HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon of the Month? [May]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Pokemon of the month? [May]
Squirtle
Pokemon of the Month? [May] I_vote_lcap71%Pokemon of the Month? [May] I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 20 ]
Tirtouga
Pokemon of the Month? [May] I_vote_lcap29%Pokemon of the Month? [May] I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

System

Pokemon of the Month? [May] Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon of the Month? [May]   Pokemon of the Month? [May] H6Q0F8zMon Apr 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Now for the May we have turtle fight! :dummy:
Pokemon of the Month? [May] 007 vs. Pokemon of the Month? [May] 564
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month? [May]   Pokemon of the Month? [May] H6Q0F8zMon Apr 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Squirtle's going to get all the love, but I'm a big fan of Tirtouga. :3
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month? [May]   Pokemon of the Month? [May] H6Q0F8zMon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Tirtouga FTW! Turtle Power! lol

On a serious side here is a pokemon site to back my statement :D : http://pokemon.pikimal.com/vs/squirtle/tirtouga
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month? [May]   Pokemon of the Month? [May] H6Q0F8zTue Apr 24, 2012 12:29 am

Oh my, it's Kanto vs Unova! This one is obviously going to Kanto. :P Kanto is just that magically good.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month? [May]   Pokemon of the Month? [May] H6Q0F8zTue Apr 24, 2012 1:04 am

Markj1998 wrote:

On a serious side here is a pokemon site to back my statement :D : http://pokemon.pikimal.com/vs/squirtle/tirtouga

I call bullocks on your site. It claims Squirtle is from Hoenn, and is therefore unreliable :P
Eevee
Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month? [May]   Pokemon of the Month? [May] H6Q0F8zTue Apr 24, 2012 3:21 am

squirtle all the way!
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month? [May]   Pokemon of the Month? [May] H6Q0F8zTue Apr 24, 2012 4:20 am

Squirtle, no doubt about it.

I don't know, Squirtle has just been around since my childhood, so it holds many pleasant memories for me. <3 Sorry, Tirtouga.
Max Silver
Max Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month? [May]   Pokemon of the Month? [May] H6Q0F8zTue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 pm

Markj1998 wrote:

This site is horrible I use it to compare Cannerupt and Torkoal once and it was totally inaccurate.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month? [May]   Pokemon of the Month? [May] H6Q0F8zTue Apr 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Max Silver wrote:
Markj1998 wrote:

This site is horrible I use it to compare Cannerupt and Torkoal once and it was totally inaccurate.

Cannerupt isn't a pokemon. Therefor your comment is invalid. On the reality of this topic, I refuse to vote ever for one of these so called, "Pokemon of the Month".
System

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month? [May]   Pokemon of the Month? [May] H6Q0F8zTue Apr 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Greed wrote:
I refuse to vote ever for one of these so called, "Pokemon of the Month".

your point?

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month? [May]   Pokemon of the Month? [May] H6Q0F8zTue Apr 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Step aside, mates, give way for Squirtle McSquirts. :)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month? [May]   Pokemon of the Month? [May] H6Q0F8zTue Apr 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Takashi wrote:
Greed wrote:
I refuse to vote ever for one of these so called, "Pokemon of the Month".

your point?

Your point?
System

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month? [May]   Pokemon of the Month? [May] H6Q0F8zTue May 01, 2012 11:00 am

You guessed it. Squirtle is the winner. Congratiolations.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month? [May]   Pokemon of the Month? [May] H6Q0F8z

Pokemon of the Month? [May]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1