HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
System

Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City!   Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Miracle puts a hand on Chimchar as well and heals him as she heals the Glalie. "Destiny let the mom go" Miracle says.
"WHAT! I caught it fair and square" Destiny says crossing her arms of course she wasn't paying attention to Angel who swipes the pokeball letting the mom out. Since Miracle was done with the dad and Chimchar she heals the mom. "Better go quickly before my sister is done yelling at me" Miracle whispers at them and Destiny was indeed yelling at her

(Chimchar will also be better)
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City!   Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Alice smiled as the mother Glalie was released, and she set Snorunt down to go see her.
"She's ok, isn't that great? Now, you watch after yourself ok? If you'd like I'll come visit you and your family anytime you want."
But then a sadened look came over Alice's face, and Seraphina shared the same look to the Snorunt as she had to watch her new friend leave. Alice gently placed a hand on Snorunt's pointed head.
"Don't forget me alright? We'll miss you..."
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City!   Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 20, 2011 1:45 am

Snount nudged Alice's hand and friendlily observed Alice.Snorunt looked at Seraphina and ten positively jumped on Alice as if wanting to go with her.Snorunt looked back to see her parents.The duo did nothing but watch what Snorunt wanted to do.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City!   Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 20, 2011 1:47 am

Alice was shocked as the small Snorunt lept at her and qiuckly caught her before she could stumble back. After a long pause her face broke into a huge smile.
"You want to come with me?! Oh wow I'm so thrilled!!"
She said as she quickly dug into her bag and pulled out a vacant pokeball. Tapping it against Snorunts head and watching as she went inside in a red light, she smiled as the ball began to shake.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City!   Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 20, 2011 2:58 am

The ball shook once,twice and finally three times before becoming still.

Congratulations,You caught a Snorunt!

Name:Snorunt
Nickname:?????(Pick one)
Ability:Ice Body
Personality:Very timid but determined at the same time.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City!   Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 20, 2011 3:29 am

Alice smiled as the ball clicked shut, and Seraphina hopped up and down as she jumped on onto the ground. She had a new friend, and she'd be a great addition to the team! Alice pressed the center button and released her new Snorunt.
"Sno! Snorunt!!"
Smiling, Alice picked her up and held her.
"I have the perfect name for you, from this day forward you're name will be Rune!"
Then she looked over to the Galile and walked over, giving them a soft smile.
"I don't want you two to worry in the least. You're daughter will be safe with me I can promise you that. We'll visit often, who knows, maybe one day we'll come back, and she'll be a beautiful Froslass."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City!   Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City! - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Searching for new friends in Snowpoint City!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3