HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Alice
Alice

I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!) Empty
PostSubject: I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!)   I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!) H6Q0F8zSat Mar 24, 2012 8:54 pm

The hot lights of the contest hall flashed to life and showed a slender figure standing center stage. A black cloak was drapped over her body and head, long curled locks of her hair peeked out of the sides. Then as a metalic guitar sound played over the speakers she threw a pokeball into the air. In a flash of white, and dazzling flames, a Charizard appeared and reared back it's head.
'FALL!'
Once he heard that his head shot forward, a mighty Dragon Rage surging forth and spreading around the stage floor, licking at the Charizards feet as it hovered above the stage. The figure raised her hand, and the Charizard's mouth released a thick Smokescreen, dousing the Dragon Rage just enough for it to add a glowing effect to the smoke before it faded. The dragons red eyes glowed through the black fog.
'Now the dark begins to raise
Save your breath it's far from over!'

The mighty fire type then flapped it's wings out once with a mighty Wing Attack, the smoke falling before the wind and disappearing.
"Dante Assend!!"
The trainer cried out, raising her hand palm facing the crowd toward the roof of the contest hall.
'Leave the lost and dead behind!
Now's your chance to run for cover!'

The Chrizard stopped as he reached the top of the contest hall, watching the crowd's reactions with his burning red eyes.
'I don't wanna change the world
I just wanna leave it colder!'

With a growl he then spread his wings, slowly bending himself back, and to the left so that he'd fall back and fall into a nose dive.
"Ember!"
Dante shot hot embers from his mouth as he spun, the tiny flames landing all around his trainer and acumulating into a smoldering ring of fire.
'Light the fuse and burn it off
Take the path that leads to nowhere!
All is lost again'

Faster and faster the Chrizard approached the ground, a determined leer on his face, then just as he would collide with the floor, a mighty flap of his wings shot him parallel to the stage and toward his trainer.
'But I'm not giving in!'
As he shot passed his trainer, she leapt onto his back, grabbing onto his neck as he flapped his wings, both extiguishing the flames on the stage and shotting up in almost a 90 degree angle back toward the celling.
'I will not bow!
I will not break!
I will shut the world away!
I will not fall!
I will not fade!
I will take your breath away!'

Then as they approached the rafters, Dante stopped and flipped the trainer over his head. At the last second, she grabbed onto his clawed arms and he used a Wing Attack to keep her susspended in the air. The wind sent the hood over her head back, Alice's sunny blonde hair cascading in curls down her back.
'And I'll survive
Paranoid!
I have lost the will to change!'

Alice gave a confident nod to Dante, whom nodded in return. Then with the force of yet another Wing Attack, the team of trainer and pokemon let go of each other, Alice moving back with the force of the wind, one leg bent back, the other spread out in a diagonal toward the ground. Both arms extended out toward Dante as her hair moved wildly through the winds.
'And I'm not proud!
Cold blooded fate!
I will shock the world away!'

A guitar solo began to blare to life, and Dante shot toward the celling with a flap of his wings that sent Alice bending back toward the earth. Then as she fell once the winds died, her hands clasped themselves over her heart and her eyes shut, listening as the guitar picked up pace. Dante shot toward the ground after Alice, keeping a fair distance form her but catching up fast.
"Flamethrower and spin!!"
Alice called out the last attack, and Dante spun himself, a mighty Flamethrower twisting from his mouth. It circled around Alice and slammed into the stage, spinning around itself into a twister of fire nearly twenty feet high.
'I will not bow!
I will not break!
I will shut the world away!
I will not fall!
I will not fade!
I will take your breath away!!'

She fell at great speed into the mouth of the fire twister, Dante shooting after her. A stiff second then the flames erupted from the sides, embers gliding all around in the air to show Alice standing a top a hovering Dante. The flames had burned the cloak form her body, and showed a dazzling dress that slanted slightly across her shins. The colors burned the same as the fires, and the embers cast glints against the reflective surface of the fabric.
'And I'll survive
Paranoid!
I have lost the will to change
And I'm not proud
Cold blooded fate
I will shut the world away!'

The music then faded and Alice bowed from her position on Dante's back, her curled locks falling over her shoulders. As the lights dimmed, Dante hung his head with a smile. They had done it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjwFe6okyUw

Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!)   I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 25, 2012 8:21 pm

wow cool fanfic Alice.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!)   I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Thanks ^_^
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!)   I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 25, 2012 8:30 pm

No probs you don't have to thank me for the truth do you now?
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!)   I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 25, 2012 9:23 pm

83 You're my best friend on here you know that? XD
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!)   I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 25, 2012 9:31 pm

I didn't but I do now and the same goes for you your my best friend on here too XD XD :P lol 83
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!)   I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!) H6Q0F8z

I Will not Bow (Starring Dante the Charizard and Alice!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1