HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I was quite surprised...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

I was quite surprised... Empty
PostSubject: I was quite surprised...   I was quite surprised... H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 4:09 am

Revoked due to Aze and Nova. Pm me if you wish to talk.

Last edited by Ryo on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: I was quite surprised...   I was quite surprised... H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 6:01 am

Okay, so what exactly do you want us to do?
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: I was quite surprised...   I was quite surprised... H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 8:37 am

if its a staff shortage i'd be able to step in as a temporary mod, i do have the experience and knowledge as you know.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: I was quite surprised...   I was quite surprised... H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 11:19 am

I check each freakin day as a guest. Sorry for not logging in, I was just a little pissed off with the Shadow incident, I've been on a swear streak since then. I just have a huge feeling rockon is Shadow, if he turns out to be, and if he doesn't leave, I officially quit. -.-
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: I was quite surprised...   I was quite surprised... H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 12:34 pm

I am hidden but I log in 3-5 times in a day -.-. There are 6 active staff members without Luna or Faolan.
Administrators-Vaati,Nightmare
Moderators-Darknesslord,Riley,Virgo
Moderator-in-Training-Akita
Aze
Aze

PostSubject: Re: I was quite surprised...   I was quite surprised... H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Yeah... I don't think there's a staff shortage. There are just a few things that need to be done, which I'm sure the current staff can take care of. ._.;
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: I was quite surprised...   I was quite surprised... H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 10:12 pm

@Nightmare, if he turns out to be, we can leave him, there is a ban button for a reason >.<
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: I was quite surprised...   I was quite surprised... H6Q0F8zFri Nov 04, 2011 3:24 am

Revoked.

Last edited by Ryo on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: I was quite surprised...   I was quite surprised... H6Q0F8zFri Nov 04, 2011 4:06 am

First of all don’t talk about the head admin with such disrespect, we don’t ask for you to like her but you must treat all members with the respect they deserve. This has turned me completely off even considering wanting you to return as an admin.

Secondly you can’t just DEMAND your position back. If you want to be an admin so bad then wait till a staff position is available and someone comes to YOU. I may only be a MiT but I can assure you that while I think of you as a friend that this lust for power you have is just too much.

I could say more, but i think this is enough to get my point across for now.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was quite surprised...   I was quite surprised... H6Q0F8z

I was quite surprised...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Support Hub :: Resolved Suggestions-
Jump to: