HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gray Mist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
System

The Gray Mist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 3:57 am

Shadow looks at Raven who had fainted still leaning over his back. "The sunlight is deadly to mistress if she stays in it to long. She needs to get somewhere darker till nightfall" Shadow says
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 4:04 am

"I don't think there's anything like that 'round these parts.", Ellis said to them, shrugging. He really didn't know and was quite stumped. "Can't y'all just climb up into the tree until dusk or something? I mean climbing a tree is sweet and easy. I had fun climbing trees back at the ol'farm.", Ellis said to Shadow.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 4:06 am

Shadow shakes his head. "Not dark enough. The would fade into the shadows but in her state that isn't possible" Shadow says
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 4:11 am

"Well then what do you want? There isn't any cave nearby. It's going to be daylight for a while too.", he said, wipin the sweat from his brow. "I just dont' know what you expect me to do for y'all.", he said.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 4:14 am

"Watch her while I search. Careful with her wings" Shadow says hefting Raven so she would fall in the boy's arms before taking off running
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 4:17 am

Ellis caught her carefully. He was quite sure what to make of her, but he figured he needed to be careful. "So, you have a name ma'am?", Ellis asked her, oblivious to the fact she wasn't even awake. "I guess you don't wanna talk to me...", he said after a few minutes of waiting.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 4:21 am

Raven was still unconscious so of course she couldn't answer. Shadow was gone awhile and sometime during that time Raven starts coming around. Finding herself being held she struggles rather weakly trying to get free
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 4:24 am

Ellis smiles. "Calm down girl, it's okay. I ain't gonna do nothing to hurt you.", Ellis said, setting her on the ground incase she struggled violently. He sat beside her and said nothing before turning to look at her and smile. "Hey, I'm Ellis. You weren't looking too hot so your friend went to find something.", he said to her.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 4:34 am

Raven looks around but Shadow was indeed gone. She could feel herself getting worse. She knew she needed darkness soon or she would have to 'feed'. Her wings wrustle as she tries to get up but hardly makes it a few inchs before her limbs give out and she ends up falling back down dizzy
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Ellis looked at her with great concern. "Girl, you should stay put and relax.", he said, putting emphasis on relax. "Now, I don't know anything about you or why you have wings, but I'm just glad I can help. You look like you're... dead.", he said quietly, almost to himself.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 11:09 pm

"Aphra Blake" Raven says using her real name for the first time in years. She knew her dad had put a missing person notice through all the regions' news programs for months before she was annouced dead. Who could blaim them, xshe had went missing for over a year without a trace and it's been months since pronounced dead and the searchs for her stopped.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Ellis looked at her. "Where have I heard that name before?", Ellis asked aloud, clueless about it. He seemed to think long and hard about the name, but gave up with a shrug. "I guess I can't remember.", he said with some laughter.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 12:04 am

"I don't blaim you. I was pronouced dead over a year ago" Raven says quietly but she wasn't looking at him. 'Might as well be dead as I cannot live in the sunlight anymore' she thinks watching a cloud float by
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 2:25 am

Ellis smiled. "Oh, I remember. My mamma told me that someone put out across every region looking for someone with yout name.", he said to her. "Maybe you should be letting that someone know you're safe, somewhat speaking that is.", he said to her. "Aphra must be a unique name though, can I call you something else ma'am?", he asked her.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 4:30 am

"My father had been looking for me. I might as well be dead, I'm nothing but a shadow of death now. Raven I'm called now" Raven says struggling to her feet a few moments before Shadow shows back up. "Found a cave mistress. A few miles from here" the devras says laying down close so she could get on his back. "Good boy" Raven mummers laying on his back using what strengh she had to hold on as he got back up.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Ellis smiled, trying to hide a frown. "Well, I guess it was nice to meet'cha, ma'am.", ellis said as she got on Shadow. He stayed seated and remained slightly off.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 10, 2011 2:29 am

Shadow takes off and both Raven and the Devras were soon gone from sight
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 10, 2011 2:53 am

"Huh, such a sad sight to see someone come and go, just like that...", Ellis said as he smiled. He looked to his jacket and reached into his pocket to pull out three pokeballs. Tossing them up, he smiled. "Hey, Totodile, Hoothoot, Caterpie, are you guys ready to train?", he asked them.

(NOT FINISHED YET)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Gray Mist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2