HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EASY Sprite requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Lucretia
Lucretia

EASY Sprite requests - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASY Sprite requests   EASY Sprite requests - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 5:09 am

Articuno gijinka and Suicune gijinka por favor. Female preferably, adult/teen in age.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: EASY Sprite requests   EASY Sprite requests - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 5:21 am

I haven't been spriting much lately, I'll get to them when I get back in the groove of it. Sorry I'm taking them slow.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: EASY Sprite requests   EASY Sprite requests - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 10:36 am

Can you make a Ampharos/Zoroark splice? :P When you're done with the others, I mean :P
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: EASY Sprite requests   EASY Sprite requests - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 1:16 am

EASY Sprite requests - Page 2 Raygroudogre

Here's one from Shadow's request, but I just can't get in the mood to do much of these. I probably will skip the rest of Shadow's request since it says guest now. I also have a few questions for the requests after his.

Atlas: A Sawk Gijinka is going to end up looking like the regular Pokemon. Sawk is already humanoid, so are you sure you want one of those? And what do you mean from the Middle Ages?

Sh0ck: Which Pokemon do you want to be the base of the combination?
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: EASY Sprite requests   EASY Sprite requests - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 8:37 am

You choose :P
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: EASY Sprite requests   EASY Sprite requests - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 8:57 am

EASY Sprite requests - Page 2 ArticunoGijinka

Waiting on Atlas' reply, so I skipped to Lucretia's post. Here's one of 'em. Get to the other some other time =\.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: EASY Sprite requests   EASY Sprite requests - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 4:21 am

I would love a Zorua gijinka! Could you maybe make it look like my 'Sukina' character? Her bio is in my signature. Sorry it's only a description.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: EASY Sprite requests   EASY Sprite requests - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 4:24 am

Wow, that sprite's hot. She looks like a real angel. How about Dratini gijinka?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EASY Sprite requests   EASY Sprite requests - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

EASY Sprite requests
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2