HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ace the Pokemon Trainer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pooch
Pooch

Ace the Pokemon Trainer. Empty
PostSubject: Ace the Pokemon Trainer.   Ace the Pokemon Trainer. H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Name: Ace
Battle style: attack style
Looks: A good looking person with black hair, has a yin yang necklace, and carries a soccer ball around for soccer games. He wheres a black shirt with a luxery ball on it and he wears jeans. His eye color is green and skin color is tan. He is muscular and mediam size.
Personality: A person that trains for soccer and is strong. Hes a person that protects people and sacrafices his lifes for people. He eats a lot of food even unhealthy food. He really wants to catch the legendary pokemons and catch certain pokemons. He loves exploring with pokemon and swimming with the fishes. He likes dog and bird pokemons and wants a poochyena as starter pokemon to catch because of the ones he seen.
History: Ace has his history with his family. His family is an exploring family and goes to different places. Ace seen Ealora islands and wanted to go on his own adventure and meet some people and get some friends. He figured out about being an elementist or catching a pokemon without a pokemon so he picked the more challenging one, catching without haveing. He went to the lab to ask for a different color pokeball that is red, blue, and green and he is waiting until he gets the pokeball to see if its regular or the triple color pokeball.
Badges:
Pokeballs6 Pokeballs
Money::14600
Pokémon

Pokémon: Petilil
Nickname: Petals
Level: 10
Moves:
Sleeping Powder
Leech Seed
Growth
Absorb
Ability: Own Tempo
Personality: Cautious at times but enjoys adventure.
Exp:

Pokémon: Grais
Nickname: -
Level: 11
Moves:
Absorb
Charm
Transform
Camouflage
Quick Attack
Sleep Talk
Ability: Eternal Light
Personality: Calm and level headed
Exp:[/b] 10

Pokémon: Scyther
Nickname:
Level: 10
Moves:
Vaccum Wave
Quick Attack
Leer
Focus Energy
Pursuit
Ability: Swarm
Personality: Feisty yet kind to trusted ones.
Exp: 0

Last edited by Poochyena on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Ace the Pokemon Trainer.   Ace the Pokemon Trainer. H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Approved.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Ace the Pokemon Trainer.   Ace the Pokemon Trainer. H6Q0F8zFri Sep 16, 2011 12:54 am

Ah,If a character is approved please remember to move them.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ace the Pokemon Trainer.   Ace the Pokemon Trainer. H6Q0F8zFri Sep 16, 2011 8:06 am

Just out of interest, ehy are there no Pokemon?

PostSubject: Re: Ace the Pokemon Trainer.   Ace the Pokemon Trainer. H6Q0F8zFri Sep 16, 2011 8:16 am

This was removed from the approved section so that DE/Poochyena could edit his app and start him out as a new character in Ealora.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ace the Pokemon Trainer.   Ace the Pokemon Trainer. H6Q0F8zFri Sep 16, 2011 8:19 am

Ah okay then, well I re-dissaproved it XD
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Ace the Pokemon Trainer.   Ace the Pokemon Trainer. H6Q0F8zFri Sep 16, 2011 10:53 pm

i'm done i was just waiting for luna
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Ace the Pokemon Trainer.   Ace the Pokemon Trainer. H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 12:38 am

I can approve this if you want however some things don't meet standards.Please add to your personality and history and if possible please try to find a picture for your character.I would suggest making your character younger but that's your own choice.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Ace the Pokemon Trainer.   Ace the Pokemon Trainer. H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 12:47 am

yeah i want this approved plz and thx
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Ace the Pokemon Trainer.   Ace the Pokemon Trainer. H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 12:49 am

Please add to your personality and history and if possible please try to find a picture for your character.I would suggest making your character younger but that's your own choice.
The personality and history are mandatory however the age and the picture are your own choice.Please do them then I can approve.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Ace the Pokemon Trainer.   Ace the Pokemon Trainer. H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 1:01 am

sorry about that, i sometimes think i need reading glasses because it takes 5 times to read and under stand and i'm not good with detail so if thats not good then i'll try better
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Ace the Pokemon Trainer.   Ace the Pokemon Trainer. H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 1:25 am

It's your effort that counts.
APPROVED
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace the Pokemon Trainer.   Ace the Pokemon Trainer. H6Q0F8z

Ace the Pokemon Trainer.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1