HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Normal Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 8:52 am

I really think you should allow normal emmembers to edit their approved traiiners and edit their usernames without having to leave it to the mods and admins
Pooch
Pooch

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 11:54 am

It would be okay to let them change their usernames but if they can edit their character they might make their character have 100x masterballs or a lvl. ho-oh or something like that so editting their own character is bad

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 12:02 pm

i dont think somebody will cheat here.. in an RP.
Pooch
Pooch

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Um... you know you don't know the person behind the other moniter, who knows someone may be waiting to be a mod and then screw up everyones character and ruin the whole site

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 12:06 pm

the only person here who is like that is me. but since ive done it, am not gonna do it again. :|
Pooch
Pooch

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 12:08 pm

still we may not know that rockon maybe wanting to "mod" the site maybe not we really don't know

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Rockon...? Why suddenly turn on him? He doesn't strike me as that type. Well, long ago nobody thought I will do things. Well, you got a point. But, why him...?
Pooch
Pooch

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Just using him as an example and since he is a pretty nice guy i still don't know if he want's to ruin the site or not but i think i know he wouldn't

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 pm

Then how 'bout give the normal members the capability mod specific topics. Give them the capability mod only their trainers. The admins can do that, there's that option. I'm pretty sure.
Pooch
Pooch

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 12:26 pm

well that can be hardto do unless they split the pokemon section away from the trainer section then the item section with the pokemon section then it would work but i'm pretty sure the staff would want to do that

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 12:40 pm

Well... hope admins read this and hears this out. It would be a pleasure for other members. :)

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Anyway, i don't approve that. That things are and will be the staff duty for so many reasons.

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 7:03 pm

-sobs-
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Shadow, I shouldn't have to explain what you're asking for is something that will never happen. If we, the staff, allowed members to edit their own apps after approval, eventually it could destabilize into anarchy. And we do not want anarchy.
T4C
T4C

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 6:15 am

hey pooch why use me as an example? is it a crime for me to want to help out? is it illegal to want to put lots of effort in this website? is it soooo bad that i wanna work for this? i would like to know cause if it is im sorry ill just go?

thanks for sticking up for me shadow
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 am

Nope it's prob just an example but Don't go.
T4C
T4C

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 1:00 am

i wont go but ide like an explaination
Darkrai
Darkrai

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zWed Mar 07, 2012 10:21 am

This is a good example of disrespecting staff members, it is a shame to have this kind of topics as latest in the suggestions forum. Please refrain from doing this in public rockon. If you have a problem with a staff member, kindly contact me or one of the other admins.
Tsu
Tsu

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zThu Mar 08, 2012 10:07 am

Using a regular member as an example. How unprofessional, Poochyena. This is why we ran on a shortage of staff members, nobody was capable enough. Until Luna dictated everyone and drove the professional staff members like Namine away, then they had to resort to people who cannot really do their job, and only got it since they were asking from a long time ago. Unfortunate truth.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zThu Mar 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Example's and example, and he's correct on that one a little from what I saw in rockon, Heart lets face the unfortunate truth there okay? ;P
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8zSat Mar 10, 2012 3:00 am

Well I don't know if I have permission to do this.But I don't support this either.By the way I don't want to be a mod don't know why though :scratch: I usually like being useful.Anyway like I don't support and my final vote.
Sponsored content

Normal Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Members   Normal Members H6Q0F8z

Normal Members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1