HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving through Viridian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Dragon Kurai

Moving through Viridian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 22, 2012 3:17 pm

"Well, yeah, I think that would be fun," she said, forced to follow his walking because she had grabbed his hand. "I think I could learn alot from someone like you, and maybe along the way you might learn something." She pulled on Kai's hand slightly, intent on making him stop for a moment. "So what do you say," she asked, looking directly at Kai.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Kai stopped with a jolt Abra and Ralts having to hang on. Kai then looked to her and said "Yeah sure the more the merrier after all" turning again and entering the Viridian Forest gently pulling along Krystal saying "Now we really gotta make up time after that forced stop". A _________ Jumping out at him, Kai took his pokedex from his pocket and aimed the lens at it asking "Scan this pokemon Dexter" Dexter replying "________________________". Kai then said "Abra your up" Abra leaping down and preparing for battle. Kai called "Now Abra Teleport and use Thunder Punch" Abra obliging and teleporting before thrusting the Thunder Punch towards the pokemon.

(Determined to have Abra evolve before the Gym Battle and Ralts maybe perhaps so could you make every pokemon they face one level higher or the same level perhaps? Please)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 12:26 pm

It was a jolteon that had jumped out at them.

Jolteon, Female, Lvl 13

Pokedex:
Jolteon, the Lightning Pokémon. When angered or frightened, the hairs on Jolteon's body become like needles that are fired at its opponents. It absorbs charged atoms and can produce 10,000 volts of electricity.

The jolteon was hit by the Abra's attack, though it didn't do much damage as it was an electric type. In fact, it felt slightly like a tickle to the pokemon, and it slightly chuckled.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 3:33 pm

"Ok then" Kai said "Now Abra Teleport and then Energy Ball" Abra nodding and teleporting roughly 6-7 times before launching off an Energy Ball attack at Jolteon hoping to majorly weaken it.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 26, 2012 4:10 pm

The jolteon watched as the opposing pokemon teleported around it or behind it various times, and wondered when it would stop. Just as it was about to be confused by all the teleporting, though, it suddenly had stopped. Abra was about to attack, and jolteon immediately came to this conclusion. It jumped up, hoping to be able to dodge the incoming attack, and then land and counter with it's own.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 27, 2012 12:20 pm

Mid-Air this was the time to strike, Abra teleported himself and the Energy Ball above Jolteon and forced it down towards Jolteon's back in an attempt to thrust it into Jolteon and Jolteon into the ground.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Jolteon didn't think that the opposing pokemon would react so quickly. It watched as it's foe had teleported above it, and was preparing to attack. Once it came into contact with the attack, it flew towards the ground at a blinding speed, and collided with the ground. The attack had done critical damage, alongside the damage taken from the collision with the ground.

Hits Left | 4
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Kai smiled calling to Abra "Now Teleport and use Energy Ball!" Abra teleporting repeatedly around Jolteon a few times to pick up speed before teleporting again around Jolteon in a circle charging an Energy Ball quickly whilst Teleporting before launching about 15 at Jolteon from all angles.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 30, 2012 4:07 pm

The jolteon thought slightly to itself as it stood up. It knew that there were gonna be a big amount of energy balls headed towards it from various angles, but it wondered exactly what angles they were coming from. It looked up, and it didn't really seem to notice any headed towards it, so it jumped again. Even though it wouldn't be able to counterattack the Abra, it could at least dodge the incoming energy balls.

Hits Left | 4

[[If there were some aimed from above, PM me so I can edit.]]
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Kai then called out "Again!" Abra teleporting above Jolteon and using an Energy Ball once more to repeat his last attack teleporting beneath Jolteon and attempting to use it in the form of an Uppercut which would send Jolteon flying higher up.
(If this worked then this is what Abra follows up with otherwise ignore this)
Abra then teleported up above Jolteon once Jolteon was sent up attempting to use another Energy Ball attack to send Jolteon back down to the floor with speed.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Hits Left | 2

Every attack hit the jolteon, and it was laying on the ground. It was weak, and it probably had a few fractured bones from the force of the impact against the ground. It weakly tried standing up, but it just kept falling. It wasn't really close to the end of the battle, and it wasn't that weak, so it was a little strange that it would fall.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Kai smiled calling out "Now Abra teleport and then Energy Ball" Abra teleporting to one side of Jolteon using Energy Ball but rather than firing it off he began to thrust it forwards in the form of a punch before teleporting to the other side of Jolteon and thrusting it down towards Jolteon's other side.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Hits Left | 1

The jolteon just could not keep up with the opposing pokemon. It was teleporting everywhere. First it was here, then it was there. There wasn't a good way to get an exact lock on the pokemon or it's location, and this made it hard to battle. The pokemon just sat there and took the hit, and after got up and began stumbling away. It didn't want to fight anymore, so now it was trying to run so it wouldn't be taken down.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 10:36 pm

(No escape or Abra won't gain a level)
Kai watched and called "Abra now Teleport then Energy Ball" Abra doing as he was told teleporting in front of Jolteon then onto Jolteon's back using Energy Ball on it's back.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 27, 2012 10:08 pm

((Bump))
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 1:12 pm

[[Sorry about the delay mark]]

Jolteon, Female, Lvl 13 - Fainted

The jolteon ended up taking the hit again, landing in some tall grass a ways away from the trainer and his pokemon. It didn't seem to be getting back up for a fight, and it didn't seem to be able to flee. The pokemon had been defeated, and it just decided to stay in the grass panting before it took too much more damage.

Abra gains 13 experience! Abra is level 14, with 2 experience remaining!

[[I notice the character is retired now. I do sincerely apologize for the long absence. When you unretire the character, please notify me ;)]]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Moving through Viridian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2