HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Arrival And A New Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

A New Arrival And A New Challenge Empty
PostSubject: A New Arrival And A New Challenge   A New Arrival And A New Challenge H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Casey arrived on a boat at the docks his Hitmonchan at his side ready and raring for a battle Casey looked to him and calmly said
"Don't worry were gonna be getting our first badge here, very soon"
he turned and looked to the gym, moving towards it from the boat Hitmonchan following closely by his side until they reached the gym. Casey walked through the double doors and immediately called out
"Hey Anyone in here? We came to collect our badge"
looking for the gym leader.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival And A New Challenge   A New Arrival And A New Challenge H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 6:40 pm

((Bump))
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival And A New Challenge   A New Arrival And A New Challenge H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 4:11 am

The sound of a shovel digging into the ground is heard in a direction in front of Casey. Byron is there digging, piles of rock is around the hole. Who knows what's he doing? He stops digging, rests his shovel on his shoulder and looks at his challenger. "Hm... A challenger. Well, I'm not that exhausted yet so I can give you a match right now. You look ready. I, Byron of Canalave shall see your strength as a Trainer."

He walks towards the arena and stands on the space where Trainers should be standing in order to not interrupt the would-be battling Pokémon.

A New Arrival And A New Challenge 240px-Byron_anime

"Let's do this! C'mon out, Magneton!" he said throwing a Pokéball on the battleground as the Magnet Pokémon was sent out.

A New Arrival And A New Challenge Spr_5b_082
Magneton, Level 37
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival And A New Challenge   A New Arrival And A New Challenge H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 11:08 am

(Dude... :P)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival And A New Challenge   A New Arrival And A New Challenge H6Q0F8z

A New Arrival And A New Challenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1