HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A hidden cave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
System

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 4:13 am

Raven was slumped in the dark shadows of the cave. Her devras had told her it smelt of digletts but the scent was old so it should be safe. She lay on a bed made of grass and leaves in the very back of the cave trying to regain her strengh that the sunlight had sapped from her. She could tell her aura was starting to shift, still mostly dark but even a newb could tell the bit of good that was starting to form. Shadow, her devras, had been in and out of the cave all day bringing stunned pokemon trying to get her to take their aura and get better but she didn't so as they were able the pokemon took off. Currently Raven was alone again trying to rest
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 4:16 am

Jack had spent another few days tracking an aura signal in Johto. It lead him to a cave. It wasn't what he expected though. Something that seethed with darkness was inside, and it inspired fear in his heart as he swallowed back and entered. He was supposed to be looking for a boy, yet he was in a cave. "How drole..."< he said to himself with a chuckle.
System

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 4:20 am

Raven felt the aura trainer coming. She was in no state to fight so she just lay where she was watching the way that led to the entrance of the cave. 'Guess my time has come' she thinks. She wasn't sure if she should be relieved or fearful. There was a unconscious pidgey againest the cave wall with a strong aura but she didn't touch it. Needless to say the idea was revolting to her now
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 4:24 am

"Hey Kid, I think I was told your name was Ellis? Are you in here?", Jack called out, walking through the cavern. The Dark energy was making him quite sick and uneasy, causing him to become disoriented and resort to using the wall as a guide.
System

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 4:27 am

"That is not my name" Raven's weak voice echos off the walls. It was clear it was a girl speaking and not a boy
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 4:31 am

"A girl? I'm looking for a boy named Ellis, do you know him?", Jack asked her as he approached closer to the voice.

Meanwhile, outside, Ellis himself was following what he thought was just, plain, old dumb luck and entered the cave.
System

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 4:38 am

"No" Raven's voice echos. She struggles trying to sit up but after a minute gives up and thumps back down. By this time Shadow was returning but still a ways away
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 4:53 am

"You sure? I can feel his aura was on you at one point. Now where are you. You don't sound to healthy..", Jack said, noting that he himself was turning pale.
System

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 4:57 am

"Back as far from sunlight as possible. What is wrong with me cannot be fixed" Raven's voice echos. Techniquely it could be fixed if she went back to being bad but she wasn't. There had yet been a Dark Aura trainer who had lived through turning good
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 5:04 am

Jack came apon her. "This is a wretched sight. I swore I'd help all aura trainers, but I draw the line. Even if you're going through the change, I doubt there's anything I can do. There's only one person I know who could possible help you, and I care for her far too much to allow danger to befall her.", Jack said as Ellis approched them.
System

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 5:10 am

"The lunaris? She was tracking me for awhile for that other aura master, Eddy I think, but I lost her. Didn't want to bring them anymore trouble after Gemini came after me" Raven says and then coughs. Shadow had reached the entrance to the cave
System

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 10:44 pm

(Bump)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 10:49 pm

"I'm not taking pity on you. I am required to help you though. Because you are an Aura Trainer. Whether you serve light or darkness. I am merely in between.", he said to her, ignoring Ellis behind him.
System

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 10:53 pm

"I don't want any pity. I want this over with" Raven says. Shadow smelled the intruders and was dashing through the tunnels as fast as he could
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 10:55 pm

"So do you want my help. I can take you to a place that can potentially help you, or I can end it.", he said, as Ellis tried to jump Jack, to no avail. Ellis ended up on his back with Jack's boot on his chest. "But if I am to help you, I need her help.", he said to Raven as he looked at Ellis.
System

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 pm

Raven was about to say end it when Shadow bursts in and leaps between her and the intruders snarling at them. "Down Shadow, down boy" Raven says reaching up and patting his leg. Shadow stops snarling and lays down beside her
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Jack didn't move his boot and Ellis simply swallowed back his words. "I'm being serious. I'm offering to help you through this because it would be wonderful to help others who were bound to darkness.", he said, focusing on Luna's name mentally, trying to call her.
System

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 11:56 pm

"You said there's only one way to help me and that you didn't want to put her in danger" Raven says
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 12:05 am

"As I said, I don't want to, but it's my duty to help. If you don't want it, you are free to say no.", he said, as Ellis struggled to move.
System

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 12:07 am

"Mistress, let him help" Shadow says nudging his head under her hand till it rested between his ears. "Fine" Raven says
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 12:10 am

Jack once again focused on Luna's name as he lifted Ellis up. "Kid, you got a name or do you want to end up in a hospital?", he asked Ellis, who shook his head. "Good then Ellis, stay seated and stick with me, Jack Atlas!", he said, trying to contact Luna still.
System

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 1:59 am

Luna pops up with Eragon, Konoha, Growlithe, Dratini and Riolu in tow making the place rather crowded.
"Long time no see Jacky. I see you found the girl I was looking for" Luna says calling him Jacky just to get on his nerves
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 2:05 am

"She told me it was such, old friend.", he said, not the salightest bit upset at her nickname for him. "This boy here is Ellis, he's a new aura trainer, I came looking for him and I found her. I offered my help and she's accepted it. I'll explain the plan to you.", he said, focusing on his plan.

"We will take her to the Minoru Region. There is said to be a relics of the Aura Trainers there, three of them. We must visit the one. I'm not sure what they look like, I haven't had a chance to investigate them. But if we suceed in assisting her transition to the light, it would be wonderous for everyone.", he said to Luna.
Sora
Sora

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 2:13 am

Konoha had been teleported there without warning and he had tottered for a bit, but caught his balance. 'At least a warning next time?' Konoha thought at first, but he saw other people there, and he looked around confused. He didn't say anything. Growlithe looked around too, also confused about their new location.
System

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 2:24 am

"You do know only a handfull have ever survived don't you?" Luna says crossing her arms sighing then thinking she should make the introductions. "Konoha meet Jacky, Jacky meet Konoha. He's from the past and there's kinda a problem back then so I'm teaching him" Luna says
Sponsored content

A hidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave H6Q0F8z

A hidden cave
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next