got her in her pokeball, right before the Sand Tomb was in effect...
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Dugtrio became furious. She charged at Zane she had utter anger in her eyes. It was clear she was about to do something very malevolent. The very ground beneath Zana began to split. Dugtrio was using Fissure.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Zane was so sh0ck-ed(LOLOL GET IT?), but managed to get to the other side of the Fissure and commanded Snortus to use Water Gun to weaken the Tomb, and then use Headbutt to get out. Chimchar, however, was already fainted.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Dugtrio couldn't take it anyomre. She released a furious Earthquake. It wasn't like a normal one though, her rage was so strong that it was extremely overpowering.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 8:15 pm

PS. I hate you...xD

"I'm not giving up!" Zane yelled, and continued with his command - "Snortus, use a powerful Water Gun before the Earthquake reaches you!" The pig pokemon quickly "shot" his Water Gun at the momma Dugtrio...
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 8:17 pm

It hits but Dugtrio is too strong. It does next to no damage. The overpowered Eartquake continues.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Zane was so terrified, that he grabbed two pokeballs, one of which was Snortus's and the other one - empty. Zane returned Snortus to his pokeball, and threw the empty one.. He had no choice, but to try and catch it.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Dugtrio literally destroyed this Pokeball as it came. But she calmed down a little, thinking that Zane must have admired her power if he wanted to catch her. Lost her thoughts the Earthquake stopped. This was Zane's only chance, as it would be only a matter of time until she remembers what he did and become enraged again.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Seeing as the Pokeball broke, a smile appeared on Zane's face. As he saw her power, he wanted to catch her even more. He threw another pokeball at the Dugtrio, which was his last...(I think O.o)
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Dugtrio turned. She looked at this device. She destroyed it, so simply. She advanced forward and used Earthquake. Once again, this Earthquake was terribly overpowered. And Momma Dugtrio deffinitely wasn't this fast before. And don't Dugtrio learn Fissure at level 50? Momma Dugtrio was only Level 28. Something was wrong.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Zane jumped sideways of the Earthquake, dodging it, slightly.. "Enough!!" he yelled.. "Look, I'm sorry about your...son, or whatever you two are...I just wanted to train my pokemon, so I could get stronger, and get my second badge..I would never want to enrage you so bad.."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 7:21 pm

The Dugtrio calmed. It looked at him. It smiled. Just then a second Dugtrio came up from right under Zane sending him flying if it hit. But the other Dugtrio cried calmingly and it stopped it's rage. When Momma Dugtrio went underground she stayed there and and the father came out, which was Level 97.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Zane was infact hit and was in mid-air. After a moment, he fell on his ass...When he saw the dad, he was paralyzed.. The Dugtrio was as big as Zane, if not bigger..He had no idea what to do, so he just kept staring at him, until he thought of a plan.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Momma stared back at him. Then smiled. luckily Daddy had calmed her down. But she didn't matter anyway, Daddy, who Zane had just fought, was the one who was lvl 98. The Dugtrio understood that Zane just wanted to train, but tried to tell him that he shouldn't pick on weaklings to train. He had to find something his own size.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Zane was confused of what happened. He kind of felt stupid he didn't notice the difference in the power, but that didn't mind anymore. He waved at the family Dugtrio, and went on the road again, searching for a battle to train his Chimchar...
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 5:35 pm

A helpless Togepi rolled out in front of Zane. It sat in the middle of the path. As soon as he saw Zane he burst into tears.

((Male Level 10))
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 9:32 pm

The trainer saw the Togepi, and was confused,because of it's tears.. "Err...Are you..okay?" He asked the Togepi as he was slowly closing in to him.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 10:46 pm

The Togepi was terrified and tried to run away along the path but tripped and fell. He cried so hard it would ruin a Zubat's hearing.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 15, 2012 9:26 am

"Gosh! That hurts my ears!" Zane put his hands on his ears, in attempt to try and stop the awful cry.. He then, approached the Togepi, took him and put him on the ground. "Now, will you tell me what happened? I'm not going to hurt you, you know..."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Togepi chirped and looked up. His crying died down. He realized this guy wasn't going ot hurt him. He began to tickle Zane playfully with his tiny hands giggling.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 22, 2012 9:19 am

PS. Okay how the hell am I supposed to react to this..Is my character supposed to be gay, or what? XDD

Zane started laughing and soon after that he picked Togepi in the air, and asked "So...Will you tell me what happened?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the second gym - Eterna!   Journey to the second gym - Eterna! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Journey to the second gym - Eterna!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2