HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upward and onward! (Mark)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Upward and onward! (Mark) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upward and onward! (Mark)   Upward and onward! (Mark) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 22, 2012 10:18 pm

The Pokeball wobbled once, twice and three times it signaling the capture of the Dratini for Jade.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ronan meanwhile threw the pokeball at Dratini hoping to catch it as the red light enveloped it containing it inside.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Upward and onward! (Mark)   Upward and onward! (Mark) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Ronan's ball shook the exact amout of times, and clicked in sucess. Hade slowly walked over to hers and pressed the button, letting her new team mate out. The Dratini hissed at her at first, curling away from her in fright. But slowly Jade got down on her knees, and reached her hand toward the Dratini.
"It's alright, I won't hurt you anymore. You must be frightened, loosing half your sight must have been very traumatic."
The dragon type snuffled her hand, then stood completely still as she softly rubbed the side of it's head.
"We're your friends now, don't be afraid. You and I are a lot alike, I think we'll be good for one another...Gale"
The Dratini lifted up as she spoke his new name, then nuzzled her hand whole heartedly.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Upward and onward! (Mark)   Upward and onward! (Mark) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 3:26 pm

Ronan walked over to his Dratini's pokeball and picked it up Ripple calling
"To.. Toto.. Dile"
Ronan then laughed throwing the pokeball into the air and calling
"Join the team Draco"
Draco appearing from his pokeball and quickly slithering up his arm til he was around Ronan's neck relaxing. Ripple was still on his right shoulder and Growlithe still next to him. Ronan smiled as their team began to form. Ronan then looked to Jade and said
"ready to go into Violet City then?"
smiling his team all cheering
"To.. Gro...Tini"
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Upward and onward! (Mark)   Upward and onward! (Mark) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Jade returned Gale and Cedric to their pokeballs, and nodded to Ronan.
"Sounds good to me! Let's get going!"
Already her voice sounded more confident, this journey may just be what she needed after all. Abel easily picked up on the confidence beginning to grow in his trainer, and jumped up and down happily. Jade laughed at her partner softly, a good strong laugh. Abel leapt onto her shoulder and nodded, he was ready to get going too.
"Let's head to the pokemon center then we can start training before we hit the gym. I've heard that Falkner uses flying type, and while Gale has an electric type move I still want to try and catch an actual electric type so we can be stronger when we fight Falkner."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Upward and onward! (Mark)   Upward and onward! (Mark) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Ronan Nodded agreeing with her as he moved through the gate and into the city. His pokemon happily with him.

(Topic Exit as we enter Violet City)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upward and onward! (Mark)   Upward and onward! (Mark) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Upward and onward! (Mark)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2