HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucky Richards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Lucky Richards Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Richards   Lucky Richards H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 6:21 pm

NOTE: I don't really see anything wrong creating my fifth character in total and my fourth Trainer since I all RP them. The other one, the cyborg one is active though but the member am RPing with hasn't posted yet so I guess this app's understandable.

Name: Lucky Richards
Nickname: Luck, Richie
Birthplace: Hoenn, Littleroot Town
Battle Style: Always accepts a fight no matter how big is the disadvantage if ever. He believes that luck can move mountains.
Looks: Lucky Richards 5457-808721417
Personality: He has a very positive outlook in life. He likes to gamble but not the big gambles. Such simple coin flips is what he does. Even if he loses, he just keeps going. He has his own belief wherein if he gets a head, he'll either get a Pokemon he wants or beat a Trainer or the type. If it's tails, it's all negativity.

Adventurous.
History: His family is actually so rich that they could order almost any Pokemon that Lucky wants but chose to live life in the simple way. He wasn't so fancy and so classy like his brothers and parents. He chose to walk by foot when going somewhere than to ride a car. He'd rather fly by a Pokemon than to ride in their personal helicopter. His adventurous personality made him go to places he should not tell his parents or he'll get scolded. It's a forest where he met this rare Treecko. He kept it and sneaked the Treecko without his parents knowing but he can't be perfect, he was caught hiding the Treecko so he had to explain. He bought a TM for it.
Badges:
Items: 5 Poke Balls
Money: $15,000

Pokémon

Pokémon: Treecko
Nickname: Luck
Level: 14
Moves: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Energy Ball [TM 53]
Ability: Overgrow
Personality: Sort of the "tough guy" lone wolf type. Might not look sociable but he will be there for his friends when he is needed.
Exp: 3

Last edited by Shadow on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

Lucky Richards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Richards   Lucky Richards H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 7:33 pm

It's a WIP (work in progess) meaning it's not done.

Lucky Richards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Richards   Lucky Richards H6Q0F8zFri Jun 08, 2012 5:48 am

Yeah and don't post in Trainer Apps which are not yours, Waohc. You ain't a mod or an admin. I used to post in this topics as well and other places I should not be posting but I stopped so I say you do the same. :)
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

Lucky Richards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Richards   Lucky Richards H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 9:38 am

Approved.
Sponsored content

Lucky Richards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Richards   Lucky Richards H6Q0F8z

Lucky Richards
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1