HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raikou Hunting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Raikou Hunting - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 1:27 am

Ghal looked up at Venus, "Ah I think I have heard about you, are you, uh whats his name, Zodo? Yeah whatever, hi commander?" The Ghost Golem walke up beside him, punching its fists together.

(can someone add it to Ghals app, pick the level XD)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 1:31 am

"Not often I see you mad. Do you know where Star is by any chance? She's gotten good at keeping where she is from me" Venus asks before looking at Ghal. "I'm Venus, commander of Hoenn. If your talking about Zonon, he's my second in command. Come to think of it I havn't been able to contact him either" says Venus
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 1:33 am

Theo checked a sattelite"they're together,looks like star isnt so good,and the lunaris girl is with them"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 1:59 am

"Well Zonon did leave in a bit of a hurry," Ghal said thoughtfully, not knowing who Lunaris or Star were, but deciding not to be too demanding, "If Star isnt so good due to disease, Zonon and maybe Lunaris, I dunno who she is, would either be healing her if possible, or going to the nearest medical establoshment. If theyre staying in one place, not healing, then there must e something keeping them there."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:05 am

"Star is my daughter" says Venus narrowing her eyes at Ghal. "But if she's with Zonon she'll be alright. As for Lunaris, I've just about given up trying to catch that legendary, not worth the trouble. Besides I got others to catch" says Venus
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:21 am

Ghal looked confused, "Wait you said that Lunaris girl? Oh so its a female Pokemon I see. So you catch lots of legendaries like Theo I assume, as your the Hoenn commander. I feel a bit lonely with no legendaries but Ill live." Then he sighed, "Maybe we should see how Eysine is. Ghost Golem(who still needs to be added to Ghals profile) sat beside them.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:44 am

"ok,where is that dude,ive decided to trade my suicune"says Theo sighing
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:49 am

Ghal looke shocked for a second, "Really? You couldve just done that in the beginning." Then he notice that Theo was bluffing to get Eusine to come out and winked. The ghost Golem walked around and said to Ghal, "Ill look" and Ghal translated it to Theo, before jumping down to look himself.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 am

Theo looked at him"im not kidding,i seriously am going to trade with him"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:54 am

Eusine emerged from the rubble, "Now my good friend Theo, I find it hard to believe that you suddenly want to trade with me, when half a minute ago you wanted me dead." Then he looked at Venus, oh hes just trying to impress the girl, he thought. "So what makes you change your mind so suddenly?" Ghal an Golem looked up to see Eusine hanging onto the roof by his hands, ready to drop down if Theo tried anything.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:55 am

Theo sighed"i could kill you,but if this keeps up,people will be alerted,so best it happens normally and we move on"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:03 am

Eusine sighed, "Okay wheres Suicune?" he asked, holding out a Pokeball to Theo, "Dont worry, this is too much of a public setting for me to con you, so do you have Suicune on you?" Ghal jumped back up next to Theo. He had a point, but something made Ghal think that Theo would be back for Suicune later.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:06 am

Theo stood in a huge land part,and held suicunes pokeball"i want you to send out raikou first,just to make sure"says Theo sending out suicune
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:11 am

Eusine nodded, "Also make sure you preserve a drop of its water, so that you can open up the Sacred Ash. Eusine dropped down to ground level and sent out Raikou, which majestically leaped out of its Pokeball up to where Theo and Venus were. It stared intently at Suicune, then leaped back down to Eusine's side. "Deal?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:13 am

Theo smiled and stuck out his pokeball,but keeping a tight grip"deal"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:20 am

Eusine took Suicune and in turn handed Theo Raikou, "I will also tell you where the Sacred Ash safe is, some thug took it up to the Whirl Islands, thinking that they coul break it open. I dont even know why they could use it." Golem strted to fume in anger, "Those bloody thugs, I think I should get them for wht they did to my trainer."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:23 am

Theo smiled and returned raikou,then had his pokemon surround eusine,making escape impossible without teleporting,then from seeing it before,theo planted an anti-teleporter"hahahaha"says Theo as a dome of pokemon without a single escape was built,steelix was underground,ho-oh was above,scizor,gallade,kingdra,honchcrow,flygon,manetric,gengar,and etc were making the wall,trapping both of them in the dome"heh,i cant let you escape"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:29 am

For the fun of it Venus lets out her Groudon not even taking the orb out to control it but it remained fairly calm, roaring a bit but that was it. Thorn looked up at the big lizard and rolled her eyes
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:32 am

(whos thorn?)

Eusine looked around at all the pokemon surrounding him, "Well fine then, kill me," he said, returning Suicune back into his Pokeball, and returning Raikou into another. "Too bad Raikou stillresponds to my Pokeball," he smirked, and foolishly tried to run out the gap that was left open after Raikou was returned.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:34 am

Theo knocked him out and took the pokeballs,then took his pokemon and put them away,then tied him up and returned his pokemon,walking out."got my target down"says Theo"how should i kill him?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:39 am

"Drowning is a sure, slow, painful way" says Venus returning Groudon and pretending to check her nails. "Anyway, I got to find Krogre to go with my Groudon. Want to come? You can drop him in the ocean tied to a boulder" says Venus twirling a small smoke color ball in her hand about the size of a marble
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:43 am

Theo smiled"sure,we dont really go places anymore"says Theo"but first,rage releasing"says Theo smashing eusines head over and over on a rock for about 20 times,then looking as eusine was dead,or about to die very soon"aw i killed him"says Theo as entei comes out,uses fire spin,then theo takes some of eusine's burnt hair,and returns entei and sends out ho-oh,sitting on it"lets go"says Theo as eusines body burns.

(and thats why no one messes with theo)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:44 am

"Not really my style of transportation you know" says Venus eyeing Ho-oh
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 4:51 am

Theo smiled and returned ho-oh"fine,teleport?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 6:20 am

Venus shrugs throwing the ball on the ground. A huge billow of smoke wipes her and Thorn from sight and by the time it clears they had vanished. All that was left was a card where they had been standing
'Meet you there slowpoke' it said along with where they were headed
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 10 H6Q0F8z

Raikou Hunting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next