HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow's School Problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Shadow's School Problems Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's School Problems   Shadow's School Problems H6Q0F8zWed Feb 01, 2012 2:28 pm

I've been observing the whole school which I go to, I noticed that among all of the students, my classmates are the noisiest. Yes, our classroom is the noisiest. My classmates are the baddest, though there are some that are kind but they're immature. Yes, "immature". Not acting like they're supposed to be. I'm a first year high school student and the problem is...

1. Classmates are too noisy.
2. Those who wants to learn can't hear the teacher because of others noise.
3. The teachers' scolding don't work anymore.
4. The principal, and other higher people in the staff are not doing what they're supposed to do. Yes, they act but they keep giving chance after chance. It's too much. Some of my classmates should have been kicked out/dropped out by now by the staff but they're not.

What I want to do is to do something nobody has done on the school. I'll be sneaking on the principal's office (am a master of sneaking, duh, I steal things on my classmates' things whenever I extremely have to but I return it without them noticing it, sometimes they're surprised its back there). Sneak to the principal's office with a letter written on MS Word. So if ever they try to find who made it, they won't be able to base on penmanship. I'll have it on MS Word, print it then leave it there on the table and I'll make sure nobody will see me then the principal comes and she notices it.

The letter will serve as a report about how the students act like when they're backs are turned. I mean, how the teachers' scolding don't work anymore, the main message of the letter is that they should drop the students, I mean, they're going too much. I'm in a SCHOOL not in the BAR. Even the girls are wild. They're like soon-to-be sluts. Yeah, am pissed off.

So, once I do that, do you think it's a good idea? Do you think it's gonna help? Of course am not ending the letter with a "From a student, *my name*". I'll be leaving it like "From: First Year Section 2 Student".

I know how they run to school and I know every single way they'll use to find out who made the letter so I know how to hide stuff.

Do you think it's okay? Do you think it'd work or better keep my nose outta it and just stay away from the noisy ones and transfer to a seat somewhere on the front so I won't have difficulty hearing the teacher and just ignore those who can't hear the teacher?
Hexplosive
Hexplosive

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's School Problems   Shadow's School Problems H6Q0F8zWed Feb 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Years ago a bomb threat was made to our school by another student. Although the letter was done on computer they were still able to identify the writer because everyone has certain writing style. I don't mean handwriting, but rather the way you organize words and what type of words you are using. Anyways just because your letter ain't going to be anything serious like that I doubt they are going to do so specific expertize.

Anyways, I have the same problem with my class. People are noisy in pretty much all classes and not listening to the teacher, simply sitting on their seats, just talking and doing nothing. The principal has visited our classroom several times and gave them lectures but nothing has helped so far, even 2 boy students have been expelled. I honestly have no idea how to fix the situation in the classroom. I simply sit on front so I could clearly hear teacher's explanation and always be able to see on the blackboard. There are several other students in our class who feel the same way.

Just wanted to let you know you aren't alone with this problem.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's School Problems   Shadow's School Problems H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 6:59 am

my school has some weird things too. weve had i think 1 suicide and a few fights some killing threats and plan old drugies!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's School Problems   Shadow's School Problems H6Q0F8z

Shadow's School Problems
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1