HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shuren's Wanderings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Shuren
Shuren

Shuren's Wanderings Empty
PostSubject: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Shuren was on the ground, laying on his back. After he had gotten his eyes working again the girl and a man were gone. He was actually somewhat happy that they were gone, the experience was quite scary. Shuren still didn't feel right, he finally let go of the pokeball and Absol imminently popped out. He had wanted to do it earlier but Shuren had been holding the pokeball too hard. "I am alright Absol no need to worry. Let me just rest for 5 minutes." Absol seemed concerned, he stayed on guard.

After little time Shuren got up, "Let's head back to Town for a rest." said Shuren. He still felt weird but he had quite strong body and it wasn't difficult for him to walk back to Town from the mountain for him. Finally they reached Route 42. "Good thing we didn't encounter anything strong up there." Absol was silent and little upset with Shuren because he didn't let the Pokémon defend himself. Suddenly the grass started moving and a wild ______ appeared. "Oh damn, I spoke too early. Absol get in position." Absol took in the fighting stance and was ready to protect his friend.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 10:41 pm

It was Raven riding on her Devras's back. As soon as Devras seen absol he stops and growls as Raven climbs off
"You think you could get away that easiely" she says
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 10:45 pm

[A wild Raven appeared :D]

Shuren sighted. "Damn." He said. 'That sure is one mean looking Pokémon, I have never even heard about one like that. Damn I am in such a disadvantage, her Pokémon is probably stronger than mine as well.' thought Shuren. He decided to go with his normal strategy, playing defensive. "Absol use Leer." Absol did what Shuren told him. "I won't let you get me thing time weird girl."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 10:50 pm

Leer seemed to just make him madder
"Shadow attack that weakling" says Raven
"With pleasure Mistress" says the Devras using Take Down
"As for you" says Raven returning her attention to Shuren. "What should I do with you"
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Shuren kept a close eye on both Pokémon. "Absol dodge that and use Leer once more." Absol's reaction was very quick but even so he just barely managed to dodge. The opponent was obiviously faster than Absol. Absol also increased the distance between him and Devras. Then Absol's eyes glowed red and he used leer once more. "I don't know, maybe stop this nonsense and come to your senses?" Shuren didn't really think about what he was saying, he was busy already keeping his eyes on the battle, at the moment he cared more about Absol than about himself.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 pm

"Shadow turn and use Bite" says Raven
Shadow turns facing Shuren and leaps at him trying to use Bite
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:01 pm

"Absol, intercept with Shadow Ball." Absol formed a purple blast and shot it towards Devras' mouth so the Pokémon couldn't bite Absol. "By the way what's with the wings, cosplay?" Shuren asked that just out of curiosity. The wings looked rather realistic in his eyes though.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Shadow catchs it and bites down causing it to burst then launchs his own Shadow Ball at Absol

"It's a part of my past that made me into what I am. If I never got them I may never have turned evil but I'm oh so glad I did" says Raven flying up a few feet by flapping her wings. A glowing dark purple scythe blade appears at the end of her staff
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:11 pm

"No way." says Shuren watching how Absol's shadow ball was completely ineffective. Then Devras launched a Shadow Ball of his own, "Absol, quickly dodge it!" Absol tried but he was too slow, he took a point blank hit right to the head with it. He flew on the ground but got up, he was injured but not knocked out, 'That Devras sure is powerful.' Shuren turned to the girl, "Are you really happy about being a monster who hurts others just because you feel like it? You are a truly stupid girl." Shuren didn't care what the girl would do to her, he just ran in front of Absol. "You ain't gonna take us down, me and my pal will work together and show you what good people can do. Absol, use leer." Absol didn't understand his trainer at all, but still, he was an obedient Pokémon and did what he was told. "Those wings of yours, think how they could help the people around you." Shuren didn't understand what was wrong with him. Normally he was quiet but evil people really pissed him off.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:16 pm

"I tried that at first. All people did was use me so I ran. Then I found the masters and they taught me how to keep people from using me ever again. And you know what, I do LIKE it. I like people not being able to stand up to me. I like being powerful. I like being evil" says Raven her hands glowing as she starts draining both Shuren's and Absol's aura
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Shuren saw it again, the aura. 'This is bad, I am gonna get weaker again plus Absol is already in bad state as well.' Shuren turned his look towards the girl, "That's just selfish and did I run away from you? No matter how many times you will push me to the ground I am going to stand up and I am going to fight for Absol and my dream, against you a selfish girl." Shuren made a little pause as Absol spoke, although Shuren didn't understand his words he understood that Absol was with him to the end. Shuren looked up to Raven and spoke, "I am going to fight for what I believe is right." Shuren looked towards the Devran, "Alright Absol, let's get this show on the road. Use taunt." Absol nodded and started speaking to Devran in very cocky way.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Shadow gets mad and uses Shadow Ball

"Nice little speach but it won't matter much longer" says Raven
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Without a second of hesitation he jumped in front of Absol, "Absol, use Shadow Ball." Shuren put forth his hands and took the damage from Shadow Ball on himself, his hands hurt like hell but just the next moment Absol jumped over Shuren and fired already charged Shadow Ball towards Devron. Devron's defence was lowered quite a lot plus Absol's damage was increased by the dark ball he took earlier. 'I hope Absol's Super Luck works this time around.' thought Shuren as he lowered his hands. Every little hand movement caused pain to his hands and the rest of his body was getting weaker as well.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:32 pm

Devras was hit and slides back a bit then charges at Absol using Take Down while it was still in the air
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Shuren examined the situation, he was moving over from defensive status to offensive. "Absol, Please take full brunt of it and while at it try landing some scratch attacks." Absol got his trainer even less now but 1 year of friendship had build up a huge trust between the two and he did just as his trainer told. Absol furiously moved his paws trying to scratch his opponent and then took the Take Down, falling on ground. "Sorry Absol I was little selfish but that recoil damage might help us a little." Absol had really problems getting up. Shuren had already ran next to Absol to take another hit for him if needed. "Use another leer if you would." Once again Absol did as his trainer told him.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:41 pm

"Hm, I got a better idea then killing you" says Raven landing next to him briefly touching his neck and jumping back with what looks like a glowing purple rope. If absol looked at Shuren he was now wearing what looked like a glowing purple collar around his neck. Raven had also stopped draining thier energy and actually returned it except for what she had used to make the collar and leash
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Shuren quickly turned around but the girl had already done what he came to do. He looked at the girl, a purple line was connecting his neck and girl's hand. "What is this?" asked Shuren angrily. Because of the new weird thing girl had done to him he didn't even notice that his health slowly started getting better. "Remove this at once."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:46 pm

"It's either this or I kill you" says Raven grinning at how mad she was making him
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:48 pm

"So what is this?" asked Shuren still glaring at the girl.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:50 pm

"You becoming my pet till I get bored. Good thing your cute or I wouldn't bother" says Raven
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:52 pm

"Like hell I will. I wou..." Shuren's speech was canceled by Absol's attempt to bite trough the purple line. Shuren was even somewhat happy that Absol had stopped him from speaking, maybe he saved his life for now.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:53 pm

the line just shocks absol and Shuren
"Bad, no trying to break it" says Raven
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 11:58 pm

"Absol get back." Shuren examined the situation, things weren't looking too well for him. He took Absol's pokeball and returned him there. His hands hurt a lot while doing it. Absol was restless in pokeball, it kept on shaking non stop. "Now then, shouldn't you take care of your Pokémon?" Shuren tried to keep it calm, this situation was quite shitty... He didn't want to put Absol at risk so he just held him down.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 1:44 am

Then gallade jumped up and used a protect on shuren so when it used slash several times at the rope
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 1:39 am

"He'll be fine. And Gallade you better stop before I decide to kill you." says Raven before turning back to Shuren. "And by the way pet, my name is Raven. Thought you should know now come along" says Raven giving the rope a tug as she climbs onto Shadow's back
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shuren's Wanderings   Shuren's Wanderings H6Q0F8z

Shuren's Wanderings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Johto Region :: Mahogany Town-
Jump to: