HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fyre and Leef, a good combination?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Gallade!
Gallade!

Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Fyre took the bottle and drank some of it

"Wait... The police said nothing about a tunnel when they reported it..." Fyre said remembering the newspaper article about it.

Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 8:20 pm

"well i was very weak, the TV only weakened the damage, it took me about a week to finish it" he said putting down his bottle and carrying on the story "well while i was digging a tunnel, dad thinking it was his fault and left mom, after about a week of mom trying to get back together with dad, dad visited the ruins of our house, just as he was about to leave i managed to break the remaining rocks and get out, but i soon fell into a coma. dad told mom that i was still alive but she had only just moved on and denied it, thinking you were her only son. she had a choice the raging Fire or the floating Leaf, everyone knows that the fire will burn the leaf and she picked you"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 8:22 pm

"But... But..." Fyre said looking down, he couldn't explain it, but felt like he could understand how Leef must of felt.

"So... How long were you in the coma..?"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 8:39 pm

"8 years, dad always had hope but he told me that a few times he'd ask mom and she would say pull the plug because he doesn't exist. so i came out last year dad brought me up to date with everything and he gave me his abomasnow's egg for my journey. i told him i was gonna look for you, he said he understood, but to let you decide if we should tell mom or not after this story, because he thought that if we went on a journey together, she would denie your existence as well and go insane, but i guess it's too late, we'll have to see what happens" Leef said standing up and going outside again
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Fyre followed him

"I think mom might just be happy to see you..." Fyre said rubbing Mag on the head, who was sitting on Fyre's head.

"So... Where should we go now?" Fyre asked
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 8:43 pm

"Thunderbolt" says Sam. Volt charges up and let's out her biggest Thunderbolt yet straight up, Luckly not hitting any flying pokemon
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 8:46 pm

"well i need to get my pokedex from rowan so i gu--" Leef was stopped as he walked into a girl with a pikachu, Icella popped out eager to battle, but Leef said no firmly
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Fyre stopped just in time not to bash into the two

"Oh, cool! A pikachu!" Fyre said looking at her.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 8:49 pm

"Hey don't you watch where your going. You almost broke my egg" says Sam taking a green and pink egg out of her bag and checking it
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 8:50 pm

"sorry i wasn't looking"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 8:53 pm

"Wow... I haven't seen that egg before..." Fyre said lookng at it's green and pink pattern.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:03 pm

"hhmmm i think it's a cherubi egg" Leef said, getting up "so where are you headed, by the way im Leef and this is my twin Fyre"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:05 pm

"My mom gave it to me. According to her it's close to hatching. Hi I'm Samantha but you can call me Sam. This is Volt. As for traveling wherever my feet take me" says Sam as Volt jumps up to her shoulder
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Mag jumped onto Fyre's shoulder "Mag-mag-magby!" he said introducing himself with a smile

"Hi then, Sam" Fyre said smiling as well, "So, should we go get your pokédex then Leef?"

Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:20 pm

"huh? oh yeah, hey sam you wanna come with us, you look strong, and im just adjusting to the world from a coma, and small fry here is a wimp" Leef said, as he picked his journal
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:26 pm

"Hey..! I'm not a wimp..." Fyre mumbled to himself, crossing his arms.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:28 pm

"yeah you are" he said chucking a rock at his forehead
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 pm

Fyre ducked "ha" he said chuckling, mag smogged the area out.

"Mag! Not again..." Fyre said
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:36 pm

"weakling" he said pushing out of the smog and into a tree
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:41 pm

"Ow!" he said as his head bashed off the tree

"Mag! Magmagby!" Mag complained

"What's wrong with you?" Fyre said getting up, rubbing his head, then crossing his arms
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:42 pm

"well i was saving you from poison"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:43 pm

"Meh, I'm used to it, Mag wakes me up most the time with Smog." Fyre replied, Mag nodding
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:46 pm

"meh let's go to sandgem!!!" Leef spotted a _____ and a _____ "2 of them coolio, Fyre tag team"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:48 pm

"Sure!" Fyre said, "Mag, go out!" Ma jumped and got into battle phase
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:50 pm

"icella it's go time, use ice punch" the little snowrunt jumped of his shoulder and struck with a blue fist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Fyre and Leef, a good combination?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next