HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon The Dawn of the Dusk: Part 1: Pilot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
rileysaura
rileysaura

Pokemon The Dawn of the Dusk: Part 1: Pilot Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon The Dawn of the Dusk: Part 1: Pilot   Pokemon The Dawn of the Dusk: Part 1: Pilot H6Q0F8zSat Aug 07, 2010 7:49 pm

This is a fanfic baased loosely on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon in that there are no Humans and Pokemon can Speak. The main Charectors are my PBR Team but this is Pilot is about Lucario's past.

Charectors:
Lucario x2 (Female is called Lucaria to avoid Confusion)
Riolu (Baby Main Lucario)
Nidoking
Darkrai

Comment if you like but before you say it, yes i know there is alot of unnecesary Capitilisation
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucario was Punching several Trainign Dummys, each one placed in a strategic position and each one with spinning Arms. Lucario dodged Everyone and Struck either a punch or a kick as he did it. He jumped back and held his Arms at his side, both Palms facing each other as he bagan to charge up energy.
"Aura Sphere" he called as the Energy took the Shape of Blue Ball. He launced the ball at the Dummys and the Shattered into thousands of Small Pieces.
"heh, Finally Level 100" he said as he began to stretch

Another Lucario walked up the Hill he was training. This Lucario was Female and held a Riolu in her arms. When Lucario turned around and saw her coming. The Riolu jumped out of her Arms and ran up to Lucario
"Papa, Papa" he said and jumped up
"Hello Son" said Lucario and he bent down and caught Riolu in his arms
The Female Lucario ,Lucaria, was now standing infront of The First
"So how has your Training gone today dear" she said
"I've finally reached level 100 Lucaria, The Ultimate Potential of All Pokemon" he said
"Papa, Does that mean you can beat every Bad Guy who who is mean to The Good Pokemon" asked Riolu
"haha, Lets hope so Son" said Lucario "Let's Go home, its getting late"

The Next Morning as Lucario picked up the Pokemon Newspaer to find a horifying Story

100 POKEMON DISAPPEARED OVER NIGHT

"Unbeliveable, Lucaria look at this" said lucario and he handed Lucaria the Page
She dropped several Ittems she was Carrying as she read it.
"This is Horrible, what will happen" she said
"..." Lucario remained Silent. Riolu walked into the room, he was rubbing his eyes because he had just woken up
"Hello Mama, Hello Papa...Papa?" said Riolu. He looked as Lucario was staring blankly into space
"Papa?" he said again and Lucario turned to him
"Riolu...Papa has to take care of something" he said and he got up and left

Lucario went into town to ask around for Clues. Eventually he reached the Town Center and was about to give up when he saw Nidoking, a member of his Team, battling what seemed to be a Giant Claw made of Shadows.
"wha-Nidoking" shouted Lucario and he ran to help
"STAY BACK LUCARIO" Caled Nidoking as he tried wreastling with the Claw. "IT'S WAY TOO TOUGH". Nioking managed to get it into a Good Position
"HA now get a taste of My Horn Attack" and he rammed the Wrist with his Horn, but it went Right Through
"Wha..." called Nidoking in Surprise. The Claw broke Free and Grabbed Nidoking. Then a Voice seemed to Emenate from the pool of Shadows which seemed to Jut up and change shape into the Claw. The Voice was a Cold and Lifeless one.

The Voice said
"Well...you do seem to be very Powerful, but this sorry specimen is not worth being called a Pokemon" and it Dropped Nidoking into another Hole of Shadows and he Disappeared from Sight.
"NO, What have you Done with Nidoking" said Lucario
"I have simply taken him to where all Pokemon i have taken have gone...I do belive this make 101, If you truly wish to save him then travel to the peak of Nightmare Cliff...ALONE" and the Claw Shot back down into the Portal and disappeared from sight also.

Lucario gathered the Supplies he needed and set off, telling only Lucaria where he was going and why. He lied to all other residents of the Town saying he was going on a Trip to Get Stronger. He hadn't told anyone about him reaching his Maximum limit so they belived him. He Scaled the Rough Terrain of Nightmare Cliff and evntually he stood on the peak.

He was horrified at what he saw. 101 Pokemon all put into a Deep Sleep, and Everyone of them seemed to be suffering from Nightmares.
"...What Foul Being can perform such a Deed" Lucario asked himself
"Why that would be me" called the Same Lifeless vice as before
"Who are you...Show your Face" called Lucario
"Why Bother when i can do this from the Tender Blackness of Darkness. Dark Pulse" said the Vopice and sudenly Black Rings fired at Lucario from his Right. He jumped up and dodged them. More flew from his Left and he couldn't move, so he was hit in the Side. He fell to the Floor but managed to land on his Feet.
"...I really thought this would be a Far Longer and Satisfying Battle" said The Voice "But i shall Grace you with my Form" he said and the Figure of a Floating Black Pokemon with Snow White hair covering one of its Two Deep Blue Eyes Appeared from the Darkness

"My Name is Darkrai and i have been Stealing these Pokemon because...I am Bored" said Darkrai and this made Lucario look up
"Come at me with your Full Power Lucario and we shall see if you can Help Me" said darkri and he simply floated and waited for Lucario to Attack First
"Very Well" said Lucario and he Held his Hands over his Head in Fists and then Eased them away as a Blue Staff Shaped Like a Bone appeared
"Bone Rush" said Lucario and he began to Attack Darkrai with the Staff but he Dodged Every Attack. With the Staff Stiff out Lucario began to Attack More Ferociously
"Close Combat" he shouted and began to Punch and Kick aswell. This Time several of the Attacks hit but Darkrai didnt even Flinch
"Are you one...Now it's my Turn Shadow Ball" he said and made a Ball of Darkness and Fired it at Lucario who Deflected it with his Staff which then Disintegrated.

"Shadow Ball" said Darkrai and he used Both Hands to ather Darkness
"Aura Sphere" Said Lucario and he gathered his Own Aura Energy
Both attacks were launched at the Same time and created a Massive Explosion which Completely Destroyed the peak of Nightmare Cliff. Lucaria stood outside her House and could see the Smoke and Dust rising. She held the sleeping Riolu in her arms...

TO BE CONTINUED
Tobi
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon The Dawn of the Dusk: Part 1: Pilot   Pokemon The Dawn of the Dusk: Part 1: Pilot H6Q0F8zMon Dec 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Awesome?

Awesome
Doesn't
even
FREAKING
DESCRIBE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon The Dawn of the Dusk: Part 1: Pilot   Pokemon The Dawn of the Dusk: Part 1: Pilot H6Q0F8zMon Dec 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Many Thanks ^_^

I'm just not too motivated to make pt3 though >.>
NoToOwLz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon The Dawn of the Dusk: Part 1: Pilot   Pokemon The Dawn of the Dusk: Part 1: Pilot H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 9:14 am

awesome lol
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon The Dawn of the Dusk: Part 1: Pilot   Pokemon The Dawn of the Dusk: Part 1: Pilot H6Q0F8z

Pokemon The Dawn of the Dusk: Part 1: Pilot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1