HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokéstreet far off cave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Gallade!
Gallade!

Pokéstreet far off cave Empty
PostSubject: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zFri Sep 24, 2010 8:14 am

A cave of murky darkness. A strange shadow is said to live there, with other dark types, no-one who comes in here normally comes back out...
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zFri Sep 24, 2010 8:17 am

The shadow was pacing back and forth, Nido on the floor, unable to move, he was somehow paralyzed, and had a tear in his eye, he thought he was going to die, the shadow was wondering what to do next, and many dark pokémon were around as well.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zFri Sep 24, 2010 8:20 am

Draco sneaked in and carried him out and set him down"wow can believe i found this place well stay here"Draco walks back in"FLAME DEATH DESTRUCTION"Draco uses a huge flame thrower filling the whole cave with fire
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zFri Sep 24, 2010 8:28 am

A gang houndoom's surrounded the cave, taking in the flame's, activating the flash fire ability, they then used flamethrower's and fire blast's

A gang houndour's quickly dragged Nido back in, and the shadow transported him into a cage suspending over lava
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zFri Sep 24, 2010 8:34 am

"oh big fricking deal you got houndooms"Draco uses slam on all of there skulls and tosses them out the cave"beotches"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zFri Sep 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Closer inspections showed many female houndoom's and little baby houndour's, cuddling in the corner of the cave, all the dark pokémon were being forced by the shadow, he commanded Vileplumes to attack the whole front of the cave with stun spore, the shadow transported up to the cage.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zFri Sep 24, 2010 10:56 pm

Draco used flamethrower on the vile plumes then flew over the rest and cut the cage open with his fin then flew away with nido"weee"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zFri Sep 24, 2010 11:02 pm

voltez filled the cave with intense thunder, his mind too stupid to be conrolled
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 7:58 am

Nido was starting to recover from his paralysis when the shadow came and sent Draco to sleep with a hypnosis.

"I don't give up tat easily..." he said slowly in a menacing way.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 8:34 am

Draco got stepped on by nido and woke up"neither do i"Draco sits there waiting for the shadow to come over
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 8:35 am

The shadow transports above the cave, and starts charging up a blizzard, and the air all around gets colder.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 8:48 am

Draco uses dig and comes up behind it and uses flame thrower
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 am

The shadow transported and used an ice beam instead, right towards Draco, Nido recovered from paralysis and quickly started to climb up the cliff.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 am

Draco kept using flame thrower"geez hes a beotch"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 9:39 am

Nido got up on the top.

"Need help?" Nido said using Fire blast after Fire blast at the shadow.

The shadow avoided most of the fire but got hit by a powerful shot, and used surf, water appeared from nowhere and flew over Nido and Draco.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 am

Draco stood there and let me water push him away
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 9:47 am

"Draco, I'd jump if a was you," Nido said freezing the water with an ice beam, the shadow revealed itself

"Oh... Wow... You're that..." Nido started

"Yes, you know who I am" said Darkrai, using Dark Pulse again.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 9:48 am

"oooh a darkrai"Draco used giga impact on its back after moving from the ice surf(i was staying away from the normal moves since i thought it was a ghost type)
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 9:50 am

(Lol) x3

Nido helped also with Take Down, bu at the last second Darkrai teleported above them, causing them to crash into each other

arkrai used hypnosis on both of them
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 9:53 am

Draco used a houndoom for a shield then used brick break
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 am

Darkrai was hurt but still laughing evilly, he used dig.

Nido looked around and had an idea, so started digging as well.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 am

Draco sat there"ok"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 9:59 am

(Very creative... >.>)

Nido and Darkrai popped out the ground, Nido continusly using Horn Attack and Horn drill on Darkrai, Darkrai using Mega Punch's and kick's, as well as a few Iron Tails and cruches going around
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 am

Draco uses a slam on its neck from behind(ko)
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 10:02 am

Darkrai dissapeared into a puff of smoke as he hit the ground..

Nido panted " I think that's it..." he said sitting down.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet far off cave   Pokéstreet far off cave H6Q0F8z

Pokéstreet far off cave
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next