HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Town!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

A New Town! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Town!   A New Town! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 09, 2012 11:49 pm

(lvl 8) XD I think you meant level 8 )

Ava was startled by the Snadshrew and did a small step backwards. She remembered those Pokemon digging for new construction back when she still lived with her father. The mention of her father caused a small shudder, and Cladis leaned into her as a way of comfort, having sensed his trainer's feelings.

Hoping she didn't startle the Pokemon, Ava took a deep breath. Something about it made her draw near. Perhaps it was some sort of unreadable feeling within the Sandshrew that caused it, but it drew her all the same.

Reaching a gentle hand forward, Ava tried to lightly pet the Sandshrew, also trying to be gentle enough not to scare it away.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A New Town!   A New Town! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Remembering the following Teddiursa, Ava got an idea. She fished out two Pokeballs from her bag, and set them on the ground in front of her. She then looked at the two wild Pokemon.

"Would you two like to come with me?" she asked both of them, then waited to see how they would respond.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A New Town!   A New Town! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 23, 2012 2:31 pm

Ava nodded her head at Sandshrew, it was her, the Pokemon's, decision. Besides, along with her egg, her team was at six, a full team! She picked a berry from a nearby bush, and handed it to Sandshrew. "I wish you luck, little friend."

Stepping away, Avaritia turned her attention toward the Teddiursa's ball. Picking it up, she sent him out. "I think I'll call you Lunar," she said.

She watched as Lunar easily joined the other Pokemon, Cicatrix landed and gave a slight hello. Manu and Ignire gave hearty greetings filled with enthusiasm. Cladis simply inclined his head and walked over to Ava.

Once all her Pokemon were aquanted, Ava set out once more. It was in the general direction of the next town, but she was taking her time, and continued up the path.

(I'm basically waiting for my egg to hatch once we hit page 5 before I continue XD)
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A New Town!   A New Town! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Cicatrix immediately launched into action. Knowing he was about to gain a level, he was eager to do so. Though he flew into the range of Remoraid's Lock On, making the move hit, he continued speeding at the fish with a Tackle, gaining momentum as he dived down.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Town!   A New Town! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 08, 2012 6:57 am

Remoraid got hit and was sent flying out of the water. It flopped there helplessly then use Water Gun, using the force of the water to send himself flying back to the small river. Knowing it would hit, it tried to use Lock-On onto the Pidgey again.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Town!   A New Town! - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

A New Town!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3