HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Journey of 1000 Miles- Ch.1 The First Step~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sora
Sora

The Journey of 1000 Miles- Ch.1 The First Step~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey of 1000 Miles- Ch.1 The First Step~   The Journey of 1000 Miles- Ch.1 The First Step~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 25, 2011 11:01 am

((XD))

"According to the PokeNav, we're almost there." Natsume said, still following. "You may not be the luckiest... well all the more reason for my to stay with you." He extinguished the fire from his hand. "I just hope I won't be the bad luck."

The Journey of 1000 Miles- Ch.1 The First Step~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey of 1000 Miles- Ch.1 The First Step~   The Journey of 1000 Miles- Ch.1 The First Step~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 8:34 am

(Posting off phone)
"Nah, I'm sure you won't be. My luck isn't caused by the people around me. There's other causes for it, but like I said before, your aura isn't like theirs," Mei said to Tsume before turning toward the treeline once more. Jirachi...hold on, we'll get you some help. Hope you're ready for us, Pewter City, 'cause here we come! Mei told herself silently, launching herself over a large log and instantly entering into a sprint for the exit.

Absolom nodded to the boy, then turned the way Mei had gone. He began to walk that way, giving a glance back to the boy that said 'Come along, then,' before he nearly disappeared in a flash. He was a silver streak across the forest floor, quickly hopping over obstacles as though they were nothing. He quickly surpassed Mei, and could be seen on the outskirts, waiting for her.

To be continued...

The Journey of 1000 Miles- Ch.2 Jirachi's Recovery~

The Journey of 1000 Miles- Ch.1 The First Step~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1