HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poketalk: fav pokemon game, team, etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Tabenner
Tabenner

Poketalk: fav pokemon game, team, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Poketalk: fav pokemon game, team, etc.   Poketalk: fav pokemon game, team, etc. H6Q0F8zSun Apr 22, 2012 7:33 am

So I wanted to start this topic because I LOVE to talk about pokemon and clash heads with my fav pokemon vs your fav pokemon conversations because I like different perspectives.

Favorite Pokemon Game: Pokemon Gold (Sentimental reasons)

Favorite Pokemon: Ditto. I love Ditto and it's always been my secret weapon. I loved it mostly due to the annoyance it caused my older cousins Peter and Sean who based all their choices on type.

Favorite Pokemon Team you ever had: Ditto Lvl 100 (I always leveled Ditto up all the way and I remember this team because me and my three cousins were pokemon fanatics who always battle everyday up until a couple years ago and I'm looking at the team on gold (GB not even colour . . . im ghetto like that) right now), Lickitung Lvl 87, Dragonite Lvl 98, Charizard Lvl 100 (Traded from Yellow Version), Butterfree lvl 78 (Yes out of all Pokemon (With exception of legendaries as I don't like to use them unless me and my cousins are battling with only legendaries) I believe butterfree is one of the best), and Farfetch'd lvl 73 (Took me forever to find this little guy because I didn't know at the time that it had to be early morning).

Favorite Charater from anime: Ritchie, he was a better version of Ash who was much more responsible in my opinion. I liked Ash's pokemon better but as far as character goes I always liked Ritchie better and wished he would've had more developement into him but he didn't have too many appearances in the show.

Feel free to comment and/or add on sections or whatever you like.

PostSubject: Re: Poketalk: fav pokemon game, team, etc.   Poketalk: fav pokemon game, team, etc. H6Q0F8zSun Apr 22, 2012 7:36 am

This should be in Pokemon Discussion section but oh well, I can't move it. o3o

eh, like dragon types and stuff
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Poketalk: fav pokemon game, team, etc.   Poketalk: fav pokemon game, team, etc. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 23, 2012 8:43 pm

(Moved to Pokemon Discussion)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poketalk: fav pokemon game, team, etc.   Poketalk: fav pokemon game, team, etc. H6Q0F8z

Poketalk: fav pokemon game, team, etc.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1