HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alpha and Omega journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Rory called out Arcanine "well if that's the way you want it Blaze fire fang" Rory said as Arcanine teeth set light and Arcanine charged at Blitzle full speed.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 9:45 pm

As Blaze chomped down onto Blitzle, it was burned. The Pokemon broke free, and used quick attack on the Arcanine.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Arcanine saw this and returned fire using another fire fang as the Blitzle ran at it trying to catch it when he almost made the attack.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Blitzle, being fast, managed to dodge it, it used Charge, to recharge it's energy.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Arcanine then used Fire Fang again aiming to hit it whilst it was charging in the hopes of catching it off guard.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Blitzle took the hit, it was close to fainting now.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Rory saw this and took an Empty pokeball from his waist throwing it at Blitzle in an attempt to capture it.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 3:40 am

Blitzle was caught by the Pokeball. It wiggled and Ding! Blitzle was caught!
(nickname and personality?)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 4:03 am

"wow rory nice blitzel." korzon said, "ready to continue our journey?" the egg started to shake but not hatch."oh its closer!" korzon said
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 7:25 am

(Zapp) (Determined but care free)
Rory looked to Korzon and smiled "thanks yeah though were ready to continue now" he said walking down the path he got just outside of the Nacrene City gates when he stopped and said "so here we are... you ready to go in here?" he then stood awaiting an answer.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 10, 2011 11:00 pm

" well i am ready." korzon and rory walked through the gates. korzons egg started to shake again."oh hes almost ready...
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 10, 2011 11:02 pm

"yeah I believe so..." Rory said as he turned his attention back to the gate and walked through.
(i'll just create it then)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 10, 2011 11:04 pm

"ok so ready...i think its good if we go into the pokemon center first just in case..."korzon said. hkorzon started walking into the pokemon center. in a joyful tone (since it was close to the holidays) he said to nurse joy," hey there joy i was hoping i could heal up my pokemon and also my eggs could you?"
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 1:44 am

(I hope you don't mind if I join your rp?)

Will was leaning against the counter of the pokemon center, looking impatient and a little on the angry side. He had only been out on the road for 2 days and already his pokemon had managed to get himself hurt. He tried to act as if he didn't care, but he was worried, that pikachu had belonged to his family for 2 years before now. His care didn't stop the annoyance though, he was worried that his pikachu wasn't going to be strong enough to be what he needed. He would need to catch a new pokemon soon and train it to be strong enough. They had been looking for some new pokemon in some thick underbrush when a beedrill came out of the trees, he had ordered his pikachu to hit it with a thundershock, but he wasn't quick enough and got himself knocked out with one attack from the beedrill. He glanced at the other two as they came in "did you say eggs?" He tried to keep his curiosity from showing through too much, trying to look only mildly interested.

(if not, then just ignore my post :) ))
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 1:49 am

(I'm confused, Rockon, Mark already made a topic for you, so you don't need to continue in this one. Since you're in a different town, and Evee, you can RP here, but that would make Will in a different town)
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 1:51 am

(that's okay, which town was it moved to?)
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 1:53 am

(They're in Nacrene Town, also posted in the Kanto topic)
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 1:58 am

(okay, thank you :) I'll post in there then.. and in Kanto xD)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 8:14 pm

"um nurse joy? could you?please and could you put my egg in the heater to get it to hatch quicker." korzon asked...
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 8:15 pm

(Rockon go to the Nacrene city topic here: http://www.pokemonworldrpg.net/t2323-nacrene-city-trials-enter-alpha-and-omega#47588)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 8:28 pm

okay thank you markj... :D
kirby just start at the new topic... :)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Alpha and Omega journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4