HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gym Leader Challenge #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Gym Leader Challenge #1 Empty
PostSubject: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 8:24 am

Zane walked up to the building, stopped a bit, and then went in it. The leader was there, waiting for an opponent to come. "Roark! I challenge you to a pokemon battle!" Zane said, waiting for a response from the gym leader.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Roark noticed the arrival of a new trainer at the gym and quickly stepped out to greet him. With a slight tip of his hat he said, "Hello. A challenge you say? Well, As the Gym Leader, I need to see your potential as a trainer. And, I'll need to see the toughness of the Pokémon that battle with you! So let's get this battle underway. Onyx, come on out!" Roark threw up the pokeball and watched as the large Rock Type pokemon revealed itself with a loud roar.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 8:45 am

PS. I hope this doesn't count cheating, or Powerplay, since I kinda don't know how to do it. :/ XD

"Just a second!" Zane shouted. After that, he gave an item to Eevee, it was an Up-grade. Its purpose, was to evolve Eevee into Mysteon. After that, he used a TM, which included the move Energy Ball. He used it on his new Mysteon, and then sent him on the field. "Your move!"
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 9:07 am

OOC: Looks fine to me. I made the changes to your profile. =)

"Alright, here we go. Onyx, let's hit 'em with a Rock Throw!" Onyx let out another Roar before using the fields rocky ground to his advantage. He wrapped his tail around one of the smaller boulders on the field and hurled it towards the newly evolved Mysteon. It was a toss up as to whether or not it would hit.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 9:33 am

"Mysteon, remember your training, dodge it! Good, now use Sand Attack!" After the dodge, Mysteon quickly turned around, and started kicking dirt at Onyx's face.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 9:55 am

Onix shook his head back and forth as he felt the dirt go into his eyes. His accuracy was going to be less now which meant for the higher possibility of bad hits. Roark wass displeased by this but though quickly. "Onix, just go in for a tackle. Maybe your large body can make up for the less accurate chance of hitting." Onix then charced forward in the direction he thought that Mysteon would be in.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 10:21 am

"Mysteon, use your own Tackle! Let the stronger win!" Mysteon turned back around, facing Onix, seeing how he was quickly coming to her. The smaller pokemon on the field, quickly charged against the opponent.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 10:34 am

As Onix felt the collision of his tackle with Mysteon's tackle he felt a slight shift backwards as the pokemon seemed to show just that little bit extra amount of strength surprisingly to himself. Roark noticed this oh so slight change in backward movement and tsked at that. "Onix, let's him 'em hard while they're close. Bind!" Onix simply nodded and tried to wrap his body around the small pokemon, as difficult as it already was without the lowered accuracy.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 10:50 am

Mysteon had no way to dodge, and was captured in the Bind. And the worst part was, that Bind lasted about 4-5 turns. Mysteon was going to take alot of damage in these next few rounds, and had to do something fast, if it didn't want to faint. Zane was helpless. He could of only thought. "Wait! Mysteon, try to do an Energy Ball!" Zane shouted. He hoped the attack would work, because it would be very hard to use it, while he was captured in the enemy Bind.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Onix seemed a bit smug at having caught the Mysteon in his attack, though in doing so, he left his guard down. Mysteon's Energy Ball hit him directly and he roared angrily as he released his grip and placed some distance between him and the Mysteon. Roark seemed displeased by this as he saw his Onix growing weaker with every hit. "Onix, use Harden." The Onix roared and tightened up his body to raise his defense stats.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 10:19 pm

"T-that actually worked!" I can't believe it! Good work Mysteon! Now, use Tail Whip. Let's see if we can lower its' defense!" The pokemon, just now released from the Bind, quickly stood up, ready for more, and started whipping his tail left and right.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Onix looked almost confused at this new direction of attack. Tail wagging? What was this, a contest? Onix looked back at his trainer wondering what to do with the random defensive attack, lowering his defense once again by doing so. "Keep it together Onix. Another Rock Throw." Onix nodded and grabbed another small boulder with his tail and chucked it towards Mysteon.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 26, 2012 9:20 am

"Try to counter-attack with Tackle!| Mysteon was a bit scared, seeing the huge pokemon coming right at her, she was just staring at him. At the end, Mysteon did nothing, she got hit by the Rock Throw. The little pokemon was lying down, struggling to get up. "Come on Mysteon, get up! You can do it!"

PS. This is my first battle, so I don't really know if you decide it's fainted or no. Sorry if being *********, and you'll probably think I haven't read the rules, but at one other forum, it was a bit different, that's why :/
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 27, 2012 2:53 am

OOC: Nah, you're doing fine. Basically you choose if your pokemon faints or not and I choose when Roark's pokemon faint. As long as you aren't dodging too much or being OP with attacks you're fine, if that were the case then I can say when attacks hit or if the pokemon has fainted. You aren't doing either so you're good.

Roark smirked when he saw the Mysteon lying down. He thought he had this battle all wrapped up. Onix roared it's own approval, though he too was looking like he could drop at any moment. "Let's use this down time to our advantage Onix! Harden one more time!" Onix nodded and again tightened the spaces between the boulders that made up his body to increase his defense stat. Roark seemed nervous. One more hit might be all that Onix would be able to take.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 27, 2012 12:38 pm

Finally, after a couple of minutes, Mysteon stood up, really hurt, but Zane decided not to switch pokemon, and instead, finish off the current battle. "Okay, now, use Energy Ball!" The little pokemon, quickly formed a green ball, and threw it with high speed at the enemy Onix.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Roark watched worriedly trying to call out "Quickly dod..." but it was too late as Onix was struck by the move and fell to the ground having fainted. Roark grimaced taking Onix's pokeball from his belt and returning him. After this Roark brought forth another pokeball throwing it up and calling "Go Now Cranidos!" Cranidos appearing on the field ready for battle, Roark however called "I'll allow you the first move" waiting for his opponent to attack.
(Mysteon gains 12 exp, thereby raising to level 13)
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 05, 2012 9:25 am

PS. Woaw, thanks dude. I completly forgot about this thread -.-

"Mysteon, come back!" Zane said, after getting Mysteon's pokeball and returning the pokemon in it. After that, he grabbed a new one, enlarged it, and threw it in the air. "Come on out, Snortus!" The pig pokemon jumped out of it's pokeball, and was ready for a fight. "Now, use Bullet Seed!" Snortus opened his mouth, and started firing seeds at the enemy Crainidos.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 5:50 pm

PS. That's alright the site is dying and I need to help save it with the members that are still here ok.

Roark watched as the bullet seed flew towards Cranidos calling out "A Snortus huh that's a new one ok then, Now Cranidos get rid of them with a Flamethrower!" the attack beginning and burning the seeds to get through to Snortus, Roark unaware of Snortus being part Water Type.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Zane chuckled, as he saw the Flamethrower come to Snortus, and then hit him. Roark then saw that the hit pokemon was fine, almost didn't take damage. That's when he realized Snortus was part Water. "Okay, now use Absorb!" Snortus fired a red beam from the top of it's head aiming right at the enemy Crainidos. (That's what it says on the Bulbapedia xD)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Roark watched as his Cranidos was struck back several feet noticing that the very little damage that was done to Snortus from the Flamethrower was now gone, he grimaced calling out "Now Cranidos Zen Headbutt" Cranidos managing to charge at Snortus the blue part on his skull glowing blue as he becomes surrounded in a light blue reflective shield then attempting to slam his head into the opponent.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 10:07 pm

"Snortus, use Headbutt!" Snortus charged at the Cranidos with his head upfront.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 10:31 pm

The duo collided each being sent flying. Cranidos however managed to climb to his feet Roark smiling and calling "Again Cranidos Zen Headbutt" Cranidos charging forwards one more the same thing happening as the last time.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Snorunt was badly hurt, but managed to get back up. "Quickly, try to stop him with a powerful Bullet Seed!" Zane shouted. As the pokemon was rising up, he quickly opened his mouth, firing a couple of seeds.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 07, 2012 10:39 am

Cranidos was hit and tripped now being in pain but rolling forwards he continued the charge.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 am

Zane was shocked when he saw him STILL charging right at Snortus. "Quickly, use Wa-" Snortus was already hit, and both pokemon were covered in smoke, and Zane didn't knew if his pokemon fainted. When the dust cleared away, the challenger saw that his pokemon was fainted. "Snortus, return! You did a good job, take a rest." After that, he sent the previous pokeball, which contained Mysteon. "Now, Mysteon, use EnergyBall!" A greenish ball was formed infront of Mysteon, and after that he sent it flying right at Cranidos.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Challenge #1   Gym Leader Challenge #1 H6Q0F8z

Gym Leader Challenge #1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next