HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams Come True

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Dreams Come True Empty
PostSubject: Dreams Come True   Dreams Come True H6Q0F8zWed Aug 03, 2011 4:26 am

Warning -
This story follows Luna Dragonstar, Emil Toumei, Tara Himori and Alexis Light. This will detail,(Non-Canon), information about the 4 trainers traversing the roughest region on Pokemon World RPG. Please, refrain from posting here or sending Private Messages to the author. The Author will make a discussion topic for members to share their opinions. Other character's may be mentioned. However, it will mainly focus on Alexis Light, Luna Dragonstar and later a new character.

Epilogue -

In the flowery meadow of Rosemary City, to Dewdrop Valley, and beyond the Emerald Mountains, a new regions awaits exploration from trainers far and wide. New legends set to be discovered, Rivals and battles await us as we start a new journey into the Minoru Region! (Play's Johto Journey's Theme Song)

The sun drafted into the lab. Prof. Willow seemed to fluster about as three pokemon watched her. A quiet Riolu seemed to stay to itself, and keep an eye on the other pokemon. An Oddish seemed to stay hidden in the shade, avoiding the sunlight. It seemed timid to the bones. Then, there was the odd pokemon stuck in the corner of the ceiling. A Spinarak was in a web, eyeing the Oddish as a somewhat excited girl walked in.

"Oh, Prof. hi, it's me, Drake's cousin Alexis.", a girl with a Pichu on her shoulder said as she and the Prof. hugged. "It's nice to see you again Alexis. How is Pichu?", Willow said as the two backed apart. "Great, Pichu seems to be warming up to me, and Drake's really happy about my choice of pokemon.", Alexis said as a boy bursted in. Alexis looked at him and sighed.

"I'm here for my pokemon Prof. so hand it up! I can't wait to go collect my gym badges and become champion!", he said as Prof. Willow handed him a pokeball and Oddish walked over. "This Oddish is perfect for you, it's the complete opposite of you Emil, so you should be careful, and care greatly for it.", she said as Emil gleamed a bright smile. "Sure. I'll take good care of Oddish.", he said, pixking up Oddish and taking off through the door.

Tara eyed Luna. "Dragonstar, you know what happens today right? I have champion blood in me, my father was the first champion of this region, and I'll be the second champion.", Tara said as Luna replied. "I won't hold back in our battles Tara, but let's go." As Luna finished, Tara was already walking up the steps, only to be knocked down by a boy. Luna noticed the Oddish, and dove to catch it. Tara helped the boy up, and he seemed at a loss for words.

Luna held onto the Odish that seemed so thankful that it smiled. "You. Your Emil Toumei, and your just starting out too.", Tara said. "Yeah, I'm sorry about this.", he said, grabbing his Oddish and running. Alexis and Willow walked out, Alexis' Pichu on her shoulder as she gave Luna Riolu and his pokeball, and Tara was given Spinarak and it's Pokeball. Tara gleamed and left confidently, while Willow went inside.

That left Luna and Alexis. The two made friend's, and left Rosemary to go to Moonlight for Luna's first battle. "So, your going to challenge Naiya, to a battle?", Alexis ask Luna. "Yes, I plan on it.", she said as Riolu confidently walked with her. Pichu seemed intent on staying with Alexis' shoulder. "Well, her gym is mainly fighting types, your shouldn't have too much trouble.", Alexis advised, as a wild pokemon appeared.......

Dreams Come True
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1