HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucretia's Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Lucretia
Lucretia

Lucretia's Collection Empty
PostSubject: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 7:23 am

If you would like to join this RP, please send a request to Lucretia or SuicuneFang about it. You will start as a new entrant into this bizarre world.

SuicuneFang as...Fang
Lucretia as...Narrator

::Game Info/Character List::
Spoiler:

[23:43:48 14/07/12] * SuicuneFang finds Lucretia's collection

[23:44:04 14/07/12] * Lucretia adds SuicuneFang to her collection

[23:44:32 14/07/12] @ SuicuneFang : Hey, where am I? It's dark in here...

[23:45:23 14/07/12] * SuicuneFang lights a match wherever he is

[23:46:03 14/07/12] @ Lucretia : **SuicuneFang is greeted buy a red wall, and nothing else. Is that blood? Hard to tell...better not touch it.***

[23:46:33 14/07/12] * SuicuneFang touches the red wall to see what it is

[23:47:16 14/07/12] @ Lucretia : **The red wall feels soft to the touch, and warm. It's even moist! Is that a heart beat?! A low growl comes from somewhere...**

[23:47:34 14/07/12] @ SuicuneFang : Are we inside something!?

[23:47:49 14/07/12] * SuicuneFang stabs at the red wall with a pocketknife

[23:48:37 14/07/12] @ Lucretia : **The red wall suddenly opens up, SuicuneFang's knife simply going into the empty hole. The wall quickly closes again around SuicuneFang's wrist.**

[23:49:02 14/07/12] * SuicuneFang tries pulling out his wrist from the wall

[23:49:43 14/07/12] @ Lucretia : **The wall seems to tighten its grip on SuicuneFang's wrist, beginning to cut off the blood supply. The harder he pulls, the tighter it squeezes.**

[23:50:06 14/07/12] @ SuicuneFang : Ah well, what the heck.

[23:50:13 14/07/12] * SuicuneFang gets closer to the wall to investigate

[23:51:05 14/07/12] @ Lucretia : **The wall's grip loosens, returning blood flow to SuicuneFang's hand as his resistance lessens. It appears to be alive, but it's unknown if it is sentient itself or not.**

[23:51:51 14/07/12] * SuicuneFang investigates the wall, poking it with his other hand

[23:52:43 14/07/12] @ Lucretia : **The wall shudders, opening up and seeming to spit out SuicuneFang's hand. The knife, however seems to have dissolved on the other side.**

[23:53:26 14/07/12] @ SuicuneFang : What? What crazy life is this thing....

[23:53:41 14/07/12] * SuicuneFang steps back, and charges toward the wall

[23:54:33 14/07/12] @ Lucretia : The wall suddenly opens up just before impact, SuicuneFang's entire body shooting through the gaping hole with zero resistance. Looking around, you seem to be in a large, empty, and very dark room.**

[23:55:37 14/07/12] * SuicuneFang lights another match to investigate his whereabouts

[23:56:43 14/07/12] @ Lucretia : **The light barely has time to flicker on before a gust of wind blows it back out. At least...you hope that was a gust of wind. Something can be heard shuffling around the room, the dark shadows casting eerie figures about.**

[23:57:26 14/07/12] * SuicuneFang attempts to walk around, feeling whatever it is is around... He hopes he isn't in any danger

[23:58:36 14/07/12] @ Lucretia : **Feeling around, SuicuneFang manages to stumble upon a breaker box. There are many switches inside, but it's unknown what any of them do. There are 5 switches from top to bottom, each with a small square button to the right of them.**

[23:59:14 14/07/12] * SuicuneFang looks at the switches, wondering what they do. In order to find out, he flips all of them, pressing the square buttons beside them as well

[00:01:21 15/07/12] @ Lucretia : **Which each switch flipped, the sound of a gear turning can be heard. Every time the corresponding button is pushed, a heavy sliding sound can be heard...is that the sound of doors opening? The shuffling sound of the...whatevers increases. It seems you let more of them in there. Better find one of those doors, and fast!**

[00:02:13 15/07/12] * SuicuneFang immediately starts walking and feeling aroudn to find a door to escape

[00:04:43 15/07/12] @ Lucretia : **You manage to make your way to the wall, which still feels alive from this side. Feeling your way around it, you eventually come to a metal frame. It must be the door frame! However, once you reach there you feel something brush against your bare foot. Yes, bare foot. It seems whatever dissolved your knife also dissolved your shoes! What you feel is hard like a shell, but warm. It almost feels shaped like a scythe!**

[00:06:30 15/07/12] * SuicuneFang wonders what is brushing against his feet, so he leans down to investigate

[00:08:16 15/07/12] @ Lucretia : **Whatever it was quickly retracted when it SuicuneFang leaned down. However, a shadow seemed to grow, looming over him at a great height with glowing red eyes!**

[00:08:51 15/07/12] * SuicuneFang , feeling that something was watchign him, stands up and turns

[00:10:47 15/07/12] @ Lucretia : **A faint light comes from down the hall where the doorway led. It reveals just enough of it to send a glint off seemingly razor sharp scythes raised high by the whatever!**

[00:11:46 15/07/12] * SuicuneFang , slightly frightened by the scythes, wondered what it was that had them. He knew that it wasn't friendly though

[00:12:54 15/07/12] @ Lucretia : **Another low growl could be heard from a seemingly raspy voice. The whatever seemed to be making the unsettling sound, and was glaring right at SuicuneFang! Now was the time to run, if his feet would allow him!**

[00:15:38 15/07/12] * SuicuneFang stared at the creature, and stood firm. To some degree, he wanted to stay, but he knew he should run. But he was fightened, and didn't move

[00:18:16 15/07/12] @ Lucretia : **The creature began to slowly open its mouth, which was much larger than one would expect. Its teeth were glowing blue as though ultraviolet lights, the saliva dripping from them as a horrible stench wafted over SuicuneFang. The creature reared back, holding up one of the scythes before swinging it at SuicuneFang! However, just before it could hit, another force hit sending him flying down the hall. "What were you thinking?!" A girl's voice shouted from the shadows.**

[00:19:24 15/07/12] * SuicuneFang looks at the shadows where the voice came from. "What am I thinking? I don't even know how I got here," he says.

[00:21:54 15/07/12] @ Lucretia : **Stepping from the shadows, a young teenage girl revealed herself. She appeared to be about 14, with long jet black hair pulled up into a pony tail. She was wearing odd velvet-black armor that appeared to be made out of some sort of exo-skeleton. "You too, eh? Hah, welcome to hell!!" the girl says. Very comforting...**

[00:23:43 15/07/12] * SuicuneFang looks at the girl. "Then is there any way out of here," he asks.

[00:30:02] @ Lucretia : **The girl looks at him with that 'are you kidding me?' kind of look that only a teenage girl can give. "Do you think I'd be here if I knew a way out?" She asked, mostly sarcastically.**

[00:31:28] * SuicuneFang sighed. "I suppose not." He looked down a second, then looked back up. "Can you help me then," he said, hoping the answer would be yes

[00:33:07] @ Lucretia : **The girl seemed to take a moment, thinking over her choice of words. "I already have helped you, haven't I? I saved you from that Whatever, after all," she coldly noted, crossing her arms a bit. "What kind of help were you looking for, anyway?"**

[00:35:37 15/07/12] * SuicuneFang looks at the girl and feels a little stupid. "I apologize for not noticing that you had just helped me. I'm just confused at the moment. I don't even know how I got here," he says, hoping that he would be forgiven. "Do you have a hideout or somewhere we can go. I have so many questions, and it's dangerous out here..."

[00:41:10 15/07/12] @ Lucretia : **The girl sighed a bit. "Well, at least you noticed it's dangerous. Come on, I'll take you to the others," she said surprisingly implying that they weren't the only ones there. "Follow me," she said, beckoning with her hand as she led him down the hall. She touched a spot on the wall gently, another hole opening up and leading them into yet another room. "Password..." a male voice demanded. "Whatever..." the girl responded. With a flick, a match was lit, lighting a small lantern. There appeared to be five or six others in the room, most younger than SuicuneFang and the girl, save for the one who requested the password.**

[00:43:14 15/07/12] * SuicuneFang looks at the girl. "How many people have been brought here," he asks, counting out 5-6 people. "And what was that thing that almost murdered me?" He wanted to know where he was, and whom the girl was...

[00:47:35 15/07/12] @ Lucretia : **The girl stood back, the older male stepping forward. He appeared to be closer to 17 in age, and wore similar armor to the girl's. "We don't know exactly how many have been brought here, but we patrol looking for any survivors to bring here...we all seem to be under 18 though. We don't really know why," he said, looking to where the opening in the wall had been. It was closed now, "As for that...thing. We don't know what they are. We call them 'Whatevers'. They're dangerous if you get too close," he said, turning his face to the side to reveal a large scar running down his cheek and neck, right down under the armor on his chest.**

[00:49:48 15/07/12] * SuicuneFang looked at the scar, and was horrified. Now he was hoping he could help these guys escape from wherever they were, and figure out what these "Whatevers" were. "Is there anything I can do to help you guys," he asks.

[00:51:15 15/07/12] @ Lucretia : **The male looked SuicuneFang over once, then turned to the girl. He motioned for her, and the two began whispering for a few moments. Finally, he turned back to SuicuneFang. "What's your name?"**

[00:53:50 15/07/12] * SuicuneFang looked at the male, and replied. "My name is SuicuneFang, though most call me "Fang" for short." He was thinking of asking them for their names, though for some reason, he was thinking this wasn't the time.

[00:56:56 15/07/12] @ Lucretia : **The male nodded. "Fair enough, we'll call you Fang then. They call me Red, and this is Kris," he said, motioning to the female. "As the oldest, we're the ones who do the runs. Since you appear to be old enough, you'll be running with us, alright?" The boy asked, though he was awfully vague as to what a 'run' consisted of.**

[00:58:23] * SuicuneFang thought the question over, and he knew that if he wanted to help them, he would answer yes. He simply nodded his head in response to the question, still trying to take in everything he was being told

[01:01:56] @ Lucretia : **Red nodded back to Fang, turning to Kris. "You know what to do," he said, walking back to the back of the safe room. "Right," Kris responded, walking over to Fang. "First thing we need to do is earn you some armor..." she said, though the way she said it made it sound more difficult than implied.**

[01:03:08] * SuicuneFang wondered exactly what she meant by "earn", though he was presuming it meant he was going to have to kill one of those things. "What do I|we need to do," he asked.

[01:05:31] @ Lucretia : **Kris tried her best to put on a smile, though it was clear she was out of practice with such things anymore. The Whatevers had clearly taken a toll on all of them. "We need to leave the safe room, and go down to The Krypt. I'll tell you more while we walk," she said, slipping a small knife-like object discreetly in Fang's hand. She did it so Red wouldn't see. It seemed she was more willing to help him than she let him believe.**

[01:08:10] * SuicuneFang wondered what Kris was upto, but decided that she was trying to help him... Was she trying to spare him the troubles of something, he couldn't tell, but he thought that she was kinder than she made it seem... "Well, then I suppose we should be going then," he said in a questioning way, and he waited for Kris to start walking.

-So begins the RP-

Kris walked up to the wall, again brushing it in a peculiar way. The wall shuddered, opening once more into the dimly lit hallway. She glanced back to Fang, motioning with her head for him to follow. She led him into the hall, and the two began to walk down it, approaching the darkness slowly but surely.

"Don't let Red know I gave you that...he insists that only the strong survive, and wants people to find their own weapons to start," Kris explained. "If he knew I gave you that...he might..." she stopped, her voice seeming to catch in her throat. She took a breath, clearing her airways. "Anyway...in The Krypt there are these eggs. They contain what we call Kronies. We haven't really found them anywhere besides in The Krypt though, so don't worry too much on the way." The girl paused in the middle of the hallway, looking from left to right for a moment.

"Yep, right here..." she said, walking up to the wall, brushing it once again. When the gap opened, a strange set of stairs led downward. They seemed to put off a slight bio-luminescence. Were they alive? Oh well...it seemed Kris was leading the way down them, regardless. "Now, the Kronies are good for meat. The problem is, they can be kinda dangerous too...of course, everything here can be. Watch out for their tails, and aim for the underbelly. It has a hard shell that will probably be used for your legs or arms."

The explanation seemed to go on for ages, until they finally reached a strange gateway. It was lit on each side by blue-flamed torches. Kris took up one, and motioned to the other for Fang. "You'll want to be able to see..." she said, walking into what was apparently The Krypt.[table]

Last edited by Lucretia on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:13 am; edited 6 times in total
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 7:31 am

Fang followed Kris as she walked, listening to everything she was explaining. "Don't worry, I had a knife when I somehow arrived here anyway, so it's like I haven't lost anything..." Fang was still a little curious as to why Kris wanted to make it easier for him, though he was telling himself that it was probably for the better if he didn't ponder it further.

"Aim for their underbelly? Got it," he said, making note to himself mentally that's where he should aim. He couldn't help but feel frightened yet excited. It wasn't every day you got to see strange beasts with scythe claws like before, yet it was life threatening, which made it scarier.

When they arrived at the torches, Fang did as he was motioned to, and picked up the torch. "Maybe I could use this as a weapon too," he joked, obviously not planning on it as it would probably put the torch out. He then followed her into the Krypt.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 7:42 am

Kris immediately ducked behind a boulder, unsheathing a large scythe. Wait...it looked awfully familiar. Could it be from a Whatever? No...it did look a bit different. Still, these weapons weren't from normal substances. Even the one that Fang now wielded seemed to be naturally shaped, made from bone or something. "Good luck..." she whispered, prepared to protect herself alone. "I can't help you at this point, I hope you do well..."

At the center of the room, more of the glowing stone that the stair case had been composed of built up a pedestal of sorts. In a circle, five eggs stood. They were all fairly large, the size of a human skull easily. They seemed to be waiting for some sort of stimuli.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 9:45 am

Fang thought for a moment. Was he going to have to kill five of those things on his own, and how would he go about doing it. He had to prepare before he went. If they all hatched at once, and he just went in, he would become food for whatever those things were. He thought to himself, "If they hatch one at the time, this won't be a problem, though if they all hatch at once, might as well go for the underbelly as fast as possible whilst keeping a view on them all..."

Fang walked up the staircase, carefully holding the torch to where he could see, whilst holding the strange knife out at the eggs. He was prepared to charge at one of them should they hatch on his approach. He was also looking out for if anything else was watching the eggs just in case.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 12:07 am

Upon swinging the blue flame near the eggs, the two closest began to shake. Kris flinched behind the rock, leaning just enough to peak around the corner. She bit her lip, she'd already helped him more than she should have. "Be careful..." she whispered, too quiet for Fang to properly hear. With a hiss of steam, the tips of the two eggs began to spew out a green fog. The shell peeled back like a banana peel at three points, as though made from a flexible yet tough material. The stench released was rank, even quite possibly vomit inducing if you didn't have a strong stomach.

A strange creature was within, shaped like a prehistoric shell fish with a long barbed and armored tail wrapped around it. Black pits where it seemed eyes should sit stared up at Fang, a strange clicking noise seeming to project from the two. Suddenly, with a sharp two-toned cry they lunged from the eggs at Fang! Their crustacean like legs were opened wide, under bellies exposed as its apparent face was coming at him fast. The creature was all black underneath, looking like gore itself with a side-ways mouth lined with unpleasant looking back-hooked teeth. Something straight out of a horror story, for sure...
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 12:32 am

"So, their underbelly is already exposed? That doesn't seem like much of a challenge," Fang said, coughing somewhat from the stench. It smelled horrible, but he knew he couldn't get sick just yet. He had to stick this through if he wanted to escape or help those people.

Fang, with knife in hand, lunged at the two creatures, aiming for their underbellies as to make this fight quick. He knew that if he didn't end their lives soon, the others would hatch, and this would become a really difficult battle. He also knew that if that happened, his odds|chances of winning would be slim.

However, there was some thought in him that said that if he desperately needed the help, that Kris would jump in and save him. He also thought that he might get scolded slightly, though if that happened, he honestly wouldn't care, so long as he could live another day and help someone.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 am

To his dismay, one of the Kronies used its long tail to lash out at Fang! It knocked the knife-like object from his hand, having it skid across the floor. The hook at the end of the creature's tail caught the back of his hand, leaving a deep cut in it. Using that hand would be difficult until he recovered from the injury. The other creature landed on his back, rearing up its tail as though about to strike like a scorpion. The tips of its legs were sharp, digging in at several points to hold itself on. He needed to take action quickly!
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 12:59 am

Fang took a second to look st the wound in his hand. It burned drastically, and then he couldn't feel his arm. It looked like he was going to have to do this with one hand, though with one of the things trying to dig into his back, he was in a bucket full of pain. It was slightly hard to move, as his spinal cord felt paralyzed, though he managed to get a hand on the krony on his back. He tried his hardest to pull the thing off of his back to the best of his ability at the moment.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 1:24 am

Painful as it was, the Kronie's tail made a fine handle to pull on. With a few cuts, and some torn clothes he managed to rip the creature off his back! The thing writhed in his hand, rolling like a snake trying to break free. The other one lunged at Fang, seeming to attempt to save its comrade. A skidding noise could be heard, as a cool hard object slid across the floor, tapping against Fang's foot. It was the knife! Kris must have found it and slid it back over to him!
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 1:30 am

Fang felt the knife, and instantly picked it up. He knew that it must have been Kris whom helped him, though he knew that in future battles she wouldn't be there to help if they got separated. He took the knife and instantly stabbed at the krony he was holding, being sure to swing as fast as he could. He put the creature on the ground, hoping it was dead, then he swung at the other one, hoping that it would hit it in the desired location.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 1:53 am

It took a surprising amount of force to shove the knife through the supposedly 'soft' underbelly of the beast. Still, he managed to plunge it in with a stomach churning crunch. The creature, tossed to the floor curled up its legs, tail whipping around a bit before it eventually came to a twitchy death. The other one, which had launched itself at Fang found an unpleasant surprise as the blade of the knife caught one of its many legs! The sharp edge managed to slice one off, an unpleasant screeching noise following as the creature landed on the ground. Apparently, it was screaming in pain...The hissing of steam could be heard again, followed by the stench smelled earlier. The other eggs were hatching! Apparently they had more than one trigger...
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 2:05 am

"Oh oh, they're hatching. I gotta finish the second off quickly," he said, immediately rushing to stab the other one whilst it was down. He was hoping he would finish the second one off before the others hatched. He wanted this to be a little easier, though he knew that it wouldn't be this way.

Fang planned that after he killed the second one, he was going to take these things on one at a time, if they hatched one at a time, though he presumed that this was highly unlikely. Whilst he planned, his thoughts were distracted as to why that guy wanted him to do this alone, though he got back onto track. He knew being distracted now would lead to his death... But of course, he was in life threatening danger anyway.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 2:28 am

The 'second one' that he stabbed at was unfortunately not on its back as the prior one had been. The knife pinged against the hard shell loudly, causing a rippling vibration through the knife, and subsequently Fang's hand, wrist, and arm. The vibration itself doesn't sound bad, but in fact was quite painful. The creature let out another two-toned screech, lunging up at Fang as he was distracted, aiming to plunge its tail into his torso.

Suddenly, a dark figure jumped in front of Fang. The stomach churning crunch was heard again, along with the dying cry of yet another Kronie. "Move!" It was Kris! She was wielding an odd weapon, with two scythes attacked to a make-shift handle. Each scythe had its blade facing the opposite way, making it good for slashing in either direction. "Grab the dead Kronie and head back to the stairs!" Kris cried, moving in to slash at the newly hatching Kronies.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 2:34 am

"And leave you here? No," Fang said, trying to keep the grasp he had on his knife, as his arm was still vibrating slightly. "Why are you doing this," he asked, finally achieving the grip on the knife. "I thought that I was supposed to do this alone." It wasn't that he wasn't thankful for her help, but he needed to know.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 2:46 am

"You already killed one!" Kris said, sounding a bit angry as she heaved, shoving her blade through one of the Kronies. "Now take them and go! Otherwise there will be worse on its way! I'm fine!" Kris demanded. She did know what she was doing after all, right? I mean, she'd been there far longer than Fang. "Now grab the dead and go!" she turned her head back, stern look on her face in the dim light. Turning back, she quickly slashed at a Kronie that came at her, severing two legs before she kicked it over, plunging with a downward motion into its underbelly.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 am

"Fine," he said reluctantly. He didn't want to leave her there alone, though he knew she was better at fighting them. She was also better equipped for the fight, so he picked up the two that were already dead, and started heading for the staircase. It was hard holding his knife alongside the two creatures, seeing as how his hand was injured, though he managed to somehow. Once he got to a safe position on the stairs, he looked back to see how Kris fought these things, and he was going to note anything useful.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 3:11 am

Kicking the last Kronie over, Kris put the last of the five to rest with a horrible scream. She stepped on the body, pulling her blade out. A much louder screech suddenly rang through the room, a bit lower pitched than what had been from the Kronies. Kris flinched, quickly turning her head from side to side. She picked up a Kronie by the tail, and quickly started running for the stairs. "Go, go, go!" she yelled, quickly gaining on Fang and rushing toward the wall to exit into the hall.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 3:18 am

Fangt, a little amazed at her fighting skill, didn't heed her warning until a second later. He started running behind her as fast as he could, carrying the two he was holding alongside the knife he was given. He wondered why she was in such a rush, but from hearing the lower pitched screech, he knew that there was probably a whatever that was going to check on her now dead children...
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 3:22 am

Kris met the wall, brushing it impatiently. It shuddered, opening up as Kris leaped through it. It was clear she was in a rush, as she barely gave it enough time to open as she jumped through. She entered the hall, running down it a few feet before turning back to look for Fang. When he reached the hall, he would be able to see her covered in black ooze. Gore from the slaughtering of the Kronies. She motioned, running down to find the proper spot for the safe room before again opening the wall to hide within.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 3:28 am

Fang saw the ooze and knew exactly where it came from, though it was a little mind shattering how it made Kris look creepy. He continued following her as fast as he could. As he did, his arm started burning a little more, and when he checked it, he wasn't surprised to see some of the dead kronies' blood in his wound. Trying his hardest to ignore the burning, he still followed Kris, though he was still a little curious as to why they were still running. I mean, it was only a little while ago that they said it was safe to be in the Krypt? If they had, then why was there that screech?
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 3:42 am

If Fang thought anywhere in this Hell was safe, he was dead wrong. The children merely did their best to create safe havens to 'live' in, if you could call it living. They were like rats, hiding and scurrying around to scavenge and avoid the traps and cats. Still, the two managed to make it back to the safe room relatively unharmed. They stepped in, meeting with a scowl from Red as he glared at Kris. Her face was stern in response. "He killed it on his own..." she said flatly, to which Red merely made a disapproving 'tsk' noise. He knew what had likely transpired.

The leader of the group walked over, grabbing up Fang's wrist on the hand that was injured. He lifted it into the light, examining the wound, then following it down to the Kronie in his hands. He grabbed the two, relieving Fang of his 'load' and carrying them back to a table where he slapped them down on it. "The wound will be your defining mark. The first scar you get...it's like a right of passage," he said, pulling out a blade of his own as he began 'gutting' the strange creature. "Kris, make sure he doesn't get infected..." Red said, to which Kris nodded, walking over to Fang. She pulled a cloth from beneath her armor, holding it under his hand as one of the children brought a bowl of water. The bowl seemed to be made of a Kronie skull...guess every bit helped around here, right? Still, it was curious that there was water here.

Kris used it, pouring a bit in his wound. It bubbled up, Fang's skin seeming to crawl as a sharp pain shot up his arm! The black ooze bubbled up into little beads, working its way out of Fang's cut. She quickly brushed the ooze away, wrapping his hand in the cloth. "Keep their blood out of yours..." she warned, letting him take the cloth to apply pressure.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 3:48 am

Fang wondered what they meant exactly by becoming infected, so he asked about it. "Why? What will happen if their blood mixes into a person?" He needed to know why so he could avoid it in the future. As he applied pressure, he looked at the leader, whom had made noises. "You don't seem like you like me much," he said, feeling slightly shamed that he had not been here very long and people were already looking down on him. "Listen, if you are, you should note that I just got here, so I'm still learning the ropes... So in case I make a small mistake, just remember that." He hoped he wasn't going to cause trouble, as that would be the last thing he wanted.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 4:29 am

When Fang turned his attention to Red, Kris quickly put her hand over his mouth, muffling out his words. "No, don't..." she whispered into his ear. If he couldn't tell, it was just Red's demeanor anymore. He didn't exactly treat Kris much better, in reality. Once his voice had apparently subsided, she released him again, stepping back. Red chose to ignore him, fortunately, and continued gutting the creatures and scraping out the shells.

Kris sighed a bit. "You really wouldn't want to know," she started, referring to the idea of infection. "To say the least...you wouldn't make it," she said, turning her head down, eyes staring into the floor. "We don't like to talk about it..." She walked away, pouring the rest of the 'water' into some sort of seemingly glass flask.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 4:37 am

"Why wouldn't you want to talk about it? If it can help someone else survive, they should know," he said, watching as she poured the water into the flask. "I'm presuming the reason you don't want to speak, though, is because it has happened before..." He leaned over to Kris, and whispered "Thanks" to her, trying to change. The subject. If they didn't want to talk about it, he wouldn't say anything other than what he just did. He looked at Red. "Have you searched for a way out? What about where I came from? That could be an exit," he said, trying to shed a little hope on the situation, though he felt Red would just ignore him.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 4:57 am

Red continued what he was doing, knowing well enough that Kris would handle the situation to keep his temper in check. Quickly, she did just that. Stepping in front of Fang, she placed her hand on his chest, coaxing him back a few steps. "Look..." she started, "We all came in at different points in this place. When we figured out we could use the wall as a door, we tried...but the rooms change. There isn't much that stays the same anymore. The Krypt is one of the few rooms that can be tracked..."

Red walked over, holding the two shells that Fang carried in. They were carved out from the inside, and scrubbed clean of the remaining black ooze.Red held them up to Fang's arms, fitting them on his upper arm and shoulders. Taking approximations, he went back, melting a strap to it. It was adjustable, allowing Fang to slip his arm in and out, as well as tighten it for runs. He did the same to the other, then tossed them at his feet.

"There. Your first piece of armor. Look around, because this is what you're defending." Red said, hoping Fang would take things seriously.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucretia's Collection   Lucretia's Collection H6Q0F8z

Lucretia's Collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next