HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Ship has come In!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

My Ship has come In! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 11:16 am

[Umm I thinkg that your move isnt possable. The dark energy would hurt eevee, but i will accept it anyway. Just next time think :) ]

Staryu dodged it easily, and continued spinning all around in the snowly sky.
'' Nice try. '' said Alex watching.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 11:17 am

Hailey sees his Froslass and smiles. She always wanted one, and it was her favorite Pokemon. She was hoping to catch one before she left Snowpoint City.

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 11:20 am

Staryu stoped spinning and used bubble on eevee.

'' Never, but never turn your eyes when you are battleing. Your pokemon needs you to help her. '' said Alex

Last edited by Starrunner on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 11:21 am

"Thanks. I have an idea. It might not work though. Let's try it. Miu, use Shadow Ball to get into the air again then when you come back down to use tackle, use Shadow Ball first, then come tackling behind it!"
Miu did so, and she and her Shadow Ball came plumetting down to Staryu at tremendous speeds.

(And I know that it would hurt her. It was supposed to be a move where you took recoil damage from the Shadow Ball, but it doesn't effect Eevee because Shadow Ball is a ghost type move)

Last edited by TheMagicMilk on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 11:21 am

Santiago smiles back and continued exploring before climbing up a tree to the top branch and looking out able to see for miles as it was one of the biggest tree's in Sinnoh he could see as Far as Oreburgh city from all sides.

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 11:27 am

Staryu managed to avoid shadow ball but it gets tackled.
'' Wow, nice one Hailey, I'm satisfyed. Now lets battle shall we? Staryu use Bubble '' said Alex
Staryu then started to make bubbles which turned into ice because of the low temparature, and tryed to hit eevee.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 11:30 am

Togekiss began circling the treetop and Froslass stood on the top point of the tree. Santiago smiled and watched all the busy movements of the region he saw good things and bad things but planned to go to Oreburgh city and Challenge the gym. He looked back down to the battle and saw Staryu being hit by the Eevee's move.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 11:42 am

"Miu quick! Try to dodge it!"
Miu gathers up all of her speed and pounces out of way. The ice spheres bombard at her, at amazing speeds. Miu is hit, once again, on her legs.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 11:45 am

Santiago saw this and saw The Eevee which he heard it's name to be Miu's sheer determination to keep going. He then leapt from the tree caught by his Togekiss who carried him to the ground. Santiago then wandered back to the side of the battle to watch again full-concentration. Returning Froslass from his top of the tree spot and then back out of his pokeball to his side.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 12:02 pm

(OOC: Sorry for double posting but I think your meant to attack before he can do something)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 12:05 pm

(Okay)
"Miu use Sand Attck and spin!"
Miu spins while using the move to create swirling streams of sand reaching out to Staryu, block out all moves. (so if it used bubble it would be blocked off by the sand)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 12:07 pm

(cool i'll approach your trainer to travel after the battle)
Santiago watched the well thought out move but also had a few idea's he'd have used for counter yet he continued to watch seeing the Trainer's Skill not fully knowing who she was yet only knowing her Eevee was called Miu.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 1:39 pm

((Bump Someone))
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 1:47 pm

(I don't know what that means, and we're going off topic. Let's just wait for Starrunner to return)

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 1:55 pm

'' Nice move Hailey. Now staryu use rapid spinn and try to get through that swirling streams. '' then Staryu started to spinn trying to get through the streams. [ he is now half meter away from your eevee in the stream, trying to hit her. ]
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Santiago began to clap at the sidelines when watching the battle beggining to see the potential and how equally skilled the trainer's were.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 pm

"Miu stop and use tackle to get out of way! I know you can dodge it. You can do it!"
Miu felt very loved and felt as if Hailey believed in her strongly. She used tackle and dodged!
"Miu that was perfect! You're amazing! Now face Staryu, spin and shadow ball!
Miu did so and a spinning Shadow Ball came hurdling towards Staryu at high speeds, as the spinning increased its speed.

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Staryu was surprised and takes the hit. ''Staryu lets finish this, use water gun.'' then Staryu shot a blast of water at eevee.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Santiago saw this his smile always growing bigger after every move used. Watching the skill and precision for them.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 2:29 pm

"Miu, use all of your strength and speed to dodge it! You can do it! I believe in you!"
Miu does so and dodges it! But then, since Staryu is so fast, it took all of Miu's strength to dodge, and fainted after using too much of its power.
"Miu! Are you Okay? You battled hard! Let's take you to the Pokemon Center to get healed up! You guys stay there. I'll be right back."
About five minutes later she returns with her happy and energetic Eevee on her shoulder.
(Okay Santiago can talk now. And, can I make Eevee evolve into Espeon? Or is that god modding? Because I made Hailey say cheesy stuff to Miu, so that it would be happy and evolve, because I don't want a Glaceon anymore lol)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 2:33 pm

(lol you changing your mind... i guess you could ask a mod)
Santiago wandered over to the duo who had just battled his pokemon at his side and said "nice battle both of your pokemon are pretty strong" He then decided to continue on heading towards the route exit planning to go to Oreburgh.
(we'll have a few bit's at first so you can just try to find out who i am and stuff)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 2:36 pm

"Can we come with? We ere heading to Oreburgh too, we want to challenge Roark. But before we leave, we were gonna' go looking for a female Snorunt. I really want a Frosslass. Plus, it would be nice for her to have a friend of the same species!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 2:43 pm

Santiago stopped and looked behind to her and the other trainer "sure then what's your names? mines Santiago" he then pulled up his hood as it began to snow more. Santiago then brought out his Froslass with an idea in mind he then spoke up "Hey Froslass can you do something for me" Froslass nodded and Santiago said "would you mind calling some of your own previous kind... could you call some Snorunt for this girl" Froslass nodded once more before beggining to call out to it's own kind. Santiago then looked to his Togekiss and said "and would you mind flying around to look for some" Togekiss then nodded and took to the skies in search of incoming Snorunt.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 2:49 pm

"I'm Hailey. Wow, it's cold. This weather is nothing like back at Cerulean City,"
She pulled out a light blue parka from her bag, light blue blue earmuffs and light blue glove and put them on. Then she got out a blanket and wrapped up Miu, then put pink earmuffs on Miu.
She watched Frosslass call on the Snorunt.
"Wow thank you,"
(Can we decide if they come, or do we need a mod?)

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 2:49 pm

''Bravo Staryu. that was a good battle return.'' then Alex returned Staryu into its pokeball.
'' Hailey, that was a good battle. Congratz, i think eevee become much stronger. Oreburgh is too far away from here, first we need to pass Eterna city and then Orebirgh. Anyway I want a Snorunt myself. Lets go and catch one for each.'' said Alex

[ You will first hunt. just put A wild _________ appeared.. And I'll take care of the rest]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

My Ship has come In!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Snowpoint City-
Jump to: