HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zac Random

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Zac Random Empty
PostSubject: Zac Random   Zac Random H6Q0F8zMon Aug 23, 2010 11:04 am

Name: Zac Random
Nickname: Zac
Battle Style: Sheesh... Enemies use different battle style so I have different too. Maybe just watch it.
Looks:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img177/9711/jimmy6er.png
Personality: Kind, Helpful, Can Be Perverted, Protective and Alert.
History:

When Zac was 10 years old... Ever since Zac was a kid, he became interested in Pokemons and breeded some. He has a lot of wild Pokemon friends around his hometown. He played and took care with them. He even managed to evolve 2 Arcanines with a Fire Stone he got as a reward in a school project. The 2 Arcanines breeded and came out a Growlithe egg. But the sad thing is, the Arcanines were abducted by Team Rocket, Zac tried to save them but he failed and then he noticed the Growlithe egg laying down there so he kept it and hope for the 2 Arcanine's safety.

When Zac was 18 years old... Zac raised the Growlithe up to Level 12 until it became his bestfriend, they considered themselves as brother since they both have no brothers. Until the time came that Growlithe thought of his parents, he asked Zac and so he explained it. Growlithe cried the whole day and then the other day, it asked Zac if they can go on a journey to find his parents. So it began the journey of the two.

Pokemon

Pokemon: Growlithe
Nickname: ---
Level: 12
Moves: Bite, Ember, Leer, Roar
Personality: VERY friendly, aloaf at sometimes, never gives up and is a little baby-ish sometimes.

Zac Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac Random   Zac Random H6Q0F8zWed Aug 25, 2010 10:10 am

No one noticed?
Doragon

Zac Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac Random   Zac Random H6Q0F8zWed Aug 25, 2010 6:50 pm

i did and i would say approved and by glimpsing over his info sounds like a guy i would like to hang with

Zac Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac Random   Zac Random H6Q0F8zThu Aug 26, 2010 10:42 am

Well if you have any open or you might create one, then you can join this little buddy. It would be fun.
Sponsored content

Zac Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac Random   Zac Random H6Q0F8z

Zac Random
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1