HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assistance Required

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Assistance Required Empty
PostSubject: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8zSat Jan 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Hey guys i'm sorta making my own Forum and i'm getting confused, anyone able to help? Magic, Luna etc. Anyone... Let me know if you can help me out please thanks and i'm using Forumotions just to let you know.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8zSat Jan 14, 2012 9:01 pm

Aah, forumotion, I have a site on forumotion but i mosty use punBB
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8zSat Jan 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Right...............................
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8zSun Jan 15, 2012 10:33 pm

could i help do anything markj
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8zTue Jan 17, 2012 1:21 pm

I dunno know how to make functioning websites like this one with Forumotion???
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8zTue Jan 17, 2012 9:02 pm

what type of rp is it (pokemon, soul eater, ect.)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8zTue Jan 17, 2012 9:22 pm

I'll help ^_^! If you give me the link, I'll register, and could you maybe make me admin to make it better? I take it you want it to be like this website, or one of mine, right?
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8zWed Jan 18, 2012 1:49 am

me too im pretty good with computers. i could sign up and be a mod for you... but its your choice...
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8zFri Jan 20, 2012 11:52 pm

You do know that being a mod isn't going to help him make it right? Mods can only moderate. I think you mean administrator, as they can change the website.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8zSat Jan 21, 2012 12:46 pm

Sure here's the link for you two: http://pokemonthievesbattle.forumotions.net/ and also I figured rather than doing it this way I'm gonna make it mainly a mean team rpg for the teams like Team Rocket, Galactic etc. but there can be a few trainers and Pokemon Rangers if wanted.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8zSat Jan 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Registered ^_^. Do you know how to make me admin?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8zSun Jan 22, 2012 9:36 am

Nope but i'll find out :D lol
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8zSun Jan 22, 2012 9:41 am

There made you an Admin now
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8zSun Jan 22, 2012 10:20 am

Actually that's the moderator group. Go to admin pannel>user and groups>group administration>click the gear next to administrators>closed group. Make sure you're on advanced mode, to do that go to home>advanced mode. Then go to "usergroups" on the forum and go to "administrators" and add me.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8zSun Jan 22, 2012 10:40 am

Done
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8zFri Jan 27, 2012 2:33 am

okie dokie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Assistance Required H6Q0F8z

Assistance Required
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1