HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmares

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Nightmares - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 07, 2012 5:14 pm

(*sigh* I know the Thunder Shock wasn't fired at Dawn. The Lightening Rod ability works no matter if it were fired or not. I know the rules of the site, and am a mod, I wouldn't break them -_-)

Rath grinded his teeth in frustration, and he felt the sun start to rise. If this went much longer, he would be burnt to a crisp. Exhaustion gripped him as well. This couldn't go on much longer.

As Elekid dashed at Dawn, she was hit by the uppercut. Upon entering the air, however, she did a flip out of the range of the other attack. Landing, she noticed the sun as well, and looked worriedly at Rath. She stopped battling, and tried to motion out that they had to go to the Elekid that looked as if he was still battling. She would not attack, but worried that he would.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 09, 2012 3:20 am

Dawn again tried to frantically motion toward Rath, who was looking sickly, even with the sun barely up. He was feeling dizzy, and Dusk motioned for him to sit down. He complied. Worried now, Dawn abandoned the battle and ran back to her master.

"I'm sorry," he said weakly to Juergo. "I have to go, I can't continue this. I'm not normal, and we'd best part anyway. I'm not a good thing to be around, and you'd best go have your own journey away from monsters like me." He coughed.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 09, 2012 11:57 pm

"Heh," Rath laughed in a scratchy kind of way. "There's always another night waiting. I think we both got carried away. I really do need to go now." He shakily got to his feet. "I meant to be out of Cherrygrove by tonight, but I guess that didn't happen." Weakness still pounded through his entire body, though Rath hid it well. He wasn't sure if it were for the benefit of his Pokemon, or even the trainer that he had just fought.

He started walking back to Cherrygrove, only staggering when the pain was too unbearable to hide. His attention was no longer on Juergo, and only on shelter. The young trainer could follow him, he was too weak to raise an objection.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 10, 2012 2:25 pm

Rath greatfully took the parasol, and instantly looked better without the sun beating directly down on him. "Thanks," he said to Juero, the first time he had said something without an underlaying formality. "And I'm weak to the sun because I'm not normal. Like I said before, I'm a monster. Just look at me!" He held his paler than death ar in front of Juero. He also gazed evenly at him with his bright, bloodred eyes.

"These eyes. My skin. Even the red streaks in my hair. These aren't natural. Nothing about me is natural any more. Even my family knew well enough to abandon me." Rath froze with his last statement. Why did he just say it? Was he being too open around the young trainer, a slip up of his actual feelings, or was he seeking some sort of comfort? Rath didn't know which it was.

Fearing what the trainer replied, Rath braced himself.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 13, 2012 5:10 pm

(X3)

"There's such a thin line between good and evil. I couldn't tell you which I am." Rath replied. He pondered this sort of thing almost every night, among other thoughts of light and darkness, curses, and his purpose in this world. He didn't say another word, but did continue walking with Juero, presumably, following.

Reaching Cherrygrove, he got a few strange looks for carrying a parasol when it was not raining. Walking into the Inn he stayed in last day, he checked out a room. Almost having forgot Juero, he turned and curiously looked to see if the boy was still following him.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 16, 2012 2:51 pm

(Parasol Ladies from the Pokemon games would say otherwise XD)

Juero's hunch about Rath seemed to be correct. Once the light of day disappeared, his door opened, and he quietly slipped through. Expecting no one else to be up at this hour, he was shocked to see Juero waiting for him.

"You seem like you've been up for a while," he commented to the boy. "I'd think you to be the sleeping in type." With his meager belongings in the deep pockets of his jacket, Rath was ready to go. He took a step toward the exit.

"That's a lot of coffee. You should probably go find someone to share it with," he said with an amused smile, knowing full well the boy would follow him.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Rath awkwardly held the bottle, as he didn't like black coffee, and there wasn't a packet of sugar or creamer in sight. Wanting to be polite, he took a sip and choked it down. He handed the bottle back to Juero.

"Thanks. And nice to meet you Juero, my name is Rath." He extended his hand formally for a handshake.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 2:52 pm

"I don't really have one," Rath said. "I've never been a gym challenging person, and I can't go home..." he shrugged. "Wherever the wind takes me, I guess. What about you Juero, are you here to brave the great Johto league?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Nightmares
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Johto Region :: Cherrygrove City-
Jump to: