HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Doragon

Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested]   Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 11, 2011 9:48 pm

(its called druddigon now,and yes)

"AH,THE WAR KNIVES ARE OUT,CALL IN THE REINFORCEMENTS"says Lt.Surge as raichu uses double team
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested]   Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 9:42 am

(You said the move hit in CB so..)
Druddigon figured out the real Raichu, and slashed it, sending it stumbling back. "Grrr..."
Druddigon mercilessly sharpened his claws again for a second Dragon Claw.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested]   Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 9:45 am

raichu had now used shock wave again
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested]   Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 10:57 am

(DAMN, you forgot to add that whether my move hit or not, let me take a penalty :P)
Druddigon spun, again sending dust and light rocks in the air to take out the electricity. Druddigon thenm finished his spin and dodged a big rock as he attempted to strike another dragon claw!
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested]   Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 11:18 am

(i thought you were charging for it XD)

Raichu ducked and used shock wave
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested]   Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 11:21 am

[sorry, my bad :P] [Druddigon hard to write, so i'll say Crimgan]
As Crimgan's arm was above Raichu when it ducked, and he was left defenseless, Crimgan was hit but taht was the sacrifice he made in hopes of finishing the Raichu. "Go, Crimgan, another round!" Blaine yelled. Crimgan struggled, and while taking the damage from Raichu's going on move, Crimgan did a third spin, attempting to hit Raichu hard enough this time to knock him out cold.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested]   Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Raichu was hit and flew back,then crashed into a wall,and was immediatly returned"I HAVE 2 MEN DOWN,WE NEED A MEDIC STAT"says Lt.Surge talking in his invisible walkie talkie,then ran off,tossing Blaine TM(forgot the number)ShockWave,and the thunderbadge.

The boy walked down"awesome job,but im gonna do better,my pokemon are top notch"says Ryon smiling at his pokemon"wanna watch my battle,then maybe we can travel together"
ananimeangel123

PostSubject: Re: Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested]   Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 22, 2011 12:09 am

"Monferno use Flame Wheel!" Commanded Blaine before even thinking."Hah,Voltorb hit 'em
with another ShockWave!" Commanded the cuckoo gym leader.Voltorb used ShockWave
but it hit Monferno but that didnt stop Monferno as it kept rolling and Voltorb got hit.And Voltorb fainted.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested]   Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 23, 2011 2:26 pm

[Not bad, but dude, this is my thread. Ask in Questions thread to get started will you?]

"I don't see any trouble in that," Blaine got his cocky act, "I gotta rush, You can finish your battle and meet me around Lavander," he continued, "I have to train my pokemon for the battle at Pokemon League of Kanto." He returned his pokemon, took his rewards and went towards the door, "See ya around some time." He walked out and away.

(I can mod you, create a new topic and link me via pm)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested]   Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 1:02 am

(here http://www.pokemonworldrpg.net/t1703-here-come-the-troops#38818)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested]   Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Continuing the Winning Streak! [Mod Requested]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2