HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yay! Finally reach this town!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Yay! Finally reach this town! Empty
PostSubject: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Jake caught new Pokemons for himself and reached Rustboro City.

"Now we need to rest."

Jake ran to a Pokemon Center.

"Can you heal my Pokemons? And can I get a room?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 2:22 pm

"Yes you can." says Nurse Joy taking his pokemon. A bit later she returns. "Here you go all healed and heres the key to your room." she says handing him his pokemon and a key

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 2:31 pm

"Thank you very much!"

Jake stood on the escalator going up. And then another escalator. And he saw a lot of doors with numbers.

"Oh blast."

Jake released Eve and instructed it to ask Nurse Joy which room they are.

"Finally, we have gotten use of her human speech lessons."

Jake sat on a bench and waited for Eve.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 2:38 pm

"The number is on the tag attached to the key." Nurse Joy tells Eve

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Eve giggled and walked back to Jake and told him.

"I didn't noticed that. Well, our room is Room 619."

They walked and saw the room. But before Jake inserted the key on the knob, Eve stopped him and heard a voice inside. Jake noticed it and they heard this:

"Quick! Someone's coming!" (Sound of coins dropped on the floor)

Jake left Yena to watch the area. Yena hid under a bench beside the door and Jake and Eve returned to Nurse Joy and told it.

"Nurse Joy, I think there is someone inside Room 619. We heard a noise inside, and a sound of coins dropped on the floor. I think there are thieves inside!"
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 2:54 pm

"What?, oh Dear, I'll call officer Jenny" she said and ran off to the phone

(In the Room)

"Hurry Up, we need This to help Funds" said one of the Thieves
"I Know, I Know, Quit rushing me" said the second

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 3:02 pm

"I wish Officer Jenny would be here soon. I'm going to take care of them for a while."

Jake and Eve rushed back to the door.

"Eve, Double Team! Yena, hide under the bench and prepare to use Thunder Fang!"

Jake kicked the door very strong that made the door bust open.

"Eve, close the window and surround them!"

Illusion of Eve surrounded the thieves.

"Thunder Fang!"

Yena used Thunder Fang making the thieves paralyzed. Giving them time for Officer Jenny to come.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 3:04 pm

"What the-Arg" said one of the Grunts as he was paralysed. The other one was silent
"We...We can't move" said One of them
"You think i haven't noticed Idiot" said the other

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 3:16 pm

(No BAD WORDS!!!)

(10 minutes later)

The Paralysis is gone.

"Where is Officer Jenny?" thought Jake.

"Eves, surround them and prepare for any move. Alright you two, kneel down and bow your head on that table. Yena, prepare for another Thunder Fang incase of emergency."

The Eves surrounded them prepared for a Tackle attack.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 3:19 pm

(But i'm a nice boy)

"...Zigzagoon" said One Grunt and he quickly opened a bal lreleasign a Zigzagoon
"Let yours out too, idiot" said the morwe commanding Grunt who let out the Zigzagoon
"oh, r-right Dustox" he said, releasing a large Colourful moth pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 3:26 pm

The illusions of Eve tackled their Pokeballs making the 2 pokemon return back on their balls. The illusions tackled it again to Jake. Jake caught the balls and put them on the bench and he used his belt to tie the balls together so the pokemons inside won't be able to escape.

"Thunder Fang!"

Yena used Thunder Fang. The thieves were paralyzed again.

"Very smart move, thieves!"

Jake went inside the room and saw a rope on the corner. He tied the thieves together on a chair.

"Don't yah dare move! Well you really can't."
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 3:30 pm

"Arg...Damn it" said one Grunt
"We're stuck now" said the Other
"If the Police don't slap you around and shine the light in your eyes, you can be sure i will, even if they do" said the other one

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 19, 2010 1:39 pm

"What if a police came and saw them tied? Maybe they'll think that I am the suspect. Oh well, Nurse Joy can prove it and I can show a lot of evidence to them. At least I have a hidden camera here under my hat. Always ready for anything." thought Jake.

Still waiting for Officer Jenny.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 19, 2010 6:33 pm

Officer Jenny arrived outside the center and was guided to the room
"Well done Jake, you've done a good thing today" she said as she proceeded to Drag them away "Could i just ask you a few questions before i leave, For Paperwork of course" she said

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 20, 2010 3:31 pm

"Sure! I would be happy to help you in jailing this stupid goons."

Yena ran on front of the face and gave them this face 👅
Eve ran on front of the face and gave them this face :P

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 21, 2010 1:52 pm

And Jake got a call from someone saying that there is a helicopter that would pick him up up to Japan.

Jake walked on the helicopter and travelled to jApan.

(JUST TO END JAKE DAISUKE's ADVENTURE IMMA GONNA CREATE NEW ONE)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally reach this town!   Yay! Finally reach this town! H6Q0F8z

Yay! Finally reach this town!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Rustboro City-
Jump to: